SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:04 am

***Note: This thread has had numerous reminders posted about not baiting or labeling other members this season with warnings that posts that violate this forum rule will be deleted. Just a friendly reminder going forth that discussion needs to be on contestants solely and not in anyway shape or form baiting or labeling members.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bach_ind Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:05 am

yup, just like what cam said, the most down to earth guy.

*EDIT*

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:08 am

thanks a lot. i wish i could post link or picture right now about matty, but still have to wait few days

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:08 am

bblake wrote:
Fifty wrote:
bblake wrote:He's given the obligatory 2 or 3 interviews the day after the finale aired, the exact same as all other F2's. Because of Georgia's incredibly sad situation, she's obviously not doing any media/interviews, so publications like DM are recycling Matty's initial interviews so that they have some "Bachelor gossip" to circulate. He hasn't done any new ones recently. And remember, these are the same publications that said that Richie wishes he chose Nikki instead of Alex, that Richie/Alex are already broken up, and that G/L and R/A are already married. It's their job to take things out of context to invent a story. Unless there's direct quotes of Matty saying "I'll take her back if they break up", IMO it's an embellishment to sell their magazines.

IMO he's not milking anything in his interviews to set himself up as the Bachelor as he's already said that he doesn't want the role. Whether that changes in the next couple of months is yet to be seen, but for now, it's not something he's interested in. Also, it's not a fact that he/someone he knows was the person who asked for the S/C of the IG like to be deleted. It literally could've just been a fan. And I highly doubt he unliked the photo because of posts here as there's no evidence that he's even read/heard of this forum.

Amen to that sista.  I agree with you completely.  I don't think he is doing or has done anything extraordinary that any other F2 is obliged to do contractually. Yes Georgia's situation is out of the ordinary *EDIT* IMO seem to have been conducted after the finale as I'm sure like most F2's and F3's he is more than ready to move on and not have to do another "heartbreak" interview again.  He has gone back to work and seems to be quite happy away from media  spotlight apart from these scheduled interviews, *EDIT* if he was really looking for fame, he would be pedalling teeth whitening and hair care products on Insta by now.
IA and also if he was looking for fame and attention he would've been front and centre at the Melbourne Cup or Derby Day like a number of the contestants from Richie and Georgia's seasons but he was at home in Sydney. Plus he hasn't made any public appearances other than the obligatory post-finale interviews and he kept his IG private until a few days after the finale, so from the looks of things, he's just going back to his everyday life.

I agree I was just about the say the same thing about the races.  Matty hasn't said or done anything inappropriate or disrespectful to Georgia at all IMO - he's done the bare minimum of required interviews and otherwise kept a low profile.  

Saying he's heartbroken in interviews isn't an attempt to get sympathy at all IMO - he's just giving honest replies when asked how he's doing.  IMO, that's what makes him so likeable - he's a genuine guy who wears his heart on his sleeve.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:20 pm

Bringing over here
robinvi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Why do you think Matty J wasn't there, was it because he is in contract negotiation or do you think it's because what he said postseason? Seems weird for him to not be there, also does he still hang out with any of the guys postseason?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't think it is contract negotiation and more so what he said post-season I think which made it weird saying he is still in love with her and yet also negotiating for the bachelor (seems at odds with each other but to each their own). As for the other guys, I haven't seen him with them recently but it may be he is going about a different approach than Richie who was friendly with all the guys, out with all of them, and even friendly with the F1 (Michael/F2 was too, also seen with the other guys last year). So maybe it is just the strategy for Matty to have his story be "broken hearted but totally want to be the bachelor but need to seem like I have moved on to be believable" or whatever.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:36 pm

Just to add on the above, I've seen him on a few of the other contestants' instas catching up but he doesn't seem to add any of those pictures on his insta. IMO it's just laying low since he probably wants to be the next bachelor. Him not attending the event to me seems like he's broken hearted and doesn't want to be put in an awkward situation even when he's probably moved on. Again laying low IMO.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:06 pm

I would hope that he's not brokenhearted after all this time. IMO there shouldn't be any awkwardness on his part. He was not the F1, the F1 and the lead are very happy and in love by the SM pics that are being posted and he should be happy for them. He's no different than all the other guys who did attend and took part in the charity event. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:13 pm

GA 100% agree with your post. Good Post  word  score  I will also add another reason. :sourgrapes:
IMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:16 pm

Seabear wrote:GA 100% agree with your post. Good Post  word  score  I will also add another reason. :sourgrapes:
IMO

I tend to agree. This kind of thing is very telling to me. It is a charity, really near and dear to Georgia's heart. It is very personal and very raw for her so soon after the loss of her mother. Grown ups...mature grown ups...set differences, hurts aside and suck it up for the greater good. He didn't. If he had a conflict of interest, that is one thing, but that doesn't seem to be the case. If it is a calculated move so that he can remain the "broken hearted" F2, that does not endear him. He could have still gone and been the bigger man. It's a stupid tv show where he spent a few hours/days at most with the lead while competing for her with a bunch of other men...hardly a tragic love story where one can't forget the love of his life.

Will be interesting to see how this is spun if he does indeed turn out to be the next lead. Not one I am really looking forward to.

Last edited by Sprite on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] agree with all your posts! :yes:  

I just find him, if nothing else, very immature.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:21 pm

To be fair to Matty, I think he didn't do any new interview that indicating by himself that he's still heartbroken. Yes, the final couple is all lovey dovey, but I think all F2 are human too that it's natural for them to have all sorts of feelings. I still think we all approach love/feelings differently, so I personally would hate someone to tell me "get over it", it really is not like a switch that can be shut off in one click.

Some people fall fast and hard, I know I'm one of those.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+51
ssin0547
Seabear
mjoy
makeover
bellehuntley