SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:28 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I think it's difficult to answer questions that are not even known answers (to the public.) There's so little information that it just leads to more questions and no answers. So it's just a chain of speculation and theories. Nothing seems to be fact and/or able to prove. Have to wait and see. IMO.

It is okay if they take a little time to figure this out now that they are actually in public. It should be their time frame not SM's time frame for them.

Back to top Go down

6 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:48 am

Linds911 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:@kasha, What would they have to gain to fake this? Temporary image repair for Jordy? It sounds almost bizarre like Matt and Shayne to me.
TPTB own them. They will break up when TPTB give them a green light it's ok. Same with past couples. I don't want to start referencing past couple because it takes the thread off topic.  pm me for further discussion.  :Nod:
I heard the same kind of situation reported about another couple's behavior post filming. There were lots of reports of this kind of stuff and they broke up when timing was good for TPTB.

I know who you are talking about.  6 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 12 1f64a

Anyways why such short time in NYC, less press then any of the past current couples, and the rush to move??

From what I've seen, they've done the same amount of press as past couples. The only noticeable one they didn't do was the AOL one. I'm not sure why they left NY right away, but she snapped a video and a picture of their first dinner together in LA. Perhaps one of them needed to be in CA for a reason or since Jordan has stayed in CA the past couple of months, maybe he needs to pick up some stuff before they had to Nashville to make the drive down to Dallas.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:50 am

welcomesign Just Looking!  Look around, join in and have fun. Smiley

And a friendly reminder, y'all...Multi quote is available and works. Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:17 am

Mommyof1 wrote:The fact that CH brought it up again at ATFR tells me it is exactly this.  They wanted to give him once last chance to spill the beans, degrade his brother, but again, Jordan wouldn't talk.  I could tell it made Luke uncomfortable when JoJo brought it up on the HTD.  He even said it's not something we really talk about.   Zooming in on the two empty chairs.  The many times "the brother" was mentioned.  This was their goal all season long...to get a juicy story on the Rodgers family...but they failed!!  
They have had situations similar before and it did not have a role of it's own. 
Melissa's parents did not host a HTD etc etc etc. She was an F1 also. 
TPTB did not simply bring it up again and again, the rift had a life of it's own to the point it overshadowed the relationship between the couple. I do not believe anyone thinks it was appropriate for the storyline. It became a painful joke. 
Two empty chairs did not need to be placed at that table. Most tables have one chair at both ends not two. The configuration could have easily been set up for a party of 6 vs 8. Heck, TPTB have emptied homes of furniture and staged HTDs!
Something, happened to cause the editing and the social media crap being flung their way. For whatever reason--question

I think when you are in the bubble, the relationships are accelerated. They sure seemed to know quite a bit about each other when they played the "Nearlywed" game on Kelly, Kimmel and backstage at GMA. Childhood friends, favorite song, among other questions which I can't think of right now because it's late.  6 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 12 3308817427

The couple knows this is going to happen. They have weeks to work on this script and get it right.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:26 am

Social media hasn't been too horrible for them. It was pretty smooth sailing for JoJo up until she let Luke go. The second she did, the trolls came out and went after her for letting him go versus Jordan and Robby. Per usual, the fans of one contestant went after the lead for letting their favorite go. It happens every season. I literally saw a tweet by someone who tweeted at JoJo that she and Jordan should be bombed and blown up because she let the best guy go. This person was someone who created a picture collage for Luke. It's ridiculous.

Up until that point, social media wasn't much of an issue. I would imagine the magazines got to her and all of Reality Steve's crap. It's funny how it works though. When I search for stuff on social media to bring over to the fan thread, the like/love for them far outweighs the hate now that the show is over.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:34 am

I should have been more specific. I meant social media responses from production and/or lack of also. Not from the public. The public is crazy regardless, IMO.
It's also my opinion production fed negative rumors to RS and the rags this season. Production imo lit this flame and keeps it going.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:40 am

The general viewers of this show can be a fickle bunch. They love having a shiny new couple to play with and give it a few months and they will have something new. The tabs will keep after them for a good bit now too and that also tarnishes that shiny new veneer as well.

6 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 12 87b72b10 6 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 12 86669110 6 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 12 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:43 am

Millsy just retweeted this.

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-never-doubted-fiance-jordan-rodgers?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:47 am

Al wrote:Wow, Elan really hasn't posted any congratulations? He usually does, definitely something weird going on. Imo

Which is really strange and noticeable.  Elan has posted the most recent past couples right after ATFR.  He posted a lot of BenLo before and after the show, the latest of which was The other night during Jojo's ATFR.  

Elan has posted Jojo's photos during filming so may be he just does not like Jordan or he does not believe in this couple.

I just watched the ATFR again and I get this Emily/Brad vibe where the couple was so uncomfortable. Jojo was just most excited about her sparkly ring.  With Jojo super OTT during her season, doing monkey jumps on someone everytime, I would have expected her all over Jordan and on his lap or her arms clinging on his neck but saw none of that.  When Jordan is talking, she actually looks like she's constipated or about to hurl! giggling

Last edited by SarahD on Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:50 am

Maybe Milly's just bipolar or has multiple personalities in addition to simply being an a$s. laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:54 am

Kashathediva wrote:I should have been more specific. I meant social media responses from production and/or lack of also. Not from the public. The public is crazy regardless, IMO.
It's also my opinion production fed negative rumors to RS and the rags this season. Production imo lit this flame and keeps it going.

Yeah, I tend to think RS was fed information as well, just because there was absolutely nothing to back up his claim that she broke up with him.

Unfortunately, it's the nature of the beast. I cringed on Ben's ATFR when Chris Harrison flat out asked Ben in front of JoJo if he was still in love with her and I cringed when CH asked Lauren and Ben about the two "I love you" situation a few times. The same goes for Shawn and Kaitlyn's ATFR, Chris and Whitney's ATFR, Andi and Josh's ATFR, Chris and Des' ATFR, etc. Some get it worse than others, but it's what production does for a television show. Drama sells. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:54 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Maybe Milly's just bipolar or has multiple personalities in addition to simply being an a$s. laugh out loud

JMOAA

Yep. Let's go with that. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz