SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:43 pm

IDK I find Robby's hair scarier.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:12 pm

Haha, right, i totally forgot about Daniel the Canadian!
And Chad really tries very hard to be unlikeable, but i still find Robby's crew much worse. If i was on BIP and forced to either go on a date with Chad or Robby and would choose Chad.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:47 pm

Ash2214 wrote: I was also disturbed when he hinted on Twitter that he was going to head down to Texas when he knew Jordan was working so he could try to have sex with JoJo. 

He did what?! He is such a Neanderthal!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:03 pm

I feel sorry for Chad. He is a train wreck in progress. He needs help for his drinking and help with dealing with his mother's death. JUSt MY OPINION. I think he is insanely jealous of Jordan because Jordan got Jo Jo, has a respectful job, famous family etc. I couldn't watch scenes when he was on Jo Jo's season because I felt that he was so exploited by the cast and especially production because he made for entertaining tv. It was really hard to see someone with mental and emotional instability be presented for our entertainment. But if his time on BIP didn't wake him up last year,I am not sure what will.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:35 pm

Chad has major issues IMO - among them alcohol and rage issues and I have found many of his SM posts creepy and gross. One such example was he posted a video of a woman with him in a hotel room literally holding lunch meat in her hand and she took the lunch meat and put it on his crotch and he did you- know-what movements with her moving the lunchmeat on his crotch. Absolutely disgusting, IMO no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:58 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTH2V4jj6_t/?hl=en

Chad, disgusting?  Nah.  Rolling Eyes   What.a.tool. **IMO**

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinions vs facts)
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:26 pm

Dear G-d, what next from this degraded example of the worst in humanity. JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:02 pm

I really think he has PTSD or something very similar.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:18 pm

I don't know... if a couple months of working with Chad and his diet and fitness regimen at $48.95 made my butt look like that, might be worth it. laugh out loud

And IMO while he has his issues, there are far worse in the world than Chad.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:47 pm

Chad is a douche-canoe but I get it, he thinks he's cool, won't ever back down, etc. But honestly, he's just a money grabs and run with it contestant. **IMO** Much like #corn-hoe,leelo. **IMO**. Grab it and go money and fame.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinions vs facts)
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:02 pm

That's not disgusting, IMO.
If those had been goobers or rasinettes the implied suggestive might have been disgusting. Probably not even then. Now maybe if he had been licking Nutella off her butt, maybe then.
I can think of a lot more disgusting. I bet your spouses or significant others could too. JMPAOAA(Just My Perverted azz Opinion As Always) rofl
Now, even if it had been peanut butter and nutella--hmmm... that could be really good. I can go on and on but I am dieting. This could be dangerous more than perverted or disgusting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:22 pm

Well I heard he posted a picture of and mocked a homeless person on Snapchat or IG stories recently, so I don't think it's an opinion that he's disgusting. (JMO)
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+41
mizzoufan
Tiggerlgh
Mommyof2
sparkler
aviej