SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 55 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 55 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:12 am

They are coming up on GMA for me in a few minutes. He is great with PDA! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 55 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:12 am

GMA!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:12 am

I love her ring! I've always liked solitaires because they look classy and delicate, but Neil Lane loves his halos. Glad to see something different for a change.

I think it's dawned on Jordan by now that he hit the jackpot. Hopefully he won't forget it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:14 am

mindless wrote:I love her ring! I've always liked solitaires because they look classy and delicate, but Neil Lane loves his halos. Glad to see something different for a change.

I think it's dawned on Jordan by now that he hit the jackpot. Hopefully he won't forget it.
I love the ring too! It's perfect. It's dainty and classic and looks ridiculously expensive because it's huge but understated because it's on the hand of a literal princess laugh out loud Couldn't be more right for her imo.

And I think he gets how lucky he is. In every single piece of media that's come out from last night, he is protectively hovering around laugh out loud Exactly as she always wanted and needed.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:20 am

I love the new banner! awwww

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:22 am

They are on right now and are too cute! They look so great together!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:25 am

He just kissed her shoulder!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:25 am

Good morning happy peeps! This forum has a new home now with the rest of the Fan Forum couples. In case you don't use View new Posts, you will find it here. There are no discussion threads for vids fan vids media etc. Please remember to move your fav's into those threads! Happy 1st day!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f273-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-fan-forum-updates-discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:29 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Good morning happy peeps! This forum has a new home now with the rest of the Fan Forum couples. In case you don't use View new Posts, you will find it here. There are no discussion threads for vids fan vids media etc. Please remember to move your fav's into those threads! Happy 1st day!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f273-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-fan-forum-updates-discussion
Thank you!!! I love their new home heartbeat

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:30 am

Jojo people blog this morning

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-exclusive-blog-finale-jordan-rodgers-proposes?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:30 am

Coming up soon. On Kelly.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:30 am

Any updates on download links?
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+59
albean99
lipsis
mysthelma
SafronSahara
pikake