SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 57 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 51 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:54 pm

bach_ind wrote:*EDIT*

i really like Matty's picture in mediteranian sea. And his cliff jumping? that's beyond awesome.

it seems that he has very happy life. travelling a lot, and doing many crazy and challengging things

so inspiring

Have you seen the videos of his cliff jumping, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? They were posted upthread a while back but since you only just joined you may have missed them here are the links again:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:03 pm

Fifty wrote:So nice to see Mattys Insta now public and what a great pic and comment.  He really is one in a million.  Talented clever guy with some serious photographic skills. And incredibly well rounded given the amount of travel he has experienced.  I love that. He really is one of my favourite contestants of all time.

Agreed.  His Insta confirms for me that the way he came across on the show is how he is in real life IMO - genuine, fun and family-oriented from the first post. Also, no signs of seeking celebrity status, which I did see on some of the other contestants' accounts.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:57 am

He really is a dream isn't he? I'm hoping he will be on Have you been paying attention tonight. That spa scene where they kept using the word hard is definitely going to be good for a joke on that show.

All good things for Matty. I hope Channel 10 snap him up for something good. He really is amazing.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:08 am

lightredemption wrote:His well wishes to Lee and Georgia are so sweet but I expected nothing less from him. He has a big heart and displayed it consistently throughout the show (still remember that time he stopped Clancy from intruding on Lee's time with Georgia during a cocktail party.) And I agree - his instagram definitely shows he has the eye for a good photo (hope he finds someone to join him on all his adventures when he's ready)

yess, he was consistent during the show, and what other contestants said. I don't think he got the support from Media just merely because he was lucky. His edit was exactly he was, adorable and funny, as it was confirmed by other contestants. This was the opposite case with Alex. Her edit was contradicted with other contestants said. Ales was portrayed crying a lot, but some other contestants denied. In fact, they defended her by shying there were more others who were crying more than Alex, including themselves.

I think production team has learned their lesson. They probably wouldn't give good edit to Matty in favor for F1, but they couldn't help it. His soul was real, so they just went the way it was.

After all, I think media is just like us, they also have their own favorite. IMO So if they gave their support to Matty, not because he was lucky, but because he deserved it.

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:10 am

Bobette wrote:
bach_ind wrote:*EDIT*

i really like Matty's picture in mediteranian sea. And his cliff jumping? that's beyond awesome.

it seems that he has very happy life. travelling a lot, and doing many crazy and challengging things

so inspiring

Have you seen the videos of his cliff jumping, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?  They were posted upthread a while back but since you only just joined you may have missed them here are the links again:

Thank you

Will check it soon

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:58 am

I think the highlighted M so much because they want him to be the bachelor. They do that all the time in US version. I thought early on that because of all his interviews during the show he will be the bachelor and the heartbreak at the end just nailed it. It could be thats the reason why they keep asking him about his heartake all the time. I guess he is sick about it. Maybe after having to tell no one its a relief at the beginning talking about it but after a while that talk will keep you from moving on IMO. I am so sure he will soon though. I never thought he ang G was a great match even if he was MY F1

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:54 am

Miyala wrote:I think the highlighted M so much because they want him to be the bachelor. They do that all the time in US version. I thought early on that because of all his interviews during the show he will be the bachelor and the heartbreak at the end just nailed it. It could be thats the reason why they keep asking him about his heartake all the time. I guess he is sick about it. Maybe after having to tell no one its a relief at the beginning talking about it but after a while that talk will keep you from moving on IMO. I am so sure he will soon though. I never thought he ang G was a great match even if he was MY F1

I think Matty was highlighted more only when giving PI or narrating the episode, and also only after Rhys and Sam have left. From early to mid-season, I think the focus outside SD was more about rivalry between both of them. From mid-season to the finale, Yess, Matty has more PI, but that because IMO only Matty could compete with Sam the way he did the PI. Matty was articulate in his word and gesture/body language, so more fun to watch. For me, Lee gesture was awkward and his voice was not that good either (Not because he cannot sing, but more because it was so soft and low -don't know the proper word- thus I had to pay extra attention to grasp what he said. Mamamia has very funny meme about Lee's voice. Go and check it out). Jake, Clancy, and Courtney in their PIs for me look so serious and stiff, and Cam was not better than Matty either. Looking at the SD and 1-on-1 chat with the lead, I think Matty has the same air time allocation with Lee, or even less. TBH, the Matty 1st SD for me was very short, just like half SD, while Lee has 2 full SD.

Matty edit IMO was not the perfect either. I believe if the producer could improve his edit much better if they wanted to. They could just soften his sister edit by showing less her private chat with G, and then emphasized more her chat with Matty, where she look so happy that M was in love. The fact that her sister was portrayed possessive, actually IMO was for the benefit of Lee. I saw in SM many team Matty converted to Team Lee after the HTD. And they could even improve his edit by putting the footage of the castle battle when he lost his tooth into the screen. I believe if they did this, there would have been even more more Team Matty  

But yess, you could be right as well. I think the new producer is still figuring out what the best format for AU version. The first trial with richie season using shock ending (F2 edit > F1 edit) to gain full support from viewer for the next bette season, did not do them any good, at least for the moment. But I think the only accurate evaluation will be later on if they can get Nikki as the lead, and assess if the rating is better or not. With Georgia season, the producer made another trial with both equally good edit for F1 and F2 (F1 = F2) for win win solution: viewers are happy with the ending, and give support for the next bach season. I believe the producer now are doing the evaluation.

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:57 am

I my self would prefer Matty not to take the lead role in the next bach. But, if that can lead him to what he is looking for, someone that could sweep him of his feet, then bring it on!!!

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
too cute!!
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:41 am

bach_ind wrote:
Miyala wrote:I think the highlighted M so much because they want him to be the bachelor. They do that all the time in US version. I thought early on that because of all his interviews during the show he will be the bachelor and the heartbreak at the end just nailed it. It could be thats the reason why they keep asking him about his heartake all the time. I guess he is sick about it. Maybe after having to tell no one its a relief at the beginning talking about it but after a while that talk will keep you from moving on IMO. I am so sure he will soon though. I never thought he ang G was a great match even if he was MY F1

I think Matty was highlighted more only when giving PI or narrating the episode, and also only after Rhys and Sam have left. From early to mid-season, I think the focus outside SD was more about rivalry between both of them. From mid-season to the finale, Yess, Matty has more PI, but that because IMO only Matty could compete with Sam the way he did the PI. Matty was articulate in his word and gesture/body language, so more fun to watch. For me, Lee gesture was awkward and his voice was not that good either (Not because he cannot sing, but more because it was so soft and low -don't know the proper word- thus I had to pay extra attention to grasp what he said. Mamamia has very funny meme about Lee's voice. Go and check it out). Jake, Clancy, and Courtney in their PIs for me look so serious and stiff, and Cam was not better than Matty either. Looking at the SD and 1-on-1 chat with the lead, I think Matty has the same air time allocation with Lee, or even less. TBH, the Matty 1st SD for me was very short, just like half SD, while Lee has 2 full SD.

Matty edit IMO was not the perfect either. I believe if the producer could improve his edit much better if they wanted to. They could just soften his sister edit by showing less her private chat with G, and then emphasized more her chat with Matty, where she look so happy that M was in love. The fact that her sister was portrayed possessive, actually IMO was for the benefit of Lee. I saw in SM many team Matty converted to Team Lee after the HTD. And they could even improve his edit by putting the footage of the castle battle when he lost his tooth into the screen. I believe if they did this, there would have been even more more Team Matty  

But yess, you could be right as well. I think the new producer is still figuring out what the best format for AU version. The first trial with richie season using shock ending (F2 edit > F1 edit) to gain full support from viewer for the next bette season, did not do them any good, at least for the moment. But I think the only accurate evaluation will be later on if they can get Nikki as the lead, and assess if the rating is better or not. With Georgia season, the producer made another trial with both equally good edit for F1 and F2 (F1 = F2) for win win solution: viewers are happy with the ending, and give support for the next bach season. I believe the producer now are doing the evaluation.

Yes, thats true, Matty is very good in PI and thats also the reason I believe they would choose him for the bachelor if they could. I believe you have a point. He is very articulate. He is also funny and a lot of people are drawn to him. Regarding the bachelor they need someone who can make a good show and IMO he would do that. I believe he will do it. Its 4 month until they start filming, right? I can imagine by then he is ready. I guess people would also be satisfied with Cam but I don't think he would be as good of a lead as Matty would be. I think he is a little to calm but maybe he isn't, maybe we only got to see his calm side... The producers are tricky ;) . If being the lead would be good for Matty is another question...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Imagine how good looking this couple would be laugh out loud As far as I can see he's the only guy from G's season that Olena is following

(Source: My S/C)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 57 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 51 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley