SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:49 pm

I just can't take Robby serious with all the cliches he spews, it's insane. Yeah can't believe the finale is here, looking forward to a happy Joelle at aftr

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  teamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 1f49b  teamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:54 pm

Mgrissom wrote:Preview of Robby talking to JoJo about what their life will look like in 3 years I think will surely scare her away.  I have daughters around her age - has she said anything about wanting to be married so she can have children sooner than later?  He is talking about having a child in 9 months!!!
I think she actually loved it. In a interview with Mario Lopez, she said she wants 3 kids, but she's always heard that might change after she has one laugh out loud ! But in that same Mario interview, she said she'd want to be engaged for a year and then spend a few years with her husband traveling, living life.

Alanna wrote:That was insane. He also said kids, plural. Does he think he or BBJ got her pregnant on the fsd already??? And he doesn't care who's the daddy? Even she asked, "10 years?" And he still said 3 laugh out loud
Actually, she said "when does that happen? Tommorow? A year?" and he said "9 months plus when they get voices" and you can hear her laugh like "wth! 9 months?! You expect me to get pregnant right away?!" laugh out loud But Robby DID say in his bio he's not stopping at only 2 kids since he comes from a huge family laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:55 pm

listening to Robby's speech at least made me realize that I really like the name Joelle Smiley it sounds very elegant.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:00 pm

Robby just shared that video on IG... Lol his positivity is equal parts odd and inspiring!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:02 pm

limoncello wrote:listening to Robby's speech at least made me realize that I really like the name Joelle Smiley  it sounds very elegant.
I love it too. I like her nickname JoJo because it's cute and spunky, but Joelle is soo beautiful. I think it's mostly because the ending of "Elle" IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:03 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:Robby just shared that video on IG... Lol his positivity is equal parts odd and inspiring!
What if he's the f1????? I'd die of happiness and enjoyment and sheer WTF! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:04 pm

Alanna wrote:
shaughnessyb wrote:Robby just shared that video on IG... Lol his positivity is equal parts odd and inspiring!
What if he's the f1????? I'd die of happiness and enjoyment and sheer WTF! laugh out loud

I would absolutely love that as well Alanna teamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:07 pm

limoncello wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I would absolutely love that as well Alanna teamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698

Yeah that would be so awesome it'd change my opinion on the entire season. And what an amazing after the final rose that would be.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:09 pm

He is legitimately so positive about the whole thing that it makes me question everything I know about why Jordan is 99% F1 laugh out loud I would absolutely die if we were all foiled!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:10 pm

I'm wondering if TPTB are asking the F2 to up the ante over the last few seasons on SM to make it seem like they are the F1. Becca, JoJo and now Robby seem to have poured on the doubt big time through their SM.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:10 pm

Yes he's doing his pitch for a possible switcheroo.
He's OTT..

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:11 pm

Ditto. All hell may break loose with all the Jordan fans and robby those who are not fans but I will be jumping up and down. #teamRojo Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Frymama
AmoreBella
GypsySarah
Seabear
Mustang19
puppiesandkittens
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
emusha
Cocoasneeze
ElonM