SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boybye - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Idlemess Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:13 pm

My take is this: Que sera sera, whatever will be, will be

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

boybye - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by MiaHawk Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:54 pm

Idlemess wrote:My take is this: Que sera sera, whatever will be, will be

I feel a song coming on Hugesmile ...........Nope, not Doris Day.  cantstopl

Time will tell.....

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:45 am

I agree with a lot of posts in here. For me it's: Jojo girl crush intact - check; coupling I couldn't care less about - check. On to the next for me ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:19 am

umngirl wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Well that seems stupid when there was likely stairs to use. It's a good way to get hurt for no reason.
Uhhh, do you see Jordan's arms? Haha.

No guarantee that one or both of them couldn't have been hurt pulling that stunt. I don't understand the reasoning of not using stairs instead of risking injury doing something stupid.

Meh. They are young and having fun! They will change their tune when they turn 40 and something "pops" on the way down! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:23 am

Or change their mind when a 3 inch weathered sliver gouges someone and there are no tweezers to be found.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:44 am

Hahaha Chad the idiot is all over with Jordan and Joelle cantstopl this guy is a******* and he is really being annoying in Twitter laugh out loud . When these others will learn that inquistir site is a piece of garbage and all they do is spin shits . I will believe if people mag . I can't stop laughing that Jordan and jojo called him out but he is still saying they won't last laugh out loud . If I were them I will ignore this shitty Chad.

Chad Johnson (@realchadjohnson)
11/08/16 18:17
I called it from day 1! Sup now bruh?? #ImTheSmartestManOnTV #GetThoseEndorsements @JoelleFletcher @JRodgers11 inquisitr.com/3407236/jojo-f…

http://www.inquisitr.com/3407236/jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-split-bachelorette-couple-agree-to-turn-relationship-into-a-business-deal/

JoJo Fletcher (@JoelleFletcher)
11/08/16 21:47
Chad- why don't u do something positive with your life instead of filling the world with your garbage. #boybye

Jordan Rodgers (@JRodgers11)
11/08/16 21:47
@realchadjohnson not surprised you're still trying desperately to be relevant...more surprised you could actually read it #spellingbee

Chad Johnson (@realchadjohnson)
11/08/16 20:25
That means nothing. They're gonna live and stay together for a year and then split. It's a business relationship.

boybye - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 36 Eb97c9
boybye - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 36 9zt107boybye - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 36 Xgicucboybye - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 36 Oaw2uvboybye - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 36 2pqw5k8boybye - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 36 30szzauboybye - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 36 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:23 am

I'm confused. That Inquisitr isn't the same as our friend?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:42 am

I think we have had "reporters" from that site that have utilized our forum in the past.
The article itself is nothing new or something that has not been speculated since Jordan was first announced as a cast person in March 2016.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:59 am

Inquisitr is a website that essentially anyone can write for. Literally.

They took that information from Life & Style, which is the same magazine stating they broke up because JoJo cheated on Jordan with his best friend, who she just met last weekend with Jordan. Inquisitr is so reliable, that they quote Celebrity Dirty Laundry. laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:01 am

Chad is an idiot who wants everyone to be as miserable as he is himself. I hope they won't engage with him and his delusions any further.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:04 am

Ash2214 wrote:Inquisitr is a website that essentially anyone can write for. Literally.

They took that information from Life & Style, which is the same magazine stating they broke up because JoJo cheated on Jordan with his best friend, who she just met last weekend with Jordan. Inquisitr is so reliable, that they quote Celebrity Dirty Laundry. laugh out loud
I'm having visions of Jo and Brandon hooking up in one room of the beautiful Malibu beach house with BBJ in another room throwing a party for 17 Instagram models and new Raya friends.

Idk why these people can't hire me, my imagination is way more fun!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:26 am

Someone even pulled up an article from that same site that said Chad was gay or something along those lines, and tagged JoJo and Jordan saying "since Chad thinks this website is reliable", and ofcourse Chad responded back with sarcasm because that's what he does.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz