SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 32 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 32 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by snowandcold Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:56 am

TMZ has the video of Ben and Jojo both talking after the 4 of them had lunch yesterday!
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 32 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Dessler Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:57 am

Oh my!!! Ben and Lauren went on a double date with Jordan and Jojo

http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/05/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-ex-ben-higgins/

Cool! Everyone has moved on.

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:57 am

@snowandcold Jinx ...you owe me a coke joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 32 3806527698 bestbud!

Last edited by Dessler on Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:59 am

I think it's absolutely wonderful they can all be friends. Smiley Lauren and JoJo were my favorite final two from the Bachelor. Both girls are genuinely kind and beautiful human beings.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:59 am

Ash2214 wrote:Good, I'm glad the listing was taken down since people on social media were tweeting at them about their address. Worse of all, RS said in his video chat last night that he knows their neighborhood (where Sean and Catherine used to live) and he said if they get married he can personally deliver their gift.

Yuck, that's the last thing they need- RS knowing where they live laugh out loud

If I remember correctly, wasn't the rent on that house listed for $3,200 per month? With interest rates as low as they are, I doubt that a house payment for that house would be any higher than that, would it? So, to me buying the house, rather than renting, would make more sense, even if they are only looking at it as an investment in their future.

And, is it possible that the house was actually purchased by JoJo's real estate company, rather than by her and Jordan? Either way I do think they intend to live there.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:59 am

Aww!! I'm sure Jo is so happy everything worked out like it was meant to for her. I can't imagine she'd want any other outcome at all, ever. And as a huge fan of Jo, I wouldn't want anything else for her either. I'm really happy to see them hanging out together Smiley Everyone looks like they ended up with the right partner to me!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:01 am

Dessler wrote:@snowandcloud Jinx ...you owe me a coke joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 32 3806527698 bestbud!

LOL that was funny! Thanks for bringing that over!
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:04 am

My fan girl heart just exploded! As a rare hybrid who adores born BenLo and Jordelle, I almost couldn't handle that. So glad to see everyone happy and supporting each other instead of letting things we awkward! So much sweetness.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:04 am

The double dating is too cute! I wish the fans were all as gracious as the people they're fanning.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:07 am

I thought they bought the house for half a million, according to that article that was posted yesterday. scratch

As for the four of them hanging out, good for them! I wonder who will make it to the altar first? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:32 am

Doesn't God have a great sense of humor joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 32 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:32 am

Olivia's article was nice and her take on the season and post season matches my own. These sweeties are pushing forward in their love, be damned with the paps and non-fans. I love how positive and realistic they are in their approach to all of this. They are going to be fine navigating this. 

So nice of Ben & Lauren to meet up with them to share post season tips. This will give them even more tools to deal with the negative people and their comments. 

I think they will be a fantastic example to young people of how to treat others. I admire their strength. I wonder what's in store for them today? Vegas?
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy