SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 57 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:00 am

But how do we know for sure those words came out of Matty directly?!

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mjoy Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:02 am

Seabear wrote: I think his continued articles show calculation....

IMO, i don't think Matty is chasing the media and giving new interviews. this is all rehashed from the interviews he did straight after the finale.
As I said before, he is a very popular guy still and the public is still interested in his story so the media will continue to milk what they've got on him even if nothing new.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:06 am

It's clear *IMO* Matty fell hard and as he said on studio 10 after the jacuzzi he was for sure that he was it. I understand being heartbroken and then having to act like you could have won for another 2 months would be down right torture. I think WHO had exaggerated the things he said to sell a story. As I said I can post the article from the mag but I don't know how

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:06 am

Seabear wrote:I personally find the current posted and linked articles disrespectful and inappropriate regarding Matty's attitude toward Georgia and Lee. Saying he still is in love with Georgia and would take her back if she and Lee break up...is IMO out of bounds, obsessive and rather weirdly OTT.
In all my years of watching the Bach/Ette shows....I have never seen any other F2 act like this. At this time it seems to me that Matty is just trying to keep soliciting sympathy for his bruised ego. I noticed that many of the comments under the article were starting to be negative toward his inability to move on.
IMO his remarks are particularly egregious when the person who has truly suffered heartbreak is Georgia...by losing her mother.
Matty's TV "heartbreak" pales in comparison. He really needs to let it go and stop milking his TV sob story to the press. The more he carries on...the less likable I find him to be. I think his continued articles show calculation....and a strong need for public attention. Matty editing his SM is a way to present the version of himself he is trying to sell...hence delete the racy photos. It is all so self involved.
IMO one thing seems fairly obvious...his actions seem to be ensuring that there will most likely not be a friendship with him and Georgia and Lee. His comments should make it very easy for both of them to want to avoid that circumstance.

All JMO
Good Post I agree
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:10 am

He's given the obligatory 2 or 3 interviews the day after the finale aired, the exact same as all other F2's. Because of Georgia's incredibly sad situation, she's obviously not doing any media/interviews, so publications like DM are recycling Matty's initial interviews so that they have some "Bachelor gossip" to circulate. He hasn't done any new ones recently. And remember, these are the same publications that said that Richie wishes he chose Nikki instead of Alex, that Richie/Alex are already broken up, and that G/L and R/A are already married. It's their job to take things out of context to invent a story. Unless there's direct quotes of Matty saying "I'll take her back if they break up", IMO it's an embellishment to sell their magazines.

IMO he's not milking anything in his interviews to set himself up as the Bachelor as he's already said that he doesn't want the role. Whether that changes in the next couple of months is yet to be seen, but for now, it's not something he's interested in. Also, it's not a fact that he/someone he knows was the person who asked for the S/C of the IG like to be deleted. It literally could've just been a fan. And I highly doubt he unliked the photo because of posts here as there's no evidence that he's even read/heard of this forum.

Last edited by bblake on Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:13 am

peggy0221 wrote:But how do we know for sure those words came out of Matty directly?!

exactly, particularly about that words by the writer "lapping up sympathy from the public"

it's so ambiguous, because his further words MO kind of contradict with that.

or may be this is what the producer jobs? keep publishing story about Matty to gain support for the next Bach?

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:14 am

I read the whole article in WHO and it's actually really good. WHO have definitely posted the excerpt to seem quite negative but the whole article is actually lovely.he says in the magazine that's it's best if he closes the door on Georgi and Matty J so I guess he understands. I think this interview was done on Monday because the christening was on the weeksnd so this was the day after I assume.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:18 am

Regarding to try look nice for public sympathy, I don't believe it either. The description about Matty from most other contestant didn't not lead to that point at all.

If interview magazine, like what Matty did, has to be taken without a doubt, I would rather believe what Jake and Clancy said particularly about another contestant. but that will be out of topic to discuss here

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:19 am

bblake wrote:He's given the obligatory 2 or 3 interviews the day after the finale aired, the exact same as all other F2's. Because of Georgia's incredibly sad situation, she's obviously not doing any media/interviews, so publications like DM are recycling Matty's initial interviews so that they have some "Bachelor gossip" to circulate. He hasn't done any new ones recently. And remember, these are the same publications that said that Richie wishes he chose Nikki instead of Alex, that Richie/Alex are already broken up, and that G/L and R/A are already married. It's their job to take things out of context to invent a story. Unless there's direct quotes of Matty saying "I'll take her back if they break up", IMO it's an embellishment to sell their magazines.

IMO he's not milking anything in his interviews to set himself up as the Bachelor as he's already said that he doesn't want the role. Whether that changes in the next couple of months is yet to be seen, but for now, it's not something he's interested in. Also, it's not a fact that he/someone he knows was the person who asked for the S/C of the IG like to be deleted. It literally could've just been a fan. And I highly doubt he unliked the photo because of posts here as there's no evidence that he's even read/heard of this forum.
Good Post I agree
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:26 am

bach_ind wrote:Regarding to try look nice for public sympathy, I don't believe it either. The description about Matty from most other contestant didn't not lead to that point at all.

If interview magazine, like what Matty did, has to be taken without a doubt, I would rather believe what Jake and Clancy said particularly about another contestant. but that will be out of topic to discuss here

clapping!
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:41 am

Georgia had the best guys and they adored Matty J. I saw a lot of his good sides both in rose ceremonies and also when he wanted to give Lee space while talking to G. I have said it earlier that because of G not giving interviews Matty is all the press got and they are going to milk everything they can. Does anyone actually know when that article was written? IMO, IF Matty was chasing fame and the bachelor gig he would be much more active on his Instagram. I really don't get that feeling. I believe he is THAT genuine guy that we saw on TV and that all the other guys loved!

Last edited by Miyala on Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:42 am

Miyala wrote:Georgia had the best guys and they adored Matty J. Will saw a lot of his good sides both in rose ceremonies and also when he wanted to give Lee space while talking to G. I have said it earlier that because of G not giving interviews Matty is all the press got and they are going to milk everything they can. Do we actually know when that article was writen? IMO, IF Matty was chasing fame and the bachelor gig he would be much more active on his Instagram. I really don't get that feeling. I believe he is THAT genuine guy that we saw on TV and that all the other guys loved!

IMO the reporters are the ones being really un sympathetic!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 57 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley