SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:02 pm

My guess would be after he made an account and posted on Reddit in a thread that, IMO, was pretty tough on him and tearing him to shreds (not that some/most of it wasn't true, but..).  It was right after he announced he wouldn't be BIP.  I think after he tried to defend himself and went off, he deleted his account or comments or both over there.  

So he may have gone private after not to be further be bugged and lose it.  Maybe he's finally learning not all press is good press and to keep his mouth shut.  Or maybe he's been talking to BOR and thinks by deleting things it no longer exists.  Or maybe because of FS he was advised to if he couldn't get his sh$t together.  With Chad you never know. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:04 pm

Did he post as himself on the other forum or pretend to be someone else?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:05 pm

As himself.  He used the same as his SM handle - realchadjohnson
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:15 pm

@Ladybug82 and @coolangel thanks.

That sounds brutal.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I went to have a look at his twitter. Since when?

This account's Tweets are protected.

Only confirmed followers have access to @realChadJohnson's Tweets and complete profile. Click the "Follow" button to send a follow request.

So like the curious cat that I am, I went looking for information. laugh out loud  Looks like he had a meltdown last night on another forum. According to them, he went there seeking solace after his tweet confirming him not being on BIP thinking people would be unhappy that he is not on. Instead he found that most people on that thread were happy and calling him an abusive alcoholic. He basically had a meltdown then, called someone the c-word, told someone else to eat a bag of di*ks among other things. Then after a few minutes, he deleted his entire history and then made his twitter private. According to the comments on that thread, not being on BIP and seeing that he is not so beloved after all has caused him to hit rock bottom and I agree with them.

All JMO

ETA: @Ladybug82, Just saw your post!
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:21 pm

How much does a bag of dicks cost and isn't that illegal in the USA?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:23 pm

You're killing me tonight. Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 8 3806527698

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:How much does a bag of dicks cost and isn't that illegal in the USA?

I'm not sure but Twin Emily seems to think it is... giggling  or against someone's religion.

Seriously though.  I hope Chad gets the help he needs.  I don't think he is a bad person.  He just wants us all to think that he is a horrible person.

Last edited by nikikass on Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:36 pm

I don't think he is bad or horrible.
I think he is young and has not realized at times he needs to use a filter--both on his mouth for speaking and drinking and on his butt for pooping. I would not personally use the same filter for my mouth and my butt. Two filters would be best. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:40 pm

He's mentally unstable IMO, hence the meltdowns and tantrums. No way should he be looking for a relationship anywhere.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:46 pm

I actually think this might be the wake-up call that he needs to get his sh*t together. I feel there is still hope for him if he gets intensive therapy. I do think that his anger issues and grief from not dealing with his mother's death was what caused his downward spiral and the Bachelor nonsense that followed made it worse. I hope his sister drags him to therapy.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:08 am

Chad, if you are reading this, please lay low for a while and let things simmer down.

Last edited by knowbody on Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+41
mizzoufan
Tiggerlgh
Mommyof2
sparkler
aviej