SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 47 of 59 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 27, 2017 6:55 pm

So glad their honeymoon went well, but happy they will be returning home soon and sharing more photos! :fanningfan

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat May 27, 2017 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Linds911 Sat May 27, 2017 6:55 pm

I rarely read their threads so just noticed the couple name hehehe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 47 1f49c

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 47 8367-910 Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 47 I_got_13 Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 47 E5kqdm15 Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 47 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 27, 2017 8:11 pm

yes for me on the cigars. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat May 27, 2017 10:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Cuba! One of my favourite places. Watch out for pics of them with women in their traditional dresses dancing in the street! laugh out loud

GA, I was born in Habana.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 28, 2017 12:39 am

@Beagle Wow! What year did you leave?

I spent the day in Havana the last time I was there. I've been to Varadero twice. It's a special place. It's a mix of love for the cultural and people, and not so much for the government and yet they do some good too.

I can't wait for pics from these guys! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 28, 2017 1:34 am

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 47 Unname10
Source: roberthunter89 IG story
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun May 28, 2017 2:23 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Beagle Wow! What year did you leave?

I spent the day in Havana the last time I was there. I've been to Varadero twice. It's a special place. It's a mix of love for the cultural and people, and not so much for the government and yet they do some good too.

I can't wait for pics from these guys! laugh out loud

I left as a child in 1968, Fidel was young and ruthless then and my family and our friends went through a lot once they file all the proper documents to leave the country. I have good memories of the beautiful island with my family and friends but also bad memories of the really ugly side of communism. We left through the airport at Varadero, but I spent my childhood in Habana. Beautiful city and beautiful beaches there too back then. Now I see a lot of decay from many of the pictures I've seen.

ETA: And on the dancing, I learned the rumba by the age of 4, Hugesmile Yes, dancing is big in Cuba. Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 47 1710264613
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 9:45 am

The closest I've ever gotten to Havana was my 2 dogs... Pepper (RIP) and Paige (RIP), both Havanese descendants from dogs that were brought out of Cuba during the Revolution.  A large majority of the Havanese in the USA today are descended from what Havanese historians call "the original 11"... the dogs brought out of Cuba.  In 6 weeks I will be getting another Havanese also descended from this gene pool.  Actually, the puppy is closely related to my Paige PINKHEART

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 28, 2017 10:32 am

@havadrpepper How wonderful for you. Full circle!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 28, 2017 10:55 am

everly wrote:Robby's ex-gf started a blog ( laugh out loud ) and talks about about their breakup.  

https://www.hopealverta.com/

Late to the party. Robby upgraded massively when he dumped her for Chase. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 28, 2017 11:44 am

@Beagle Those were tough times. It's very sad to see the decay. The heartbreak I feel when I see that and living conditions because of the government truly hurts.

However the people are so wonderful, with so little. The beaches are heaven. You really learn valuable lessons while visiting. Dancing in the street in Cuba with the locals, for no other reason, other than to dance to the music, nothing like it IMHO. Love it!

I'm going to have to follow these two's insta so I can see their antics. This is going to be so good! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 11:46 am

Kashathediva wrote:@havadrpepper How wonderful for you. Full circle!

Yep!

This puppy's 3rd great-grandfather was a dog named by Dante. He was my Paige's father. He also fathered Monte, who was the 2003 Westminster Kennel Club Best of Breed Champion for the Havanese. Monte is the puppy's 2nd great-grandfather. Impressive blood line as well Smiley

I would bet that if I really researched the ancestral lineage of the mother and father of this litter my puppy is from, I would find Dante and Monte in other lines as well! Dog breeders tend to stud out those good genes a lot!

Another interesting fact... Pepper and Paige had the same mother but different fathers. Each of them looked like their father. So my dogs have all been "related" in one way or another besides getting them all from the same breeder.

And, they all go back to Havana!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 59 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+81
mizzoufan
TrishB
Beagle
sdmom
blueblues