SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoVols - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 76 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:12 pm

^^ How do we know this? I would be surprised if she did go on DWTS. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

GoVols - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 76 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:38 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:^^ How do we know this?  I would be surprised if she did go on DWTS.  Jmho.
It's just a rumor, as of now. I wouldn't be surprised if she's on though, since she said she'd be interested, when she was asked (as they all say.) Plus, it's good money AND seems like a fun experience. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:56 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:^^ How do we know this?  I would be surprised if she did go on DWTS.  Jmho.

I saw some information on puredancing that showed an instagram that showed a pic of one of the 'celebs', but without showing her head and people figured out it's JoJo.  

Guess I will just be catching youtube vids of who I want to watch again. giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:00 pm

atem wrote:

I saw some information on puredancing that showed an instagram that showed a pic of one of the 'celebs', but without showing her head and people figured out it's JoJo.  

Guess I will just be catching youtube vids of who I want to watch again. giggling

It wasn't her, it was the pro Emma

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:46 pm

JMHO but I think she should stay off DWTS. It is mentally and physically exhausting, and played havoc with Sean and Catherine's relationship. I won't even mention Chris and Whit as I think that relationship was gonzo from day one. Again, JMHO. I hope she concentrates on her relationship with Jordan....much more important, I think.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:48 pm

Yesterday she was like "I have a big announcement"....
Then it was just her Diff eyewear sunglasses, laugh out loud.
But yea, she should not do DWTS. But it does pay a lot of money, so hard to turn down.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:47 pm

If it's meant to be, it will be with or without Dancing (see:SeanCat, Melissa/Tye).

If it's not meant to be, it won't be, with or without Dancing (see: Jake/Vienna, Chris/Whitney).

It could be a huge career launching pad for her, a nice paycheck, and something to fill her time while Jordan is really busy with his job during football season. If she's offered, she should go for it. IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:20 pm

I don't think she's going to be offered it but why not do the show if she is? Jordan is off doing his SEC show and I imagine they'll still find time to be together. I don't see Sean & Cat's problems being a worry because Jordan will be keeping busy with his new job. He has to know a lot so it's not just when he's on tv.

I watched SEC Now and Jordan did pretty well for his first one. I have a soft spot for the SEC. #GoVols

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15336

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:00 am

^^ Jordan is a natural!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:34 pm

Could anyone tell me here where Jordan is as I hear that Jo is with Becca shooting diff eyewear. Am a fan of them both but am on the worried side as the fan forum cannot seem to say where Jordan is.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:35 pm

He flew into Sacramento yesterday. Not sure why or when he is meeting up with Jojo.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:42 pm

Isn't his family from Chico? Sacramento International is the major airport for Chico. Chico only has a municipal airport

GoVols - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 76 Samuel10GoVols - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 76 Samuel10 GoVols - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 76 Family10GoVols - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 76 Samuel15GoVols - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion  - Page 76 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion

+86
Mgrissom
FLChica
sparkler
bamagal
bluwavz