SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 57 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 37 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by romance realist Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:00 am

*edit* Off to watch now, worried about Matty but if he is F2 we might see a whole bach season of him if his big glorious heart isn't too damaged. Still don't think you can initiate a kiss with Matty under the Bell of Happiness and then break his heart.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:03 am

*Note*

This is Matty's thread. This is the second time I have posted that it is Matty's thread and that posts about another contestant belong in that contestant's thread or the general threads. It takes time to edit and/or move posts so please post on-topic.

TIA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:59 am

romance realist wrote:*edit* Off to watch now, worried about Matty but if he is F2 we might see a whole bach season of him if his big glorious heart isn't too damaged. Still don't think you can initiate a kiss with Matty under the Bell of Happiness and then break his heart.

Noooo I honestly don't want him to be Bachie. Look at what happened to Richie! I don't want my perception of him to change and with him in the power, I don't think we will see the same romance we see now. Yes, still firmly on the Matty F1 train.

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:41 pm

nylonvagabond wrote:
romance realist wrote:*edit* Off to watch now, worried about Matty but if he is F2 we might see a whole bach season of him if his big glorious heart isn't too damaged. Still don't think you can initiate a kiss with Matty under the Bell of Happiness and then break his heart.

Noooo I honestly don't want him to be Bachie. Look at what happened to Richie! I don't want my perception of him to change and with him in the power, I don't think we will see the same romance we see now. Yes, still firmly on the Matty F1 train.

Yes the Bach role can be poison can't it. I think Matty would be a more thoughtful Bach than Richie though you are right, at some point the Bach has to be a cad.
After last nights episode I do think the show is reverting to its formula with Lee getting hand passed the f1 music from Courtney. G said same things about Jake, including tears, as she did about Matty after his date making it all a bit less special. I don't want it to be a downer and I am still [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but I feel their love story may evaporate between now and FRC. God damm it hissyfit

romance realist

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:43 pm

I took notes when I watched the episode the 2nd time. of course this is IMO. The Lee kiss, yes it was nice, but I didn't see the head grab like we did with Matty .  G has to ask Lee how he feels about her shouldn't she know?  The trust and communication thing was brought up again, Matty and G have that, she dosen't quite have it with the others. You could really tell she was pulling away from Jake, those tears were not happy tears.  G has this expression on her face when she is with Matty that is all in.  Watch the cp bit with her and Matty, she is close to him, she isn't like that with Jake nor Courtney, nor Cam.  Their conversation says alot, first her insecurities about not being liked, him saying how could that be. Her negative to his positive. Again him leading the conversation as he always has since their 2sd. I would like to address the sad singapore picture, could it be that Matty saw the photog, as he is actually talking in that picture saying something to G. Maybe he said they have been spotted and don't look up. They are holding hands, fingers intertwined Who knows so I don't take that photo as a negative.  Its not over yet, lets see what he does for her date, thats what I'm looking forward to.  Oh yea, I'm in the States so I will have to wait to see it.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 pm

I feel like their dancing date was just magic! (just watched it again!) cheerleader
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:58 pm

asim wrote:I took notes when I watched the episode the 2nd time. of course this is IMO. The Lee kiss, yes it was nice, but I didn't see the head grab like we did with Matty .  G has to ask Lee how he feels about her shouldn't she know?  The trust and communication thing was brought up again, Matty and G have that, she dosen't quite have it with the others. You could really tell she was pulling away from Jake, those tears were not happy tears.  G has this expression on her face when she is with Matty that is all in.  Watch the cp bit with her and Matty, she is close to him, she isn't like that with Jake nor Courtney, nor Cam.  Their conversation says alot, first her insecurities about not being liked, him saying how could that be. Her negative to his positive. Again him leading the conversation as he always has since their 2sd. I would like to address the sad singapore picture, could it be that Matty saw the photog, as he is actually talking in that picture saying something to G. Maybe he said they have been spotted and don't look up. They are holding hands, fingers intertwined Who knows so I don't take that photo as a negative.  Its not over yet, lets see what he does for her date, thats what I'm looking forward to.  Oh yea, I'm in the States so I will have to wait to see it.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes, I found their little snippet at CP interesting. He just seems like such a great complement to Georgia. And from my experience, the immediate passionate relationships always die; it's the ones who are the slow burn that stay for a lifetime.

And they have even talked about kids!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I hope he was kissing about the names!

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses Are Red Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:23 am

asim wrote:I took notes when I watched the episode the 2nd time. of course this is IMO. The Lee kiss, yes it was nice, but I didn't see the head grab like we did with Matty .  G has to ask Lee how he feels about her shouldn't she know?  The trust and communication thing was brought up again, Matty and G have that, she dosen't quite have it with the others. You could really tell she was pulling away from Jake, those tears were not happy tears.  G has this expression on her face when she is with Matty that is all in.  Watch the cp bit with her and Matty, she is close to him, she isn't like that with Jake nor Courtney, nor Cam.  Their conversation says alot, first her insecurities about not being liked, him saying how could that be. Her negative to his positive. Again him leading the conversation as he always has since their 2sd. I would like to address the sad singapore picture, could it be that Matty saw the photog, as he is actually talking in that picture saying something to G. Maybe he said they have been spotted and don't look up. They are holding hands, fingers intertwined Who knows so I don't take that photo as a negative.  Its not over yet, lets see what he does for her date, thats what I'm looking forward to.  Oh yea, I'm in the States so I will have to wait to see it.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Good post. Something else I've noticed is G initiates most of her kisses with Matty. She is always moving towards him to kiss. I think that is significant. I also think that s/cap of them with their heads together on the wicker chair is very intimate, almost more intimate than a hot kiss. If he isn't F1, I think the kiss under the Bell of Happiness is very cruel, particularly as she reaches in to kiss him. My heart says Matty, but by head says Lee. One of the reasons: if Lee is the guy diving into the pool with G (which I think he is) then that is significant. Swimming at night together is more "sexy" than a cable car ride, I think.

Roses Are Red

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:47 am

Roses Are Red wrote:

Good post.  Something else I've noticed is G initiates most of her kisses with Matty.  She is always moving towards him to kiss.  I think that is significant.  I also think that s/cap of them with their heads together on the wicker chair is very intimate, almost more intimate than a hot kiss.  If he isn't F1, I think the kiss under the Bell of Happiness is very cruel, particularly as she reaches in to kiss him.  My heart says Matty, but by head says Lee.  One of the reasons: if Lee is the guy diving into the pool with G (which I think he is) then that is significant.  Swimming at night together is more "sexy" than a cable car ride, I think.

YES, YES AND :yes:

romance realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:58 am

Roses Are Red wrote:

Good post.  Something else I've noticed is G initiates most of her kisses with Matty.  She is always moving towards him to kiss.  I think that is significant.  I also think that s/cap of them with their heads together on the wicker chair is very intimate, almost more intimate than a hot kiss.  If he isn't F1, I think the kiss under the Bell of Happiness is very cruel, particularly as she reaches in to kiss him.  My heart says Matty, but by head says Lee.  One of the reasons: if Lee is the guy diving into the pool with G (which I think he is) then that is significant.  Swimming at night together is more "sexy" than a cable car ride, I think.

Don't forget Lana had a swim at night in a portion of the finale I would rather forget. Snez had a ride in the red MG, picnic then a sit down chat.

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:27 am

Fifty wrote:
Roses Are Red wrote:

Don't forget Lana had a swim at night in a portion of the finale I would rather forget.  Snez had a ride in the red MG, picnic then a sit down chat.

And Michael Turnbull had the hot springs final date
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:39 am

carraiger wrote:
Fifty wrote:
Roses Are Red wrote:

Don't forget Lana had a swim at night in a portion of the finale I would rather forget.  Snez had a ride in the red MG, picnic then a sit down chat.

And Michael Turnbull had the hot springs final date

Forgot about that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 57 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 37 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley