SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 9 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am

I think it would be a blast if Robby was the lead.
He's very out going, with a quick sense of humour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:35 am

He could go with the flow and still have his pride intact when it was all over.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:37 am

I like his positivity.  Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 1f60a sunny
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:44 am

Agreed!  A season of Robby would be fun and light hearted.  Right now my preference list for lead would be:

1. Robby
2. Chad
3. Wells
4. Chase
5. Luke

I know TPTB's list reads probably the exact opposite and I'll watch some and mostly follow along here. laugh out loud Has  nothing to do with Luke, necessarily, he's a nice guy and I thank and respect his service. It would just be nice to break the mold and do something a little different.  But with TPTB that'll never happen... If it's not broken why fix it.   hmmm  #gimmesomesprinkles
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:16 am

His latest tweet saying 'two days' and a happy face emoji is really weird for F2. A surprise F1?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:26 am

I think Robby would be a great lead...agree with all of you posting above.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:36 am

Could be our mesnick......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:39 am

There is a video on there with him and jojo talking about how he sees the future with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:40 am

Don't think there is a Mesnick. Robby has clearly moved on post season. He is not with her this weekend and is out and about. BBJ and Jo are in LA and there is speculation they are on a SH visit or had the people shoot. We will know soon enough but Imo there is no Mesnick.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:43 am

Robby has been in LA since Thursday. He posts when he is with friends but could be a perfect decoy. He is not glued to their side. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:45 am

Eviebloom wrote:I think Robby would be a great lead...agree with all of you posting above.

I'm going to go with this. At least we will have an upbeat guy who will likely fall and fast. IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:46 am

Because a couple of people talk about something does not necessarily mean it is happening Imo. As far as i know they are all 3 in LA. Now who is with who is unknown at the moment. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+81
mizzoufan
TrishB
Beagle
sdmom
blueblues