SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:38 am

I just checked Georgia's twitter account and her likes and noticed she liked this pic that has Lee in it and it was posted nearly 2 weeks before the show aired on tv... so before anyone would be following her for the show question

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

stylist - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:50 am

that is one good SM nugget [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...yes :yes:

cant wait to drop my Lee-ish edit nuggets too...The edit findings of him became so elephanty, hence it took me forever to compile, systematize and finish it laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] check out what I posted in the F1-F6 thread for Lee as I have a running list for him for F1. Or should I bring it over here to sleuth and then compile it there and you can add to it with your sleuthing (I can't wait to see it all)!

ETA: decided to bring it over here as it may be easier to sleuth in Lee's thread and then move over once it's all compiled
AllAboutLove wrote:Starting a running list for Lee potentially being F1.
I will start one for Matty as well unless someone gets to it first.

Feel free to quote and add to the list!

Lee as F1:
*Pre-show*
- only contestant from F4 shown in the pre-season promos
- only contestant from F3 with a pic of him on the official SM accounts posted before the season premiered (just like every single past F1)
- only one of 2 contestants (Sam was the other one) who had clip of M&G video posted on official FB account and titled "Meet Lee"
- only one of F3 who had pics of him in the media used before the show aired and similar to past F1s
- the first video the stylist posted of the show was of Lee (and only one from F4 posted) and tagged in post
- M&G shown out limo shown in Ep 1 and a bit longer (also reaction from Georgia shown in PI)
*Since the show premiered*
- had 1on1 chat shown in Ep 1
- IG video of Lee watching the first episode and watching himself meet Georgia and smiling (Georgia said she was watching the first episode too to see her meet her F1). Video was subsequently deleted (after it had been posted on this forum)
- had SD in Ep 3 (like Sasha/F1 and a few past F1s: Anna and Snez)
- only Lee got new music for his first kiss that was not heard before on any season (only one who has this for any season) so could be new F1 music? (It sounded like "A Thousand Years", the song used for Bella and Edward in Twilight Saga)
- stylist for the show posted pic of Lee and Georgia from their SD and tagged Lee in the pic as well as in the comments. Both Georgia and Lee liked the pic.
- article with Lee talking about how he didn't see it as a competition, there for Georgia.
- NW mag article of Lee talking about how Georgia could be his soulmate and
- OK mag article of the boys in swimwear and Lee in the middle with larger pic (Matty had small pic) so more like past F1s who all had larger pics in articles
- has doubt in edit/struggling so could be part of a F1-arc
- has 2nd SD in the episode before HTD like Sasha/F1 did (although Sash only one)
Some more things to add to the list for Lee:
- before the seasons started, Georgia did a radio interview with a video posted where, imo, she was looking where Lee's pic was on the spin the wheel game as posted [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Rove and Sam saying Team Lee from the beginning
- Tim/BachAUS1 saying Lee for the win and that he saw the chemistry between them straight away
- the Bach AU Twitter RT'd/tweeted the preview for Lee's SD and the only tweet they sent from the Bach AU account for any of the guys' dates. That it was about Lee reminds me of when they tweeted about Sasha/F1 and only Sasha.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:20 am

Georgia just liked this today on IG. She wasn't tagged in it so she must have been searching for some pics to like. giggling
It's too hilarious and cute and from the CP time that Lee had with GLove stylist - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 3806527698

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:27 am

Hmm... I am not sure what to make of this? Thoughts question

They look stunning together! Like they both walked out a catalogue. They'd make a gorgeous couple beatingheart

He's one of the five contestants left in the running for Georgia Love's heart.

And it looks like Lee Elliott may very well be in with a good chance of taking out The Bachelorette winning title.

Speaking to NW magazine, 27-year-old Georgia said she 'instantly' had feelings for 35-year-old mechanical plumber Lee, and can envision a lifetime together with him.

'A future with Lee is very easy for me to picture - I really had feelings for him instantly,' Georgia said.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:30 am

Yay!! Just woke up to this amazing news that Lee is in the final 2. Doing my happy dance since my emoticons have disappeared on my ipad.

I always maintained he would be there in the end and I am almost certain he will be F1. She is just different with him and even though they havent shown their interactions. Like I said in another thread, the preview for his next single date made it seem like they would have a problem just like they did Snez and Sam about her kid and distance.
I remain firmly on the Lee train. Choo choo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:49 am

I am on the Lee train too. Choo choo stylist - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:54 am

Bringing this here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] had posted about how Lee had actually said he wasn't ready for kids straight away so Georgia's "con" seems to be odd considering they talked about this on the show and what Lee said in articles.

Lee Elliot
Lee: the age factor.
Pros: “Lee gave me sparks and nervousness on the first night, absolutely. But as soon as we got into conversation everything about me relaxed. There was a familiarity and ease — we both felt like we’d known each other forever. Plus puns and dad jokes are something we definitely clicked over. He makes me laugh a lot.”
Cons: “At 35, the fact Lee is quite a bit older than me is worrying me a bit. I’m ready to find my life partner but I’m not ready to have kids yet or move to the burbs with the white-picket fence. It makes me nervous that someone that much older than me might be ready for those things before I am.”
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:57 am

I found this and don't think it has been posted before but it is Osher talking about the episodes and about Lee in an interview after Lee's SD.

The article is written by Tiffany Dunk who does podcasts (for The Telegraph) and one podcast posted below where she talks about Lee.

Also, Georgia follows Tiffany on IG.

Georgia Love is confusing men by changing roles on The Bachelorette and Osher Günsberg loves it
Tiffany Dunk, National TV Editor, News Corp Australia Network
September 28, 2016

2. Georgia really rattled Lee — and the guys watching — when she opened his car door for him on their date. She’s rattling a few gender perceptions during the series. What’s your take on that?
“If Georgia got the door for me I wouldn’t know what to do. Hopefully I would have run around the other side and opened her door for her. Not with that peanut gallery watching though! I really love how Georgia is unashamedly confident and owning her needs and wants and desires even. How she unashamedly says, ‘Oh, seeing all the boys in Lycra was the best part of the day.’ How she shamelessly is owning that part of who she is. She is most definitely able to be this confident, lovely, smart, wonderful human being and also own the parts of her that make her an alive, sexual person as we all are. Some of the boys don’t quite know what to do. It’s kind of funny watching.”

3. Still on Lee, Georgia commented that they are incredibly similar people. But is there such a thing as having too much in common?
“I don’t think you can have too much in common. If you cross from things that you love in common over into things that you dislike in common, that’s a whole other level of awesome. when the two of you can equally say, ‘I can’t stand that band!’ That’s when you get to revel in it together. As long as you have good boundaries, that’s okay.”

In the podcast posted below (around the 9 minute mark) Tiffany talks about how she knew who the F5 are. She also says she can see Georgia and Lee together 100%. Not sure but she may or may not know something...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:02 am

Apologies for all the posts, just wanting to update and post so it can potentially help with sleuthing if Lee is F1 or not...

Some public SM info on Lee:

- Georgia follows @annabellarose and she follows Georgia and I noticed that post-filming that this person started following Lee and he followed back. I am not sure of the connection but Anna doesn't follow any of the other guys and doesn't follow the show... only Georgia and Lee so it could or could not be something?
- a friend of Lee's posted a video of Lee watching the first episode when he meets Georgia (posted in his thread) but has since deleted it since it was discussed on the forum that it may be a clue for Lee for F1. It could also be a clue if he is not F1 so seems odd to watch himself of the part he meets G?  
- the stylist for the show, her first post about any of the guys was of Lee. She tagged him in the post and he liked the post. She also posted a pic of Lee with Georgia which was the first pic she posted of Georgia with any of the guys and tagged Lee in the pic and comments and commented to him and both Georgia and Lee liked the pic

I just figured out who Anna is that follows only Georgia and Lee (as posted one post above). She is a producer on the show and was seen in the first episode (blooper) walking in the episode

Blonde with shoulder length hair
@AnnaBellaRose on IG
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Hmm... I am not sure what to make of this? Thoughts question

They look stunning together! Like they both walked out a catalogue. They'd make a gorgeous couple  beatingheart

He's one of the five contestants left in the running for Georgia Love's heart.

And it looks like Lee Elliott may very well be in with a good chance of taking out The Bachelorette winning title.

Speaking to NW magazine, 27-year-old Georgia said she 'instantly' had feelings for 35-year-old mechanical plumber Lee, and can envision a lifetime together with him.

'A future with Lee is very easy for me to picture - I really had feelings for him instantly,' Georgia said.

whats new about it? giggling

the senior posters here have suggested numerous times that the lead pretty much knew their F1-F4 on night one. My research so far has been so interesting..since i found several edit clues implying that Courtney is actually some sort of 'smokescreen' for GL-Lee story. Out of her men, only Courtney and Lee are getting the real F1 edit IMO. I personally thought their LS will took off once Courtney gone. Wowza!! stylist - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 1710264613

Last edited by Joy15 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:09 am

I just realized what Lee said in his bio... about being married to S2 Bachelorette in 10 years time.

If Lee is not F1 that will be so sad. sad
But if Lee is F1 that's amazing how he said that! Talk about an awesome story to tell beatingheart  cheerleader

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Lee described as "outgoing" in his bio and IA I do think he is that way. I just think he was extra vulnerable on the show because he had real feelings for Georgia. He seems to be really struggling in his 2nd SD and no wonder. Around this same time Sasha/F1 wanted to leave because he was struggling so
AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lee
State: VIC

Once crowned Victoria’s Hottest Tradie, Lee is a well-travelled bachelor who is on the search for the perfect girl with whom to plan his next adventure. His perfect woman is someone who is outgoing, active and family orientated, with a thirst for life.

Do you believe in “the one”?
Most certainly. She’s currently at large but I have every intention of finding the elusive “one.”

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Married to season two’s Australian Bachelorette of course.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking