SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:56 am

umngirl wrote:The general viewers of this show can be a fickle bunch. They love having a shiny new couple to play with and give it a few months and they will have something new. The tabs will keep after them for a good bit now too and that also tarnishes that shiny new veneer as well.

Re the bold, IA. It also seems the demographics of the show has an impact IMO on the fickleness. Just from what I have read here about SM commentaries, it is quite obvious that there is a high level of immaturity amongst some of the demographics that watch the show especially when it comes to how love is defined or viewed.......all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

6 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:58 am

MiaHawk wrote:Maybe he has to personally remove something that is stowed under his mattress before the movers get there?
Like a burner phone or a pager or some special photos...  The possibilities are endless.

Jojo: Wow, what a uniquely carved headboard. What is it? Mid-Century Modern?
Jordan: No, that's mostly from 2014-2016

rofl rofl rofl

That's the funniest thing I've read all week!!  score

Awesome!!  rofl
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:02 am

Being a fan, I have to post that I think one reason why they spent so little time in NYC is that Jordan has to get to work, studying the teams and getting the facts checked and rechecked. His first game is on the 23rd and he's been at work already.

If the show really wanted to throw him under the bus more than it has, Jordan would not have gotten the SEC job. ESPN is owned by Disney whom also owns ABC. I actually think he was cast because of his connections with ESPN and ABC. I did find it interesting that he didn't meet Jesse Palmer (on air anyway) during the GMA interview! I was relishing seeing that!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5328

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:38 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I should have been more specific. I meant social media responses from production and/or lack of also. Not from the public. The public is crazy regardless, IMO.
It's also my opinion production fed negative rumors to RS and the rags this season. Production imo lit this flame and keeps it going.

Yeah, I tend to think RS was fed information as well, just because there was absolutely nothing to back up his claim that she broke up with him.

Unfortunately, it's the nature of the beast. I cringed on Ben's ATFR when Chris Harrison flat out asked Ben in front of JoJo if he was still in love with her and I cringed when CH asked Lauren and Ben about the two "I love you" situation a few times. The same goes for Shawn and Kaitlyn's ATFR, Chris and Whitney's ATFR, Andi and Josh's ATFR, Chris and Des' ATFR, etc. Some get it worse than others, but it's what production does for a television show. Drama sells. IMO

Yep. CH puts every couple on the spot in one way or another in hopes of some dirt or drama. He's there to make interesting TV after all, not kiss anyone's behind. I've only watched JoJo's ATFR once, but I didn't get the impression that CH was somehow more harsh than usual. On the contrary, he seemed genuinely supportive at the end despite trying to dig up dirt and failing. He acknowledged that they seem to like each other, which I didn't see as a negative thing at all, because so many couples (for example Andi and Josh) fall in lust and then realise soon after that they have nothing in common and the other person is actually pretty annoying. Liking each other as people rather than just sex partners is the most important thing really. They were also given a trip which is a positive surprise these days.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lxg21 Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:47 am

Some tweets about a Nashville radio show saying that Jojo and Jordan might be over:
https://twitter.com/loveconqrsall/status/760810749824491525
https://twitter.com/bobbybonesshow/status/760817206137544704

Not sure how reliable that is or if it's just hearsay

lxg21

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:54 am

So they are really good playing their relationship in public then?. If this is true . We know, we don't know anything laugh out loud

patty stokoe (@loveconqrsall)
03/08/16 07:13
@RealitySteve Listening to Bobby Bones show. 1 of the dj's said someone he knows is friends w/ JoJo & was told Jojo & Jordan arent together

6 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 13 Eb97c9
6 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 13 9zt1076 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 13 Xgicuc6 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 13 Oaw2uv6 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 13 2pqw5k86 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 13 30szzau6 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 13 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:57 am

mindless wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I should have been more specific. I meant social media responses from production and/or lack of also. Not from the public. The public is crazy regardless, IMO.
It's also my opinion production fed negative rumors to RS and the rags this season. Production imo lit this flame and keeps it going.

Yeah, I tend to think RS was fed information as well, just because there was absolutely nothing to back up his claim that she broke up with him.

Unfortunately, it's the nature of the beast. I cringed on Ben's ATFR when Chris Harrison flat out asked Ben in front of JoJo if he was still in love with her and I cringed when CH asked Lauren and Ben about the two "I love you" situation a few times. The same goes for Shawn and Kaitlyn's ATFR, Chris and Whitney's ATFR, Andi and Josh's ATFR, Chris and Des' ATFR, etc. Some get it worse than others, but it's what production does for a television show. Drama sells. IMO

Yep. CH puts every couple on the spot in one way or another in hopes of some dirt or drama. He's there to make interesting TV after all, not kiss anyone's behind. I've only watched JoJo's ATFR once, but I didn't get the impression that CH was somehow more harsh than usual. On the contrary, he seemed genuinely supportive at the end despite trying to dig up dirt and failing. He acknowledged that they seem to like each other, which I didn't see as a negative thing at all, because so many couples (for example Andi and Josh) fall in lust and then realise soon after that they have nothing in common and the other person is actually pretty annoying. Liking each other as people rather than just sex partners is the most important thing really. They were also given a trip which is a positive surprise these days.

Right after they showed the magazine covers that were in a negative light towards Jordan, CH said, "but that is yesterday's news, here is tomorrow's" and it was their cover of people magazine. After that point, it was pretty positive as they talked about him moving to Dallas, road tripping from Nashville to Dallas, getting the house, where the wedding would be, etc. It was the same old to me. A lot of drama mixed in with a little positivity. Nothing new IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:01 pm

I haven't listened to the Bobby Bones show, but considering his own show tweeted this out, I would take it with a grain of salt:

https://twitter.com/bobbybonesshow/status/760817206137544704

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:04 pm

What is RS's definition of "not together"? I could have sworn I saw them on snapchat last night eating dinner. They looked together to me.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:04 pm

^^ looks a lot like a PR stunt to me....

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:The fact that CH brought it up again at ATFR tells me it is exactly this.  They wanted to give him once last chance to spill the beans, degrade his brother, but again, Jordan wouldn't talk.  I could tell it made Luke uncomfortable when JoJo brought it up on the HTD.  He even said it's not something we really talk about.   Zooming in on the two empty chairs.  The many times "the brother" was mentioned.  This was their goal all season long...to get a juicy story on the Rodgers family...but they failed!!  
They have had situations similar before and it did not have a role of it's own. 
Melissa's parents did not host a HTD etc etc etc. She was an F1 also. 
TPTB did not simply bring it up again and again, the rift had a life of it's own to the point it overshadowed the relationship between the couple. I do not believe anyone thinks it was appropriate for the storyline. It became a painful joke. 
Two empty chairs did not need to be placed at that table. Most tables have one chair at both ends not two. The configuration could have easily been set up for a party of 6 vs 8. Heck, TPTB have emptied homes of furniture and staged HTDs!
Something, happened to cause the editing and the social media crap being flung their way. For whatever reason--question

I think when you are in the bubble, the relationships are accelerated. They sure seemed to know quite a bit about each other when they played the "Nearlywed" game on Kelly, Kimmel and backstage at GMA. Childhood friends, favorite song, among other questions which I can't think of right now because it's late.  6 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 13 3308817427

The couple knows this is going to happen. They have weeks to work on this script and get it right.
One of my favorite movies is There Will Be Blood. Daniel Day-Lewis plays ruthless oil tycoon Daniel Plainview who will stop at nothing to achieve his goals. Here is a scene where he describes his tactics to Eli Sunday, a man who has been deceived and robbed of the oil that was on his land. To me, I see parallels to this show. Plainview=Fleiss. Sunday=Jordan. Ruthless businessman and expendable pawn. Fleiss is drinking Jordan's milkshake. And this scene is just the warm up to the movie's ending, which I will not give away. If you haven't watched this movie, I highly recommend it. 

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:16 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:What is RS's definition of "not together"?  I could have sworn I saw them on snapchat last night eating dinner.  They looked together to me.  
They are going to look together until they aren't. The back will be pounded patted for reassurance.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz