SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:35 pm

This is so unfortunate. Tom was a big part of DWTS for me and had such a quick wit. I will miss him.

Doats

Back to top Go down

dwts - DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:52 pm

According to The Hollywood Reporter -- Erin Andrews is out as co-host, too. What are they doing?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:35 pm

Erin too? I can only imagine what they have up their sleeve.

Please tell me Derrick and Julianne are too busy to take on the role of host?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:49 pm

Sorry for the double post, just saw this.

Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews Axed as Hosts of ‘Dancing With the Stars’: ABC Going in ‘New Creative Direction’

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:41 am

@GuardianAngel Can't imagine this show without Tom's quick wit. One of the best parts of the show for sure. Can Carrie Ann go next please?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:05 am

Going in a different direction??? WTH?

The host(s) were the best part of the show. The one part they shouldn't have been touching. Carrie Anne should be going and they should stop fiddling with all the dances. Try having proper music for the dance and proper scoring that doesn't benefit certain dancers and contestants that you have decided need to win. Stop messing with the concept and just get some good contestants and knock off with the stupid YouTubers. People who follow them are not your audience and never will be. Sure they may watch some for a season, but then they leave and you have pissed off your core audience...kind of like you just did. I swear if I see Derek back as host...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:55 am

Super bummed by this! Tom and Erin made the show! Get rid of the judges or have different ones every season like The Voice does. Ugh and of course it has to be the season Kaitlyn is going to be on! I would just stop watching and watch her dances on YT but I will wait and see who the new hosts will be. hmmm

Also Derek is tied up with World Of Dance/NBC but Julianne was on America's Got Talent so maybe her? Just please not Leah Remini or Kristie Alley!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

dwts - DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 8367-910 dwts - DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 I_got_13 dwts - DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 E5kqdm15 dwts - DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:07 am

It is sad that they were let go. That is an unjust "payment" for many years of hard work. On the other hand I suspect the viewership has diminished over the years. Maybe this is part of an attempt to save the show. I don't know but there might have been a more gracious way to handle this. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:18 am

suzq wrote:How can they not have Tom be the host?  He is DWTS!

Erin's out too according to Yahoo. ABC says they want to go in a different direction.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/dwts-shake-erin-andrews-follows-003616848.html

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
dwts - DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:22 am

The only direction they will be going is down the toilet.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:23 am

Sprite wrote:The only direction they will be going is down the toilet.

I stopped watching when it was obvious it was rigged.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
dwts - DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:39 pm

@Norcalgal I'm with you on Carrie Ann. Tom B is such a nice guy, funny, and a real gentleman. Like @Sprite says, it wasn't the hosts that were the problem, it's everything else.

I too stopped watching off and on the few years and I've watched since season 1. The scripting and rigging was worse than TB franchise.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Former Contestants - Updated News - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
jojo47
Amethyst
LoveDovez
MiniDiva
bluwavz