SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:13 pm

I don't do snapchat so all I can sleuth is twitter/Instagram. Here's another photo of the couch/carpet. It definitely looks similar to me.
Great catch @Georgia Lindsay

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Coffdf10

Link

Georgia Lindsay wrote:...The rug & sofa looks the same to me, what do y'all think...

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 CouBn0LVYAECfk4

Source: https://twitter.com/JoshAllanMurray/likes

Last edited by jen689 on Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:13 pm

Wow, looks like the same carpet to me. yes @Georgia Lindsay

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:13 pm

^^Bingo! Great catch!

So the couple finally got together. Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:15 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Bingo, and I don't ever sleuth. Josh is at Amanda's with Sabel, who is in her dogbed.  
The rug & sofa looks the same to me, what do y'all think?

Source:   Amanda's IG:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEZZiunlXec/

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 CouBn0LVYAECfk4

Operation: girliest boho apartment! On the blog tomorrow! (link in bio) @luluandgeorgia by @amanda_stantonn
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Wow, looks like the same carpet to me. yes @Georgia Lindsay
Yep and the sofa too, both a match to me. I rememeber seeeing that carpet in Amanda's IG, cause it's so different and I love it.I'm so happy that Sabel is on the sofa in her bed, that's awesome, guess she fits right in too!!! yes

Also it was obvious (I posted upthread they went out to eat earlier with Marcus and his date. High clap

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:17 pm

@MiniDiva, thanks. I was just going to do that. The carpet is the same and as Jen pointed out the fabric on the couch looks the same as well.

@jen689 twitter and IG is just as good! Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:19 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:Bingo, and I don't ever sleuth. Josh is at Amanda's with Sabel, who is in her dogbed.  
The rug & sofa looks the same to me, what do y'all think?

Source:   Amanda's IG:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEZZiunlXec/

Operation: girliest boho apartment! On the blog tomorrow! (link in bio) @luluandgeorgia by @amanda_stantonn
Thanks, Mini, I kept trying to get that IG pic of the sofa & rug to post and just could not do it. I managed to get Josh's picture posted cause  someone posted the snap on twitter &  he liked it, or I would have missed it. I don't have snapchat, I was like YES, he's at her place with Sabel!!!

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:22 pm

^^ You did great.  I saw the snap and was staring at his weird face and not the surroundings.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:24 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^ You did great.  I saw the snap and was staring at his weird face and not the surroundings.  giggling
cantstopl I just kept staring at Sabels' paw and the rug!! I've gotten used to Josh and his goofiness, I guess Amanda has too.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:29 pm

Damn, you guys are good.

Amanda posted a couple of snaps just a few minutes ago and she's at the airport early for her flight. Emily posted one too of Amanda getting a pat down by TSA laugh out loud. Could Josh be at her place alone & waiting for her?
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:31 pm

Acrunch wrote:Damn, you guys are good.  

Amanda posted a couple of snaps just a few minutes ago and she's at the airport early for her flight.  Emily posted one too of Amanda getting a pat down by TSA laugh out loud.  Could Josh be at her place alone & waiting for her?

You're good too! That's great info!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:44 pm

Acrunch wrote:Damn, you guys are good.  

Amanda posted a couple of snaps just a few minutes ago and she's at the airport early for her flight.  Emily posted one too of Amanda getting a pat down by TSA laugh out loud.  Could Josh be at her place alone & waiting for her?
ACrunch, thanks, I don't have snapchat, so please bring any snaps here for us to sleuth that involves Josh or  Amanda. TIA

Well, he's at her place for sure with Sabel.  Marcus has  his new girlfriend at his place probably and she's here from Vancouver til Thursday, so I doubt Josh can stay there no idea  I looked it up, Marcus is from Canada, wonder if this girl is an old friend??? Sorry, I just got us off track, ignore me.  Hugesmile

JMO, JAM will figure a way to be together. the girls are so little, they have no idea what's going on with their mom's "friend" Josh, he can sneak out of Amanda's b/r before they wake up and be on the sofa when they get up is one option.  From a tweet question  Amanda said she has childrens trundle bed for the girls, one downstairs and one upstairs, so maybe she has an extra bedroom, so I assume her new place is a condo with 2 floors?  I love to hear what all of fans think?

I love that we can gush and sleuth in this fan forum. Thanks again to GA!!

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP Season 3 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
bleuberry
notarose
Nonina430
Ladybug82
emeraldluvsbama