SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by USAGold Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:56 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:A good fiance doesn't step "foot"on a dating app. JMO

Just like with anything else that's been said about Jordan, there isn't solid proof of him doing any of the things RS has said. It's been RS word and 4 nameless emailer's words. IMO

I toallly agree said similar things about Shawn Booth says they'd never last etc Even poor Chris S was made fun of for proposing to Des when she really loved Brooks !!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

5 - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:57 pm

2boys3girls wrote:I firmly believe that if you are an honest, good person there is no reason for that much smoke if any at all.

Spot on! If there are quite a few malicious girls out there as Jordy has stated, maybe he should analyze why ? Is it his taste in women or the way he f's them up? Either way to me, he's right on par with Jojo to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:58 pm

sosleepy wrote:
umngirl wrote:According to People, they are furniture shopping in California. No sure how much sense that makes but I shop for furniture in the city I live in so what do I know. Lol

Uhhhhh yeah. Odd.  They likely got  compity comped freebied to get photographed by the paps sitting with cute furniture. Because happy couple!

Honestly, I'm having trouble mustering any energy to care one way or another with this one. Good luck to them.
I figure that was one of the first of many pap photo ops.  Ali had them following her and Roberto to the zoo, moving and all over town basically. giggling  Not judging, more power to them it that's what they want, just my opinion on those pics.

And I'm with the bolded.  I'm just indifferent to this couple completely.  Love Jojo, don't wish any unhappiness to her, but I'd rather be hoping she gets something on with a future DWTS partner, or meets a hot Dallas businessman than follow her and Jordan.  As a tv romance, it was not a story I enjoyed.  As real life people I hope they end up where they belong, together or apart, but I'm just not interested. JMO.

Last edited by relaxing on Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Effie moved to coach the Greenbeans. Those poor lil beanies.
You had to go there! BAH!  cantstopl
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:04 pm

relaxing wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
umngirl wrote:According to People, they are furniture shopping in California. No sure how much sense that makes but I shop for furniture in the city I live in so what do I know. Lol

Uhhhhh yeah. Odd.  They likely got  compity comped freebied to get photographed by the paps sitting with cute furniture. Because happy couple!

Honestly, I'm having trouble mustering any energy to care one way or another with this one. Good luck to them.
I figure that was one of the first of many pap photo ops.  Ali had the following her and Roberto to the zoo, moving and all over town basically. giggling  Not judging, more power to the it that's what they want, just my opinion on those pics.

And I'm with the bolded.  I'm just indifferent to this couple completely.  Love Jojo, don't wish any unhappiness to her, but I'd rather be hoping she gets something on with a future DWTS partner, or meets a hot Dallas businessman than follow her and Jordan.  As a tv romance, it was not a story I enjoyed.  As real life people I hope they end up where they belong, together or apart, but I'm just not interested. JMO.
I totally agree with the bolded portions above from both of you.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:04 pm

cindebugg wrote:my thoughts to a few of your questions...
#1 the move to Dallas... IN 6 months they could have a quiet breakup and move on with their lives.

Exactly. JoJo's life is in Dallas. Jordan has a house in Nashville, a business in Chico, CA, his job with the SEC Network which is headquartered in NC. Jordan doesn't have roots like JoJo does. If they break up their lives won't be disrupted

#2 Why would Jordan make the effort to come up with a disguise in order to surprise her at her hotel...

Jordan does like/love JoJo on some level. The relationship is new and exciting. I'm sure he likes the attention she gives him. For now

#5 We viewers are a fickle bunch.  IMO We want a happy ending to the show...

That's a naive approach. The show isn't a movie script. These are real people who enter into a relationship just like they would in real life. A lot of relationships just don't work out for all sorts of reasons

#6.  Ok so Jordan cheated on a gf or 2 or 5 and said he wasn't a very good bf. Humans aren't perfect..

If someone's going to cheat own up to it. Don't lie about it. Some may change for the better others just go back to their womanizing ways. It's just a matter of time

2boys3girls wrote:I firmly believe that if you are an honest, good person there is no reason for that much smoke if any at all.
Exactly. Luke and Chase didn't have drama. The only drama Robby had was his ex girlfriend. Jordan's drama was about exes, lying, cheating, being a womanizer, there for the wrong reasons

JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:25 pm

@lovena Welcomeparty!
I just noticed that was your first post. This thread is to discuss "all things" Jordan/JoJo.
If you want to read positive supporting posts the fan thread is the place for you Link

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:31 pm

relaxing wrote:
*snipped*

This is exactly how I feel.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:33 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I wouldn't call this the "reality" thread because people can decide how they want to feel..
What I meant is we all post our version of reality. Right/wrong, good/bad. It's how we individually view/perceive the relationship

Mommyof2 wrote:...This is the General Discussion thread.  
You're right. A general discussion of all things Jordan/JoJo

JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:38 pm

relaxing wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

I figure that was one of the first of many pap photo ops.  Ali had them following her and Roberto to the zoo, moving and all over town basically. giggling  Not judging, more power to them it that's what they want, just my opinion on those pics.

Maybe, but I'm pretty sure they were at Crate & Barrel. They can order a sofa there for Dallas.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:43 pm

I have a hard time believing the pap pics were a known photo op to them, considering JoJo wasn't even wearing a bra. I'd think if she knew paparazzi were going to snap their outing, she'd put one on. If you know why I'm saying that.. laugh out loud IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:44 pm

^ Yup, it was a Crate & Barrel. They could order it at the CA location and pick one up once they're in Dallas. It make sense considering they said their place is empty. I would assume they would want to move stuff in there as soon as possible.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz