SELECT CONTENT

Jay Geering - Grey T-shirt guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jay Geering - Grey T-shirt guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Jay Geering - Grey T-shirt guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:27 pm

Jay Geering, 33, Wellness Coach, South Australia
IG: jaygeering
FB: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove wrote:Grey t-shirt guy
- on GD early July
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Jay Geering - Grey T-shirt guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Jay Geering - Grey T-shirt guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:13 am

Jay, 33, Wellness Coach, South Australia

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Jay Geering - Grey T-shirt guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Jay Geering - Grey T-shirt guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:04 am

Jay
State: SA

After being seriously ill as a teenager, Jay decided to turn his life around and make health and wellness a priority in his life. Counting surfing and travelling as some of his interests, Jay considers a getaway to Kangaroo Island as his dream date.

What are your biggest turn-offs in a woman?
Loud, obnoxious, attention seekers.

Do you have any hidden talents?
I used to play the harmonica. Does that count?

Who is your hero and why?
Any thought leader who has the ability to inspire change in the lives he or she touches.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bachy Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:09 pm

Jay Geering 
 [img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19538001/3][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19538001/6][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19538001/5][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19538001/4][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19538001/1][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sources - 

Last edited by The Bachy on Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding photo source links)

The Bachy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:10 pm

Please provide the source of these pics to avoid them being deleted. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bachy Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:22 pm

Photos of Jay Geering 

Photo sources: 

The Bachy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bachy Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:38 pm

A few more from the GD.. 

The Bachy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:10 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes

Another hunkie guy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:43 pm

:Welcome [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great to have you join us! Great pics of Jay yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:57 am

Jay was eliminated and this is an interview he did. He has been through a lot and overcome so much! I hope the best for him  beatingheart

The Bachelorette contestant has had more than his fair share of fresh starts, having fallen very ill as a teenager.

“I was a junior athlete and became ill gradually from the age of 15 to 16 - ended up in hospital, on my death bed, weighing 38 kilos and almost died,” he tells Be.

“I came through that, had an initial turning point and another relapse, so I was back in hospital and almost died again.

He continues: “Came through that and literally just transformed my body – I had a team mate who came in all bronzed and broad shoulders – so I just though, ‘I don’t care what I have to do I want to get my body back and looking like that.

“So I just committed myself to literally transforming my life – not just the body, but the training and nutrition mindset as well.

“So that kind of launched me into the career that I’ve been in now for the past 10 to 12 years.”

Jay, who was booted off The Bachelorette last night alongside Aaron, now runs his own Wellness business.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:10 pm

Wow, what a nightmare. Good for him on turning his health issues around with determination.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jay Geering - Grey T-shirt guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum