SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Dober - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Dober - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Courtney Dober - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:21 am

IA. Courtney's behavior doesn't strike me as someone who is into Georgia at all. He seems like he just wants to stay on the show rather than build a relationship with Georgia. While hardly any of the contestants go on the show for love, it seems to me like Courtney stayed on the show for other stuff. It will be interesting to see how it changes but I haven't been able to see him as F1 since filming and still can't especially after this past episode.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Courtney Dober - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Courtney Dober - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:21 am

The pic of Courtney kissing a guy is now a story for Daily Mail
in_denial wrote:That photo!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:22 am

Courtney sounds like he is on Survivor instead of the Bachelorette in this interview scratch

Love’s revelation that Dober left her feeling “totally humiliated” has humbled the industrial designer from NSW. Dober blames a thin dating past (a self-described “late bloomer,” he did not land his first girlfriend until 23) and his upbringing. “I am one of three brothers. I was raised to play nice, share and lout for each other. And these boys were like my brothers. I wanted everybody to get their time.”

Not anymore. Says Dober, “It’s time to stop playing Mr Nice Guy. I’m about to start playing a very individual game.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:26 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:26 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:37 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:39 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:07 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:32 am

So remember that story Courtney told during his first meeting with Georgia about how he gave a girl a pasta bracelet in school and she said she liked his brother more?  Below is a pic of his brother.  Makes sense now.  Courtney is a good looking guy but imagine growing up alongside that  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].  No wonder he developed the goofy/quirky/funny personality! 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: dailymail (dot) co (dot) uk /tvshowbiz/article-3829896/Bachelorette-star-Courtney-Dober-s-brother-Jarrad-just-sexy-shirtless-modelling-shots.html

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:09 pm

Welcome1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:17 am

Just finished watching Ep 7. The music for Courtney's first kiss is the F1 first kiss music from Richie, Sam Frost and Sam Wood seasons!

I am now super confused!
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:40 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Dober - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
lrose
Flowergrrl
Maddy
Aunties_Love
atem