SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:20 pm

That's too bad. That's strange how a couple can know each other for years, get married, and split after a short time. I wish them well.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/02/23/cheryl-burke-files-divorce-from-matthew-lawrence-dwts/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

dwts - DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:22 pm

This is about Maksim -- he is actually in the Ukraine right now and hoping to leave and come back to the US. Enews has an article about it.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:11 pm

This is heartbreaking. Trigger warning This is scary and so very sad.

https://ew.com/celebrity/dancing-with-the-stars-maksim-chmerkovskiy-ukraine-invasion/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:17 pm

@GuardianAngel Ukraine has been on my mind since last night. We were watching Jeparody and the program was interrupted. We stayed up past midnight watching the news. The past 70 years have been the longest period without armed conflict in Europe in 1000 years! That is astounding. We all hoped WW2 would put an end to the hatred, conflicts and devastation. This is just a power grab by a despot.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:53 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@GuardianAngel Ukraine has been on my mind since last night. We were watching Jeparody and the program was interrupted. We stayed up past midnight watching the news. The past 70 years have been the longest period without armed conflict in Europe in 1000 years! That is astounding. We all hoped WW2 would put an end to the hatred, conflicts and devastation. This is just a power grab by a despot.

I have to correct you there @Norcalgal. There was a war in the former Yugoslavia in the 1990's. The country split into Serbia, Croatia, Slavonia, Bosnia & Hercegovina. It only stopped because Clinton finally bombed Belgrade in Serbia because the Serbs bombed the world heritage site of Dubrovnik. (Think Game of Thrones.) There were a whole bunch of trials held in the Hague, Netherlands because of all the horrible war crimes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:53 pm

@Norcalgal I went to bed early because of my back problems and turned on the radio. I was still awake at 3am listening to news and commentators. Truly heartbreaking. I think of my mom's war stories when she was 11-12 yrs old. She is terrified right now and I can understand Max's PTSD returning I sort of see it with her.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:03 am

@Sprite Thanks for correcting me! I should have thought of the turmoil in Yugoslavia as my husband is of Croatian descent. And I do want to visit Croatia so badly!

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:12 pm

Feel sad for Cheryl, she and Matt knew each other for years thought they would make it. Oh well. sad

I've been thinking and praying for Maks since I heard the news. So tough to watch all of his Instagrams.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  dwts - DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f49c

dwts - DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 8367-910 dwts - DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 I_got_13 dwts - DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 E5kqdm15 dwts - DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:35 am

@Norcalgal Well I am from Split so I am pretty familiar with Croatia. We were there for a month just before Covid. If you ever get a chance to go I can give you some suggestions.

I watched Maks and it is frightening. I remembered talking to our family members in Croatia when the war there was going on and how horrible and frustrating it was because there was nothing you could do. Peta must be beside herself. I hope he comes back safe and this doesn't last long.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:58 pm

Here's another update from Max. I don't know how he could leave because I understand the airports are shut down. I did read some people walked 70kms to Poland. The number is now over 100,000.

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2022/02/dancing-with-the-stars-maksim-chmerkovskiy-video-updates-from-kyiv-ukraine

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:02 pm

I wonder if Maks has both American and Ukranian passports? If so, he might be in the group of 18-60 year old men who can't legally leave the country. Makes it more difficult.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:09 pm

@Norcalgal That's a good point. He does say in his IG upthread, he has a passport and a way out, but doesn't mention if he's dual.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
jojo47
Amethyst
LoveDovez
MiniDiva
bluwavz