SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boybye - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:49 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Jordan and JoJo playing catch, with JoJo barely being able to throw and catch the ball, doesn't scream "look at Jordan's football skills to me." laugh out loud

She's in a bathing suit on the beach with friends, so again, I don't see that as her trying to show off her bum. If that was the case, I guess that could go for all of the other female cast members that have been papped in a bathing suit before. IMO.

I believe she's trying to jump off the deck to get down to the sand. I believe there are pictures from another outlet that show her jumping down. I'm guessing Jordan's arms are up in case she face plants.
Exactly. Did you see the video of them both dropping the football like 2 or 3 times? Yeah, skills...NOT. And most of the pics that have been released, she was in shorts, sooooo... laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

boybye - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:50 pm

umngirl wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Well that seems stupid when there was likely stairs to use. It's a good way to get hurt for no reason.
Uhhh, do you see Jordan's arms? Haha.

No guarantee that one or both of them couldn't have been hurt pulling that stunt. I don't understand the reasoning of not using stairs instead of risking injury doing something stupid.
And no guarantee that they didn't get hurt either. Who knows. The papz didn't get a video of that unfortunately.. :gotcha:

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:51 pm

Eh. Read a little of this thread to try to catch up on their where-abouts. Turns out, I still just don't care.

I don't NOT believe them, but I don't totally buy them either. I'm so meh on them. They are 3 months in, 1 week public, infant baby stage. Time will tell, yada, yada. So far, while I find nothing offensive about them, there is nothing very compelling about them either. They are just kind of there to me. I wish them well and good luck.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:42 pm

umngirl wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Well that seems stupid when there was likely stairs to use. It's a good way to get hurt for no reason.
Uhhh, do you see Jordan's arms? Haha.

No guarantee that one or both of them couldn't have been hurt pulling that stunt. I don't understand the reasoning of not using stairs instead of risking injury doing something stupid.

As I said...attention seeking. Just dumb. Showing off her azz to Jordan or paps I don't care. She's lucky she didn't break a leg....maybe I have that poor gymnast in my head from last night.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:15 pm

http://m.tmz.com/#gallery/2016/08/08/jordan-ro/images/2016/08/08/ag-125464-002-jpg/

boybye - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 35 Eb97c9
boybye - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 35 9zt107boybye - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 35 Xgicucboybye - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 35 Oaw2uvboybye - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 35 2pqw5k8boybye - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 35 30szzauboybye - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 35 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:49 pm

We have seen other couples go through the motions and did not appear to be "acting", only later were pretty much acting.
I guess it remains to be seen.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:58 pm

All I see in those pics is a normal couple having a fun day at the beach, mostly on the balcony of their holiday house. The pics are taken from a distance as evidenced by their low quality. I fail to see the attention seeking. The only time JoJo took her shorts off was to sunbathe, on the balcony of the beach house they were staying at. Seems to me like they were just minding their own business.

She looks stunning BTW. I can see why Jordan may have fallen for her despite his bad boy ways, since I have a massive girl crush myself.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:31 pm

So are these two still in Cali ? Or they already heading to Nashville to pick up Jordan's bed laugh out loud . Then depends when they are going to move to Dallas .

boybye - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 35 Eb97c9
boybye - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 35 9zt107boybye - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 35 Xgicucboybye - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 35 Oaw2uvboybye - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 35 2pqw5k8boybye - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 35 30szzauboybye - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 35 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:39 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:So are these two still in Cali ? Or they already heading to Nashville to pick up Jordan's bed laugh out loud . Then depends when they are going to move to Dallas .

Per social media, they got to Nashville last night.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:56 pm

mindless wrote:All I see in those pics is a normal couple having a fun day at the beach, mostly on the balcony of their holiday house. The pics are taken from a distance as evidenced by their low quality. I fail to see the attention seeking. The only time JoJo took her shorts off was to sunbathe, on the balcony of the beach house they were staying at. Seems to me like they were just minding their own business.

She looks stunning BTW. I can see why Jordan may have fallen for her despite his bad boy ways, since I have a massive girl crush myself.
Ditto the girl crush. She is sooo hawt IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:00 pm

You guys! I get to the point where I think "they're fine. They're young and silly and dating and fine." And then you go about making me doubt them and their intentions! I think I need to take a page out of sosleepy's book and just wish them luck and leave them alone. They have more than enough fans and each other. They don't need me.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:07 pm

I also have a girl crush over Jojo but I generally don't fan a couple after the show. Hope they are in it for the long haul though

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  boybye - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f49b  boybye - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 35 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz