SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 5 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 5 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:44 am

T-Girl wrote:OMG I can't contain all the excitement I feel right now. It is finally almost here !!! As silent reader , it has been a joy to get to read this tread and to always come here to settle my nerves :cutesmile!: .....you guys are amazing !!!

Welcome1

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 5 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Emilia23_12 Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:52 am

Alanna wrote:
Emila23_12 wrote:Wow ladies !!! Was gone on my concert weekend and come back to a new thread !!! Great job you all!! yes
Can`t watch live tonight (2 am for me) because cause I habe a meeting in the morning  :angryemotion  :tissuebox
So what to do ??? Wait to watch after the meeting ??? or check SM when i get up ???

Check sm before the meeting and watch after!! Or call in sick laugh out loud

I thought about it !!! giggling but the meeting is to importent !!! So SM it is, and hopefully the meeting isnt 5 hour or more !!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:59 am

Just agree with the rest of the participants or say "I'll get back to you on that point" laugh out loud.

Yeah, I'm conflicted about working tomorrow too. I'm on vacation from Wednesday, doing a trip to the US(Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich in NJ !!!) and now kicking myself for not taking Tuesday off as well!

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:05 am

I can relate. Much as I want to call in sick tomorrow I can't since its first day of the month. I have tons of month end reports to do. I will check in the forum and hopefully we have some members who have free time to post updates during the day. Counting the hours, 10 hrs more to go.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:06 am

nd4reality wrote:Just agree with the rest of the participants or say "I'll get back to you on that point" laugh out loud.

Yeah, I'm conflicted about working tomorrow too. I'm on vacation from Wednesday, doing a trip to the US(Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich in NJ  !!!) and now kicking myself for not taking Tuesday off as well!

ND where are they playing, I'm in NJ. Probably the Meadowlands, North NJ, I'm South

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:15 am

gurlbrit wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Just agree with the rest of the participants or say "I'll get back to you on that point" laugh out loud.

Yeah, I'm conflicted about working tomorrow too. I'm on vacation from Wednesday, doing a trip to the US(Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich in NJ  !!!) and now kicking myself for not taking Tuesday off as well!

ND where are they playing, I'm in NJ.  Probably the Meadowlands, North NJ, I'm South

They play at the MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford 3.8.
nd4reality you are watching live ?! Great !! Im a huge football (in europe) aka soccer girl Hugesmile
Im a littel bit jeally giggling
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:16 am

Tonight is the night, Jordelle fans!! We have waited so long to see this ending, and as I have said, I don't think it will be smooth sailing to the FRC, but I have no doubt that the proposal will be amazing!! Just a few more hours and Jordan and JoJo can finally be together!! Jumping hearts
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:47 am

Emila23_12 wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:

ND where are they playing, I'm in NJ.  Probably the Meadowlands, North NJ, I'm South

They play at the MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford 3.8.
nd4reality you are watching live ?! Great !! Im a huge football (in europe) aka soccer girl Hugesmile
Im a littel bit jeally giggling

The game is at the MetLife stadium in NJ yes. We're driving down from the GTA on Wednesday for it. Our famiky tries to catch a game when the European/South American  teams come to play friendlies in the US each year. It's so fun. Sadly Ronaldo and bale will not be there but it's super exiting seeing  those two great teams anyways!!! We are Manchester United fans. It's crazy.

Sorry back to our other favourite athlete Jordan, I wonder what he will wear to the ATFR and the media circuit. I'm guessing he Will be all matchy matchy with his new fiancé laugh out loud.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:47 am

Eviebloom wrote:
jjdavid wrote:
harley_quinn wrote:

in one of the early frc promos, jojo tells robby that she fell in love with him but what he did to her was not right. maybe that's the shocking thing? was it spoilered what she was talking about? i remember watching that promo and being so scared that it was jordan but don't worry I checked the color of the suit JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 5 3806527698

I'm thinking the shocking thing is, maybe she ends up alone, haha since they end the synopsis with questions asking if she'll end up along, and if she'll walk away.
But enough of the doubt, hahahhahaha just telling myself that they're waking up now snuggling and so happy laugh out loud

They can't use the same words every season...they just change up the words... sensational, shocking, crazy, most dramatic ending ever.... all recycled.  So I wish Jordan and JoJo  happiness, and as Jordan said in one of the earlier dates something like they could get there by the end, figure it out together.  That is what I am wish for them, to love each other and choose to love each other every day.  

I love this!! This is what I see them doing too. Jordan seems legitimately serious about a future with our baby girl Jo. I don't think he'll have any problem choosing her everyday!  beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

Countdown clock: Just under 9 hrs
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:22 am

Jordan is an athlete. He thinks of marriage as a partnership, a team. He has mentioned a couple of times that he is ready to work for it every day.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:30 am

Happy Finale Day! Cheers to tears of joy, love expressions and Jordelle's first couple photo of many to come. I would love to see a Safe House visit photo also.

I hope Luke R. and Lindzi are there to support him tonight since his parents are out of town.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:31 am

^^^ Yes and we know Jo has no trouble trying to make a relationship work, so they'll both be on the same and very important page there!! So excited!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+59
albean99
lipsis
mysthelma
SafronSahara
pikake