SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoVols - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 75 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:03 am

^ There's only one person claiming he cheated and that's Brittany. The three women who emailed RS, which we don't even know to be actual people he had involvement with, openly admitted in their emails that they were never in a serious relationship with Jordan. It was casual.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

GoVols - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 75 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:06 am

Diana wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:but if someone is truly happy, truly content, there is no need to look elsewhere 
Most sensible people with character would end their relationship before "looking elsewhere" but maybe that's just me. no idea 

Good luck keeping Jordan happy and content all of the time JoJo because if not he will just look elsewhere laugh out loud

Sorry for the double post, but I would assume your last sentence is your opinion considering we don't know either of them, their thought processes, or their relationship.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:13 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ There's only one person claiming he cheated and that's Brittany. The three women who emailed RS, which we don't even know to be actual people he had involvement with, openly admitted in their emails that they were never in a serious relationship with Jordan. It was casual.

I like you comment " claiming " he cheated ' it's really all speculation IMO

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:44 am

To be honest, I can believe Brittany's claim, but with that being said, I don't know either of them or their relationship. The person close to the situation who left Brittany that long comment on her IG seemed to reference that Brritany has her version of events and so does Jordan. There could be a lot that we don't know about, which is probably the case because again, we don't know then or their past relationship.

Like I said, the three women who emailed RS in regards to Jordan openly admit in their emails they weren't in serious relationships with him (who knows if they're even true. There's no details in those emails). There are countless men in Boston in their twenties that play the field until they want to settle down. Some may not like it, but it's better than being in a serious relationship if you're not ready for one.

Considering there are men every season, including this one, who dump their actual girlfriend to get on this show just mere weeks/days before the season starts, and they don't get the heads up, I don't see why Jordan would have to either, especially since he wasn't in a serious relationship. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:52 am

Ash2214 wrote:To be honest, I can believe Brittany's claim, but with that being said, I don't know either of them or their relationship. The person close to the situation who left Brittany that long comment on her IG seemed to reference that Brritany has her version of events and so does Jordan. There could be a lot that we don't know about, which is probably the case because again, we don't know then or their past relationship.

Like I said, the three women who emailed RS in regards to Jordan openly admit in their emails they weren't in serious relationships with him (who knows if they're even true. There's no details in those emails). There are countless men in Boston in their twenties that play the field until they want to settle down. Some may not like it, but it's better than being in a serious relationship if you're not ready for one.

Considering there are men every season, including this one, who dump their actual girlfriend to get on this show just mere weeks/days before the season starts, and they don't get the heads up, I don't see why Jordan would have to either, especially since he wasn't in a serious relationship. JMO

Yes I agree ! By speculation I mean : we aren't hearing the other side of the story and without that other side told by Jordan IMO ( don't think we'll ever hear it from him) for me I don't take it as gospel truth if you will!

But either way, moving on is best for all and focusing on the here and now is best for all !

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:15 am

I'm not directing this to anyone in particular, just a general reminder.  Please remember to use some form of, IMO or JMO, when stating opinions in a post that could be misconstrued and/or thought of as facts.  And it never hurts to end a post with some form of IMO or JMO, too.  

Also, IMO, having something along the lines of everything is JMO in your signature and not using IMO/JMO somewhere or anywhere in your actual post is not enough.  Once your post is quoted, your siggy does not show up and then we're back to having to decipher and decide what is fact and opinion, which generally leads to misunderstandings.  

Thanks and JMOAA Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:23 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ There's only one person claiming he cheated and that's Brittany. The three women who emailed RS, which we don't even know to be actual people he had involvement with, openly admitted in their emails that they were never in a serious relationship with Jordan. It was casual.
Pretty much. He was just FWB/"dating" those other girls. The girls made that quite clear (whether they liked it or not..which from the emails, seems like NOT laugh out loud ) and it was also pretty obvious based on ordinary understanding IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:11 pm

As I wrote earlier, for me, there are red flags with Jordan. It is up to each of us individually to believe them or not. As with any type of "proof" presented when sleuthing, there are different interpretations based on our own experiences and it is pretty darn impossible to get everyone to agree. Take Nick's infamous video post Andi's season. That was about as solid proof as possible to get and it was still debated and even dismissed as a hoax by plenty of people....ad nauseum...until it couldn't be denied any longer.

I have been following this show a long time. I have seen a lot of couples come and go. I have seen a lot of sleuthing and guess it has made me pretty suspicious and cynical as a result. Personally, I see a pattern of behaviour that was brought up by multiple people and I subscribe to that old adage: Where there's smoke, there's fire. There is certainly the possibility that Jordan is now sincerely into JoJo and he is a changed man, but based on what I saw on the show, combined with the stuff that has come out about him, it will take time for me to really believe that and jump on the Jordan band wagon.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:35 pm

^^ The voice of reason. Well stated, Sprite! yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:50 pm

True. However Brittany was also the only one he really mentioned as dating/loving. So from what Jordan and others have made us aware Jordan was committed to one other person in the past, that same person he cheated on. So essentially he has never been in a committed monogamous relationship - that is a HUGE red flag to me.

Could he be in love with JoJo and be an excellent boyfriend/fiance/husband/father - absolutely. I hope that happens because I really like JoJo. But in no circumstance do I think this is Brittany's fault - Jordan cheated - he lied about Brittany whether directly or indirectly IMO he lied about that relationship. Does it mean he lied to JoJo - no. But he lied to the public - and as a result he deserves the Karma he is getting.

Hopefully out of this whole experience he will learn to treat people with a little more respect and dignity, and that his actions have consequences on not just himself but others as well. All IMO.

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:57 pm

I'm certainly suspicious of Jordan, but I'm willing to give him a chance since I haven't seen any red flags in his behaviour towards JoJo post-show. Whether it'll last, who knows, but it's up to him. If he really loves her and wants to be the man she needs then anything is possible. Time will tell.

I do think JoJo picked the best match for her, personality-wise. They make sense to me as a couple just like Ben and Lauren do. JoJo may have loved Robby as a person, but he just wasn't "her person", so no point getting engaged to him. If things ever turn sour with Jordan then she'll certainly find someone else soon enough. It's not like she's gonna die a spinster either way.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:19 pm

I read she's going on DWTS? I can't stand it when someone from this show goes on DWTS. Ugh.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz