SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 17 of 59 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 38 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:54 pm

This guy reeks of desperation (along with most of JoJo's guys, IMO) and I am pretty sure that if I looked up frat-boy in the dictionary I'd see a picture of Robby (and Chase and others) there. Just gross all around.  no

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:52 pm

There is NO Discussion of the current season or its girls in any threads but the ones titled Nick.  Unspoiled members should be able to read these threads without having to worry about spoilers.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:This guy reeks of desperation (along with most of JoJo's guys, IMO) and I am pretty sure that if I looked up frat-boy in the dictionary I'd see a picture of Robby (and Chase and others) there. Just gross all around.  no

JMO

I find them pretty gross too, especially Robby. Maybe they could start their own show called "Two Gross Dudes".
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:35 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I liked him during filing and the season, and gave him the benefit of the doubt over the tacky self promotion.  And even somewhat defended him because IMO he was harmless, or so I thought at the time, and just extremely self absorbed.  

But he's continued fame ho-ish behavior, immature attitude, whining about Jordan not staying in touch with him and the others that continuously run to the tabloids and tell them everything, his tacky answer about what went on in the FS, etc.... IMO, it's all just tacky and gross and they need to get over themselves.  It's not about taking advantage of your time in the spotlight, it's about realizing your not a famous celebrity or someone doing something important or wonderful for the world.  At best your a D lister who needs to fade back in to the real world and realize how inflated your ego is and how dumb (IMO) your being.  I just can't with him or Chase anymore. Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 4103285151

JMOAA

“When someone shows you who they are believe them; the first time.”
― Maya Angelou

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:41 pm

Ladybug, the statement "his tacky answer about what went on in the FS" makes me realize I missed something. Where is that interview or what did he say?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:25 pm

Luvstruck wrote: Ladybug, the statement "his tacky answer about what went on in the FS" makes me realize I missed something. Where is that interview or what did he say?

Its a podcast with James and Chase. Its a very long one and not so amusing at all so just warning u b4 u click the play button laugh out loud
here u go:
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:04 pm

Ok, I admit I laugh out loud'd.  But I'm thinking maybe they should listen to their own advice.

And yes, I realize Chase posted it but since their both in the picture, joined at the hip these days and Chase doesn't have a GD thread, figured I'd put it here instead of past cast thread.  Seemed more appropriate.

This cactus wants to remind you not to be a prick. by @chase_brody_mcnary
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:32 pm

I actually think watching a reality tv show with these two numb nuts would be a riot. I could go with this insanity over BIP. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:44 pm

At first I thought Chase had a thong on in that pic. His shorts look almost the same color as his skin. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:47 pm

@bluwavz Nah c'mon it was you hoping with your dirty mind. I admittedly had to look twice. speechless

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:49 pm

bluwavz wrote:At first I thought Chase had a thong on in that pic. His shorts look almost the same color as his skin. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Haha, same here! The pic was so small on my phone. Maybe these two should start a stripping duo.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:50 pm

Seriously, think of ratings with 2 good looking guys who are basically not real smart up there. The antics and adventures with minimal clothing is appealing to me.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 59 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 38 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+81
mizzoufan
TrishB
Beagle
sdmom
blueblues