SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:11 pm

Nah. JoJo wants her some Baddy!! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:15 pm

Btw, I watched a YT interview with RS and at the end, he said "She should've just picked me!"  laugh out loud  teamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 1838857674
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:16 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Nah.  JoJo wants her some Baddy!!  laugh out loud
Yep. I can't imagine anything or anyone tearing Jo away from Baddy. Just not happening but the switcharoo would crack me up. As long as he's being the man he promised to be for and with her though, I'm happy with her choice of f1 myself.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:17 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:Robby just shared that video on IG... Lol his positivity is equal parts odd and inspiring!
This made me laugh out loud it's so true!! Funny funny guy.... I really hope he's Bach21!

Jordan and Joellle are best matched for an interesting and loving life together. I actually "see" it clearly. They are going to be even extra loving to each other because of the negativity while airing! I cannot wait to enjoy this couple!! 
cheerleader
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:17 pm

He said something similar on Twitter a while back.
Nut job.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:19 pm

I'm going to cringe big time if Robby pulls a Nick1.0 tonight.

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 623245435 :headbanging :uptonogood

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:23 pm

nd4reality wrote:I'm going to cringe big time if Robby pulls a Nick1.0 tonight.

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 623245435  :headbanging :uptonogood

I don't think he will. He seems cool with everything and with Jordan post show. Although I do find it odd he keeps posting pics of himself with his buddy's fiancé if the two of them are as close as they say laugh out loud Eskimo brothers FTW!!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:24 pm

nd4reality wrote:I'm going to cringe big time if Robby pulls a Nick1.0 tonight.

teamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 623245435  :headbanging :uptonogood

Plz no, but I truly don't see this happening as Baddy and Robby are besties ya know, unlike our dear ole ICK and Josh.

Also I think Robby respects Joelle enough to not try and embarrass her, which is one of the reasons I adore Robino. He carries himself well and I wouldn't mind seeing him find his one true love by being the next Bachelor. :yes: Hugesmile

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:26 pm

I actually would like to see Robby do this. I'm pretty sure Jo would show us just how little protection she requires in reality from her man or anyone else and take Robby on with no issues. 

I don't think Robby and Ick Vile are at all similar and this won't happen though. All he wants is for her to be happy according to Us and seeing what a kind, good man he is, I believe it.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:28 pm

In that 30 minute interview posted her a fewish days ago, Robby said he and Jordan talk every week.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:29 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Btw, I watched a YT interview with RS and at the end, he said "She should've just picked me!"  laugh out loud  teamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 1838857674
He did?! He totally has a thing for her. And a lot of this crapola is just resentment and jealousy on his part IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:31 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Btw, I watched a YT interview with RS and at the end, he said "She should've just picked me!"  laugh out loud  teamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 1838857674
He did?! He totally has a thing for her. And a lot of this crapola is just resentment and jealousy on his part IMO.
I really hope he runs into BBJ and Jo at the deli or whatever soon, with lots and lots of PDA on display laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 11 - Aug 1st - FRC- *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Frymama
AmoreBella
GypsySarah
Seabear
Mustang19
puppiesandkittens
Bet2Win
alwaystulips
emusha
Cocoasneeze
ElonM