SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 74 of 77 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 74 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Higgs13 Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:37 am

Hi Everyone! Wow! It took me all day to catch up & watch the vids & look at all the pics. Absolutely fabulous job & many thanks to all of you who brought over everything to this thread. I remember when Alanna or someone said "think we will get to 10?"

Higgs13

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 74 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:39 am

Higgs13 wrote:Hi Everyone!  Wow!  It took me all day to catch up & watch the vids & look at all the pics.  Absolutely fabulous job & many thanks to all of you who brought over everything to this thread.  I remember when Alanna or someone said "think we will get to 10?"    
It wasn't me but let's do it laugh out loud Im gonna need Jo to wake up though and snap and be more active!! They're finally following each other on Twitter, like within the last hour, so that's a start?

I saw the other tweet that they were flying back to LA, I wonder why.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:54 am

Jordan's dad is following a JoJo and Jordan fan account on IG. Cute laugh out loud

Also, it's crazy how pretty and stylish they are:
https://instagram.com/p/BIn-N9dAe5Q/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:56 am

I ventured out, but now I'm home! handwave laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:58 am

Higgs13 wrote:Hi Everyone!  Wow!  It took me all day to catch up & watch the vids & look at all the pics.  Absolutely fabulous job & many thanks to all of you who brought over everything to this thread.  I remember when Alanna or someone said "think we will get to 10?"    

That was me!! handwave Early in the season, I seriously thought I would be the only one in here laugh out loud, but look at us now! JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5  - Page 74 1710264613 goteam
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:58 am

Ash2214 wrote:Jordan's dad is following a JoJo and Jordan fan account on IG. Cute laugh out loud

Also, it's crazy how pretty and stylish they are:
https://instagram.com/p/BIn-N9dAe5Q/
Has our twilight zone episode ended? Thanks for bringing us back to earth, Ash heartbeat

Jo is such a sweet girl. She's liked so many Insta pics of people posting to her. I'm really looking forward to Baddy continuing to show that he understands he's won the jackpot here and needs to treat her accordingly. So far, so good imo!!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:59 am

Much to my surprise, after all the negative publicity, I really enjoyed seeing JoJo and Jordan become engaged. My impression was JoJo felt uncomfortable at the ATFR, and I don't blame her with all the stuff CH threw at her, and also at Jordan when he came out. It was so obvious that TPTB don't care for Jordan, so I can only assume he didn't "play well" ... and the repetitive line of questioning about the Rogers family rift was disgusting.

What I saw was a couple who have been living and adjusting outside the bubble - who knows how well they've accomplished that - they're the only ones who know what truly went on. I honestly don't know how they dealt with the wrath of social media and all the rumors. They appear to be in love to me, especially during all their post show interviews. I realize in the past we've seen other couples act lovey-dovey and happy after the engagement, only to end up splitting up soon after.

JoJo and Jordan are very cute together and if they're acting they deserve an Oscar! They certainly are moving forward quickly and seem far ahead of where I expected them to be. If they can make their relationship work I wish them well ... maybe I have my rose colored glasses on, but from what I witnessed today on all the shows and other interviews, they seem to be having fun and doing well.

As always, I believe when a contestant doesn't play the game, they get thrown under the bus. TPTB went out of their way last night on Twitter to slam Jordan and this relationship - they're such hypocrites, and one of the reasons why I've lost interest in this show. It's a farce, fake and they show no loyalty to the participants. It's a miracle anyone survives the roller coaster ride of this franchise.

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:00 am

Ash2214 wrote:Jordan's dad is following a JoJo and Jordan fan account on IG. Cute laugh out loud

I noticed that too. It's cute because he only follows like 10 accounts and doesn't even follow JoJo yet laugh out loud

Regarding them being back in LA, do you guys think it could be DWTS related? When do they usually start negotiations for that?

I guess they could be doing more media. JoJo said they won't be back in Dallas until next week and Luke R. made it seem like they would be back in Nashville later this week.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:01 am

Alanna wrote:
It wasn't me but let's do it laugh out loud Im gonna need Jo to wake up though and snap and be more active!! They're finally following each other on Twitter, like within the last hour, so that's a start?

I saw the other tweet that they were flying back to LA, I wonder why.

They are going to get their own TV show, ala Ben and Lauren. Just kidding. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:03 am

everly wrote:

I noticed that too. It's cute because he only follows like 10 accounts and doesn't even follow JoJo yet laugh out loud

Regarding them being back in LA, do you guys think it could be DWTS related? When do they usually start negotiations for that?

I guess they could be doing more media. JoJo said they won't be back in Dallas until next week and Luke R. made it seem like they would be back in Nashville later this week.
They definitely mentioned Dallas next week. I don't know what other media since AOL is the other longish interview they do and they're not scheduled and it's in NYC anyway. Dwts might be right but they've so rarely helped one of the women on, I don't know if they'd let Jo do it.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:05 am

I, too, tried venturing out of this thread for awhile, but quickly retreated to feel the warmth and love here. I wish JoJo and Jordan all the best and hope they are one of the successful couples to come out of this crazy show.

awwww

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:08 am

pikake wrote:Much to my surprise, after all the negative publicity, I really enjoyed seeing JoJo and Jordan become engaged. My impression was JoJo felt uncomfortable at the ATFR, and I don't blame her with all the stuff CH threw at her, and also at Jordan when he came out. It was so obvious that TPTB don't care for Jordan, so I can only assume he didn't "play well" ... and the repetitive line of questioning about the Rogers family rift was disgusting.

What I saw was a couple who have been living and adjusting outside the bubble - who knows how well they've accomplished that - they're the only ones who know what truly went on. I honestly don't know how they dealt with the wrath of social media and all the rumors. They appear to be in love to me, especially during all their post show interviews. I realize in the past we've seen other couples act lovey-dovey and happy after the engagement, only to end up splitting up soon after.

JoJo and Jordan are very cute together and if they're acting they deserve an Oscar! They certainly are moving forward quickly and seem far ahead of where I expected them to be. If they can make their relationship work I wish them well ... maybe I have my rose colored glasses on, but from what I witnessed today on all the shows and other interviews, they seem to be having fun and doing well.

As always, I believe when a contestant doesn't play the game, they get thrown under the bus. TPTB went out of their way last night on Twitter to slam Jordan and this relationship - they're such hypocrites, and one of the reasons why I've lost interest in this show. It's a farce, fake and they show no loyalty to the participants. It's a miracle anyone survives the roller coaster ride of this franchise.

Great post... I have not been able to watch the show yet, but have been following what happened in SM and here...why in the world are Millsy and Elan and Chris so rude, or cold to them?  Are they really any different than Ben and Lauren?  Nothing but love and encouragement from me to them!  Not sure either that I will watch like I did the last few seasons.  Productions just seems so mean.  But I am sending out love and strength and blessings to a long and happy future to these kids.   More love is what we all need.  Less mean talk and judgements.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 77 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+59
albean99
lipsis
mysthelma
SafronSahara
pikake