SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 57 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 46 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionphotographer - Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:43 am

nylonvagabond wrote:It's weird that Lee got a full interview and Matty has that posted only. Unless it's coming later

IMHO....he is getting a full spread with GL later.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

fashionphotographer - Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nylonvagabond Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:45 am

mercieme wrote:
nylonvagabond wrote:It's weird that Lee got a full interview and Matty has that posted only. Unless it's coming later

IMHO....he is getting a full spread with GL later.

From your words to the bachie gods ears!

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:50 am

"Be attentive and acknowledge what they like. Remember certain facts about them. I remember at one of the rose ceremonies, I was standing next to Georgia and went, 'Oh, you smell really nice, what are you wearing?' It was Kate Spade's Live Colorfully. Then she was wearing it again on our boat date and I was like, 'Oh you're wearing Live Colorfully again!' Being attentive and having good conversations and retaining information is really important.

Oh Matty :inlove

source; pop sugar interview

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:09 am

My heart is broken for Matty. He was so gracious.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:12 am

And I don't want him to do the bachelor.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:19 am

Oh Matty sad my hearts broken.

Group hug :thismuch:
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

:tissuebox :tissuebox
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:31 am

I don't want him to be the Bachelor as well!!!
I wish he would find the right girl in real life, rather than putting himself in this environment again. I hope he would meet that lucky girl soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:39 am

Yes actually [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think I agree.
I am a bit shell shocked, but not as much as he would have been.
Never does the Bachelor/Bachelorette format validate my idea of the great person/partner. Why TF is that?

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:44 am

Matt is okay

‏@kateysarge
What you don't see is Matty walking straight into the arms of @oshergunsberg, holding him... exactly what Australia wants to do right now.

@oshergunsberg  
Osher Günsberg Retweeted Kate Sargeant
Yup I gave him the hug of hugs the next day.

‏72@72Speedbird
@oshergunsberg please tell us Matty is ok

‏@oshergunsberg
I texted Matt and he's doing ok.
xx

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:26 am

I think I am too gullible for this trash your heart show.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:31 am

romance realist wrote:I think I am too gullible for this trash your heart show.

You're not gullible. I fell for the love story too.
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 57 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 46 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley