SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 69 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:22 am

Thanks so much for posting these ... awwww now, that's "a normal couple" to me. yes

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 69 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:27 am

Their snaps are too cute and silly laugh out loud Jo is seriously acting like the happiest, most adorable little kid ever, and I love that whenever BBJ has snapped anything post finale, it's always because of how cute he finds her. They're the best post-show. Way above my expectations!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:35 am

They found Starbucks! Praise! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:38 am

You beat me to it laugh out loud was just about to post this. Now Jo can take a walk after being confined to one place for so long laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:44 am

They've been driving for how long already? Almost 4 hours?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:52 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:They've been driving for how long already? Almost 4 hours?
Since 4:30, so about 3 hours. I love that Jo thought she'd find if stressful and scary but instead she's clearly having a ton of fun and feels just fine. Hopefully that's a metaphor for her life now with her new fiance Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:01 am

That stacys mom snap had me dying coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 69 3806527698 They are so silly and fun together. They actually do seem like best friends and it's adorable to see. It's so funny to think how far we've come in our impressions of Jordan rotfl Even supporting them during the show, I never expected this much adorableness.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:09 am

Road trips can be fun, it just depends on the company. And I don't think that's a problem for Jo. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:11 am

laugh out loud at the snap where Jordan says "what the F is going on?!" to the traffic and JoJo turns the camera to him and says "oh he's pissed." laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:00 am

Hahahaha Jordan's latest snap is him jamming out by himself while Jojo is sleeping rotfl Have I mentioned how dang fine he looks with that backwards cap on?
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:05 am

happygolucky wrote:Thanks so much for posting these ... awwww now, that's "a normal couple" to me. yes

I love these two. And hate road trips though my hubby does. We spent part of our trip last week singing too. Helped pass the time.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:29 am

He wants his adorable best friend to wake up and play with him laugh out loud

coffee - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6  - Page 69 Image125

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+63
richmondrose
happygolucky
Stacia620
SafronSahara
Maddy