SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Newto Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:11 am

I sometimes wonder how many keystrokes we have used up writing about this pathetic example of humanity.....far too many, methinks and I am just as guilty. I look forward to him disappearing from our conscious minds. JMO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by mysthelma Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:45 am

Watched the episode and Chad finally realizing he has been screwed over by the producers was the best thing. He finally realized they made him their biaotch :yes::Nod:Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 3806527698

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 1f49b  Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:14 am

So true, he is so self aware about the show and what is going on ,just like onion girl but he still is messed up in the head. When he told CH, there was no way you saw what was happening 1000 miles in ur hotel, CH face was just priceless. I wish he had better control of himself, he would have made good tv.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:03 am

I can't for the life of me feel sorry for a grown man who gets so drunk he passes out next to a crab and poops his pants. That is not something I need to see on TV either. This loser needs to disappear ASAP.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:42 pm

I can't believe he's for real. Is he getting paid or something? How strange, seriously.

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 Image22

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:41 pm

Alanna wrote:I can't believe he's for real. Is he getting paid or something? How strange, seriously...
Chad isn't the only one who think Jordan/JoJo will only be together a few months. He's just keeping it real JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:26 pm

jen689 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I can't believe he's for real. Is he getting paid or something? How strange, seriously...
Chad isn't the only one who think Jordan/JoJo will only be together a few months. He's just keeping it real JMO
I totally get that, but lots of people think lots of things and most/all of us don't say everything on our mind when it has nothing to do with us at all times. I don't get how it's for real. He's just outta this world to me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:28 pm

I think there are a lot of people out there that do that. affraid

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:18 pm

Alanna wrote:
jen689 wrote:
I totally get that, but lots of people think lots of things and most/all of us don't say everything on our mind when it has nothing to do with us at all times. I don't get how it's for real. He's just outta this world to me.
Some people in generally may have certain thoughts about things and will edits those thoughts or just stay quiet. Then there are those who simply say what they think and not care how people react. Social media is a very clear reflection of how similar those people are to Chad and how much they love to get a reaction.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:50 am

I just watched BIP episode 1. Chad's behavior was inexcusable.  **IMO**
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:48 pm

Chad just tweeted about his security guard being at the After paradise thing tonight. Anyone think he's actually going to be there? Also if he is do we think Leah might finally meet him? Is she back in Denver?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:58 pm

Chad is on the press release as being a guest.

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 87b72b10 Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 86669110 Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+41
mizzoufan
Tiggerlgh
Mommyof2
sparkler
aviej