SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 51 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 51 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:34 pm

I don't think this interview was posted. It's pretty funny to watch some of BBJ's facial expressions in this one given the topic:

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/video/0,,21021943,00.html

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 51 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:56 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I don't think this interview was posted. It's pretty funny to watch some of BBJ's facial expressions in this one given the topic:

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/video/0,,21021943,00.html
Thanks!! I hadn't seen it before. They're both really articulate and I appreciated what they had to say, I love Robby too laugh out loud. I hope he'll find the right girl and they can be friends/friendly at least. In one of the games, Baddy said Robby was closest to him while Jo thought it was JT the poker player and wells laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by avitalna Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:46 am

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 51 1f60d jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 51 1f60d jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 51 1f60d jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 51 1f60d jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 51 1f60d jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 51 1f60d jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 51 1f60d

avitalna

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:35 am

I always loved Jordan and had a feeling he had an outstanding sense of humor. And all season long I suspected the producers went to great lengths to edit out most of Jordans real personality , and they did. I also thought we got short changed with their LCD....we didn't even get to see the gift he gave JoJo.. Seasons past the proposals ended with a special song and video of romantic  times together. They don't seem to do that anymore .It just seems blunt to end it without that added touch. That's just me and my little rant...I can't get enough 
of Jordelle..They're very special to me ...I love them....:cutesmile!:

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:46 am

This is really sweet. A fan tweeted a music video to Jordan and JoJo and JoJo's Dad responded with this:

Joe Fletcher ‏@fletchergimd  5h5 hours ago
@fashion_jackie @JoelleFletcher @JRodgers11 this brought tears of happiness in our hearts.
https://twitter.com/fletchergimd/status/762088128165228544

Hope JoJo and Jordan saw the video too.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:23 am

Aweee... so awesome to have both families be supportive of their love and relationship. They are so great together. I'm in love with their love :cutesmile!:
Judiful, I agree with your post. The need for the drama chips away from the sweet moments and gestures, but what they had was so strong there was no hiding it. I especially loved how they communicated through all the obstacles they threw their way. They are now stronger for it bestbud!
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:42 am

everly wrote:This is really sweet. A fan tweeted a music video to Jordan and JoJo and JoJo's Dad responded with this:

Joe Fletcher ‏@fletchergimd  5h5 hours ago
@fashion_jackie @JoelleFletcher @JRodgers11 this brought tears of happiness in our hearts.
https://twitter.com/fletchergimd/status/762088128165228544

Hope JoJo and Jordan saw the video too.

sweet. Isn't that a vid. Done by one of our members ?

Hers another one done using stills to This I Promise you.

https://youtu.be/jzuteh306gM

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:10 am

After a long pause, I just wanted to give my yes  for this couple. I really liked the season, I've seen it in the last 2 days, so yeah, I knew the ending. I found Jojo a wonderful lead, reminded me of another good one - Desire (both cried too much for my taste, but that was my comic relief, so no criticism here) - I liked how she conducted the relationships and the breakups, said "sorry" and was humble and kind, respectful to all and open, despite obvious attraction for Jordan from the first minute in ... and I really like Jordan. Haven't followed the season when it aired I don't understand much of a criticism on his or their expense, but I see them very compatible and a beautiful match. awwww Love :fingersarecrossed for all the good things that will come.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:32 am

With fans, I think this was their brunching so hard place laugh out loud The comment says they were incredibly sweet and beautiful. Jo also liked that Insta because that's what a sweetie she is. I need to start looking for some flaws in that girl because it's just not freaking fair!

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 51 Image110

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:33 am

They were jamming to Justin Timberlake in an uber with friends at 2:00 in the morning laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:36 am

@josienicolee has a picture of JoJo and other girls from last night. Looks like they went partying/are at a party.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:43 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:@josienicolee has a picture of JoJo and other girls from last night. Looks like they went partying/are at a party.
I saw this too but couldn't recall if it was recent because the ring shot isn't clear. I capped below.

And as for the uber, I got nervous that BBJ left her somewhere in the back seat and was not paying attention to her because his friends were around. I got embarrassingly relieved when I realized it's fine, he was right there. Can I stop worrying about Joelle now in life in general??? laugh out loud

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 51 Image111

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy