SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 31 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 31 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:18 am

Good, I'm glad the listing was taken down since people on social media were tweeting at them about their address. Worse of all, RS said in his video chat last night that he knows their neighborhood (where Sean and Catherine used to live) and he said if they get married he can personally deliver their gift.

Yuck, that's the last thing they need- RS knowing where they live laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 31 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by mindless Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:22 am

Unfortunately the house details are still there, it's just not up for rent anymore. I'm sure RS is waiting in the bushes already. Hope they invest in some thick curtains first thing!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:23 am

Ash2214 wrote:Good, I'm glad the listing was taken down since people on social media were tweeting at them about their address. Worse of all, RS said in his video chat last night that he knows their neighborhood (where Sean and Catherine used to live) and he said if they get married he can personally deliver their gift.

Yuck, that's the last thing they need- RS knowing where they live laugh out loud
Oh my gawddd. This is what he's been waiting for. BBJ & Jo, get the po-po on speed dial.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:34 am

Emila23_12 wrote:Nice article by Olivia Caridi
http://www.bustle.com/articles/176275-why-im-glad-jojo-isnt-the-bachelorette-anymore?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=bachelorbustl

Such a great article. She writes from a place of understanding. Much respect for Olivia and her insightful and compassionate article. I sure hope JoJo and Jordan read this.

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:36 am

It's bad when RS on your front yard is worse than crazy fans or the media laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:50 am

traveler90 wrote:It's bad when RS on your front yard is worse than crazy fans or the media laugh out loud

We all know he is dying to get the scoop and more importantly rescue JoJo! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindysamwilliam Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:09 am

Jojo and Jordan are so freaking cute together. And they are a great looking couple on top of that. I'm happy for them. Especially Jojo. I know there has been a lot of questions surrounding them but I really do think they are into each other. I wish them all the goodluck. *cheers*

Cindysamwilliam

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:16 am

She looks so happy in this cap Smiley

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 31 Image104

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:17 am

Shopping for sunglasses yesterday. "How does these look on me, babe?" peace

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoelleandJordan/status/761468976820056064/photo/1
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:20 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
shaughnessyb wrote:http://www.justjared.com/2016/08/04/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-never-doubted-jordan-rodgers/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Guess Joelle didn't feel like wearing a bra today joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 31 3806527698 They both look hot though!

JoJo!  :shocked!: laugh out loud   I guess she wanted to be comfy today.  If I did that, I would scare small children!  laugh out loud

If I did that I would scrap my nipples on the sidewalk. giggling

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:34 am

Ash2214 wrote:Good, I'm glad the listing was taken down since people on social media were tweeting at them about their address. Worse of all, RS said in his video chat last night that he knows their neighborhood (where Sean and Catherine used to live) and he said if they get married he can personally deliver their gift.

Cue the creepy stalker music!  affraid
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:40 am

Mommyof2 wrote:

Cue the creepy stalker music!  affraid

So predictable how RS started backtracking and now he is saying his usual that if they marry, he will get a present. no no Yes, it is creepy.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy