SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:30 am

Here is the article where Lee talks about finding the process hard and that court and cam were his main concern

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cc : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. For your reading and sleuthing pleasure.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:38 am

tyvm [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....

wow!!...im loving this season to the fullest then... Some edit tidbits really can be matched with media tour IMO...particularly the Theory of Courtney- GL- Lee love triangle giggling that ive been working on yes .

its odd though...i get the Drew (F2 of Des season) vibe from Matty-GL interaction as well. Perfect sweet guy. but maybe 'nothing' there btween them (?). Now I wonder if these franchises borrow each other's storyboard or something...laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:07 pm

So another thing I've consistently noticed about Lee is that he tris to guess at the clues on the card each date. He's a thinking contestant.
This has nothing to do with sleuthing the ending but just something I ❤️

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:03 pm

nd4reality wrote:So another thing I've consistently noticed about Lee is that he tris to guess at the clues  on the card each date. He's a thinking contestant.
This has nothing to do with sleuthing the ending but just something I ❤️
I love that about Lee too beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:48 pm

I am so excited that Lee could be F1! I know I posted/said this before but I honestly have been trying to sleuth like he may not be F1 so I don't get heart broken again (I mean, I'll be fine but you know what I mean laugh out loud) but I am plagued with doubt because the only F1 love story I have seen/felt was with Art and Matty (Bach NZ) so I am trying to not get my hopes up since it's so rare for me to see/feel a love story with the F1.

And the thing is I really do see/feel a love story with Lee and Georgia and cannot wait for his 2nd SD as I think my heart will burst with him being worried and vulnerable. I love that he is willing and able to communicate his fears and insecurities to Georgia as well. It's also why I have a hard time seeing her taking Lee to F2 if he already expressed his worries on 2nd SD unless she reassured him somehow?

I am on the Lee ship come what may cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:39 pm

Well she is going to make some response to him talking about his struggles so we'll know a little bit more.

Lee with those glasses looking at her and pouring his heart out sigh.

I just can't wait to see their date. We know of two movies that she wants to recreate with him, Dirty dancing and the notebook. Though TBH the best part of the notebook was actually them eating each other up in the pouring rain. I wonder which other movie they re-enacted. Has she mentioned another one she really likes in her interviews?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:53 pm

awwww so true ND! Lee looking at Georgia with glasses and holding her hand talking about his fears. I think my heart will melt!

Wednesday needs to hurry up Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:54 pm

You are lucky you get to see it early. You'll watch the FRC early too.
We live through your posts and can watch only much much later laugh out loud.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:10 pm

Just wanted bring over some posts to Lee's thread that may be clues and part of his love story with Georgia (that hopefully ends as F1).

Will add more in the thread so they can be here for easy retrieval

nd4reality wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:In the article in NW mag, Lee is talking about Georgia and how he thinks she could be his soul mate.
❤️ Just [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

She did say it was like looking in a mirror after all.

What else did he say
AllAboutLove wrote:
Lee also said that he is amazed at how much he and Georgia have in common and how he feels like Georgia has a cheat sheet on him since she just gets him.

Lee said that the things he and Georgia say and do, it's like they have known each other for years and that he is feeling nervous as his feelings grow.

He also said that he wants to experience life with his soul mate (this reminded me of JoJo and Jordan when he said he wanted to do life with her)

I also noticed that Lee started following someone on IG post-filming who is friends with Georgia and who Georgia follows and that person followed him back and that person doesn't follow any of the other guys from the show. Not sure what it means just yet.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:15 pm

I sure hope his date goes well. Maybe him living in Melbourne is a bonus for him too since she's mentioned in the past long distance hasn't worked for her. Although in saying that, i'll hate to see him broken seeing how he gets during the rose ceremonies.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:29 am

I love how Lee is holding Georgia's hand in this preview while he talks about his fears. So sweet of him too to say that the other guys are amazing (and it is what he has said in post-show interviews)

I am worried for him though. If he is F2 then he better be the bachelor. I don't have the strength to entertain any other possibility so please Bachelor powers that be, one or the other. Thanks Praying

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking