SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:27 am

Matty's from Elle

How doe someone get on your radar? Like with Matty J—he seemed to come out of nowhere.
That’s what I really love about how all of this worked, is there were those couple of guys on the first night who gave me the butterflies, that spark, and in a real world scenario, if you have that with someone first meeting that’s what you explore. But then someone like Matty J I didn’t have that with at the first cocktail party, but sitting down with him we had this great banter and this great connection. I was like, ‘I really like being around this guy,’ and if I had gone on first impression, like if I’d met him out a bar, maybe I would have never made that connection with him then. I think so much of it is about enjoyment of being with somebody, whether it’s because you enjoy their humour, or you enjoy the feeling they give you. It’s about wanting to see someone again.

source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:31 am

I would love to meet someone as cute as Matty at a bar, Georgia. giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:04 pm

she's pushing the Matty thing.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:37 pm

Matty's SQT after trapeze with Georgia

Also, as posted by in_denial, Daily Mail has pics of Matty modeling

Eye Popping! The Bachelorette's Matty J flaunts his six-pack as he sizzles alongside swimsuit-clad model Annabella Barber for a Le Specs ad taken before the show

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:40 pm

Woman's Day magazine interview and article about Matty

“Ten years from now the dream would be to be married, house on the water, job that I loved and two kids would be the icing on the cake,” admits the hunky marketing professional who moved back home from London for the chance of finding love.

And while he may have applied for the show to find the girl of his dreams, turns out this isn’t his first brush with fame.

“I did a tampon commercial that got me noticed a little bit. It went for two years here and in New Zealand."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:08 pm

Poor Matty with his broken tooth

Johnston took a hit to the mouth from rival contestant Matt Dunn.

“I knew I had a knock to the face and I could taste blood in my mouth and that is when I realised my tooth was missing,” Johnston said.

“It severed across a nerve so I could feel that sensitivity with the air on the nerve. I slightly panicked and made a bit of a scene.”

Johnson, 29, was assessed by a medic on set, and later by an emergency dentist.

Luckily Love found the broken bit of tooth in the grass so it was able to be reattached.

“It did hurt, it was a bit weird in that all the guys are really competitive and we were all very excited to take part in this competition,” he said. “It was a pretty funny moment when I realised I had lost a tooth. It was like, I’d literally risk life and limb to win Georgia’s heart.”

Although he’s had less airtime than other contestants, the Sydney marketing manager is considered a dark horse in the series, with a number of the eliminated contestants picking him as the ultimate winner.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:59 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:21 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:02 am

I really like Matty, he's so good looking, so funny and sooooo sweet!!
I don't know whether he is the perfect fit for Gerogia, but I think he is the kind of guy everyone would love to be around with. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:18 am

peggy0221 wrote:I really like Matty, he's so good looking, so funny and sooooo sweet!!
I don't know whether he is the perfect fit for Gerogia, but I think he is the kind of guy everyone would love to be around with. :yes:

I don't know that he is the perfect fit either but I have decided to see their love story and just pretend for as long as possible that they are a great match.

So my version of the love story so far is, they get off to a shaky start because Georgia's first impression of Matty is of a young man who seems too in love with himself to be interested in her. His polished good looks and laddish style affirms this impression.  
On the trapeze date she begins to see he is actually warm natured and funny.
He's a good listener and he seems genuine in his desire to please her.
When Matty catches Georgia they unite to achieve something together and this is exhilarating and a bond is formed.
The affection grows between them, expressed through witty exchanges and gentle teasing.
But Matty wants a love story with Georgia.
Finally he has a single date and it's all pals and good fun.
On the couch Matty makes his move with a smooth line that exposes him completely.
Georgia responds with a tentative, gentle kiss that leaves them both breathless and love struck.

This is what I see. awwww

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:37 am

I just adore him. Smart, funny, sweet, gorgeous looking, kind and romantic. I know he probably won't win but in my mind he is absolutely miles ahead of the rest of the guys now that I've seen him in date mode. Their personalities match so well. If I was Georgia it would be Matty J every day of the week.

If he's not F1, Matty for next year's Bachelor!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:29 am

I also see a love story with G and Matty, its like a romantic comedy, movie playing. They would be great life partners, as they can talk to each other about anything, he is very perceptive when it comes to G. The first impression thing, was not only about Matty but about Courtney I think, meaning she was wrong about that 1st impression. Their kiss, it was very romantic, him pulling her in for it which sets up for their next date and from the press preseason there is alot of kissing. Of course my opinion only.
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley