SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:44 am

Hmm... the lady doth protest too much or?  question

Whoever the eventual Bachelorette winner is, Georgia has confirmed the two are still a couple – and they’ve been watching the show together.

“Watching my story with my guy is amazing,” the 27-year-old told The Daily Telegraph.

“Seeing it progress and hearing what’s he’s saying when I’m not there – I’m loving it so much.”

Georgia also told the newspaper she was concerned about the eight-year age gap between her and reported finalist Lee, and said she isn’t ready to start a family anytime soon.

Did Georgia spoil her own happy ending?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:10 pm

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:some public info from SM on Lee:
- Georgia follows @annabellarose and she follows Georgia and I noticed that post-filming that this person started following Lee and he followed back. I am not sure of the connection but Anna doesn't follow any of the other guys and doesn't follow the show... only Georgia and Lee so it could or could not be something?
- a friend of Lee's posted a video of Lee watching the first episode when he meets Georgia (posted in his thread) but has since deleted it since it was discussed on the forum that it may be a clue for Lee for F1. It could also be a clue if he is not F1 so seems odd to watch himself of the part he meets G?  
- the stylist for the show, her first post about any of the guys was of Lee. She tagged him in the post and he liked the post. She also posted a pic of Lee with Georgia which was the first pic she posted of Georgia with any of the guys and tagged Lee in the pic and comments and commented to him and both Georgia and Lee liked the pic

ETA: I just figured out who Anna is that follows only Georgia and Lee (as posted one post above).
She is a producer on the show and was seen in the first episode (blooper) walking in the episode

Blonde with shoulder length hair
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@AnnaBellaRose on IG

I think  @shellielouise86 might be another Bachie worker followed by g and l.  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I just checked and took a screenshot and G and L definitely follow her. Could be another clue... maybe handlers post-show even?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:19 pm

Copying here for Lee's thread as it ties into my post of things shown about Lee in the first episode [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

see2love wrote:Episodes 1-4 has Lee saying things like wanting to stay because he really wants to get to know her, how he thinks she is gorgeous and will be gutted if he leaves. He has also been complimentary about how smart she is. There was an episode where the guys were talking about her being smoking hot but Lee talked about her smartness instead. Nit verbatim. Even this last episode when the others discussed that Georgia may credit Courtney with Jake's words in the letter, Lee talked about giving her some credit. I may have to watch the episodes again just to compile and compare what Lee and Matty have both said. Or if anyone gets to it before me please feel free. Its work o'clock here in the UK now!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:58 pm

I have noticed that georgia has stated in her one on one and in her cocktail party moment with Lee in episode 8 that she and he want the same things/like looking into a mirror. I think she even said she did not want to put a timeline on things and is open to live overseas if she had a long distance relationship. It appears as though she is giving us hints into who she is feeling commonality with. Therefore I can only conclude that the age gap issue is filler for the article. Only 12 hours to go. Can't wait. Today is my wedding anniversary and am feeling the love anyway. Won't be able to watch live. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will you be watching live and posting?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:35 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:some public info from SM on Lee:
- Georgia follows @annabellarose and she follows Georgia and I noticed that post-filming that this person started following Lee and he followed back. I am not sure of the connection but Anna doesn't follow any of the other guys and doesn't follow the show... only Georgia and Lee so it could or could not be something?
- a friend of Lee's posted a video of Lee watching the first episode when he meets Georgia (posted in his thread) but has since deleted it since it was discussed on the forum that it may be a clue for Lee for F1. It could also be a clue if he is not F1 so seems odd to watch himself of the part he meets G?  
- the stylist for the show, her first post about any of the guys was of Lee. She tagged him in the post and he liked the post. She also posted a pic of Lee with Georgia which was the first pic she posted of Georgia with any of the guys and tagged Lee in the pic and comments and commented to him and both Georgia and Lee liked the pic

ETA: I just figured out who Anna is that follows only Georgia and Lee (as posted one post above).
She is a producer on the show and was seen in the first episode (blooper) walking in the episode

Blonde with shoulder length hair
@AnnaBellaRose on IG

I think  @shellielouise86 might be another Bachie worker followed by g and l.  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I just checked and took a screenshot and G and L definitely follow her. Could be another clue... maybe handlers post-show even?

Just did some sleuthing AnnaBellaRose is an Art Assistant on the show he name is actually Anna Rose. Shellie Louise is Shellie Brodie and is a Story Producer on the show.  She is on private so I don't know if she is following any of the others on Insta but she is friends with all the guys on Facebook and most of the girls from last season. I'm not following the other guys so I don't know.  As for either of these guys  not following Matty, I'm not sure he is so heavily locked down SM wise he doesn't seem to be accepting any requests on Insta or Facebook or it could be they are just following Lee. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:00 pm

Great info [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes

Anna Rose is public on IG (her IG posted above) and only follows GL and Lee. Could be nothing, could be something.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:03 pm

Sundy wrote:I have noticed that georgia has stated in her one on one and in her cocktail party moment with Lee in episode 8 that she and he want the same things/like looking into a mirror. I think she even said she did not want to put a timeline on things and is open to live overseas if she had a long distance relationship. It appears as though she is giving us hints into who she is feeling commonality with. Therefore I can only conclude that the age gap issue is filler for the article. Only 12 hours to go. Can't wait. Today is my wedding anniversary and am feeling the love anyway. Won't be able to watch live. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will you be watching live and posting?
Hoorray [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on your wedding anniversary! I hope you have an amazing day and hubby spoils you beatingheart  

I noticed that as well, how GL seems to reiterate how they want the same things and like looking in a mirror. Lee said similar in NW mag and he could see GL as his soul mate. He also said in another article that coincides with what GL said about not wanting babies asap. Same thing at the CP with the CP drinks, about wanting to do more bucket list stuff and traveling together so similar to what GL has said.

For Lee's 2nd SD in the upcoming episode, I plan to watch live and will post and hopefully can post since I may be too absorbed in watching Lee and Georgia :rosiecolored
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:22 pm

Video on the official FB account from CP of last episode, so even though he didn't get SQT after dancing (likely because he gets the 2nd SD in the next episode) he still was shown with Georgia at CP time

Top comment for the video of Lee with the cocktail drinks is about Lee for Bachelor. It definitely seems like Lee has the most comments so far on the official SM for Lee to be the Bachelor so if not F1 it could be that he could be the next lead?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Great info [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes

Anna Rose is public on IG (her IG posted above) and only follows GL and Lee. Could be nothing, could be something.

Ok so I had a bit of time this morning and have gone through the credit list for the bachelorette and who they follow on Insta. It is all over the shop and no consistency. question which quite frankly is not good for sleuthing. Some are following just Georgia some aren't following her at all. Interestingly some are following Nikki and not following Alex. Alot are following Olena and Nikki and then added Alex as a last inclusion. (Insta follows goes in order of follow) Matty J doesn't seem to be on anyone's list so I'm not sure if he has thrown his phone in the water or perhaps like some did with Alex they will add him at the end. no idea

If you are following him [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you can check Mattys follows for anyone unusual or late follows they will show up at the top.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:50 pm

beatingheart

Top comment to the post above :sprinklehearts

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:07 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:I have noticed that georgia has stated in her one on one and in her cocktail party moment with Lee in episode 8 that she and he want the same things/like looking into a mirror. I think she even said she did not want to put a timeline on things and is open to live overseas if she had a long distance relationship. It appears as though she is giving us hints into who she is feeling commonality with. Therefore I can only conclude that the age gap issue is filler for the article. Only 12 hours to go. Can't wait. Today is my wedding anniversary and am feeling the love anyway. Won't be able to watch live. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will you be watching live and posting?
Hoorray [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on your wedding anniversary! I hope you have an amazing day and hubby spoils you beatingheart  

I noticed that as well, how GL seems to reiterate how they want the same things and like looking in a mirror. Lee said similar in NW mag and he could see GL as his soul mate. He also said in another article that coincides with what GL said about not wanting babies asap. Same thing at the CP with the CP drinks, about wanting to do more bucket list stuff and traveling together so similar to what GL has said.

For Lee's 2nd SD in the upcoming episode, I plan to watch live and will post and hopefully can post since I may be too absorbed in watching Lee and Georgia :rosiecolored
h

It's actually very interesting storyline, these similarities that the share. Despite it not being part of his edit the hey also went on/did this show for exactly the same reason. Which is even more synchronitisous.

I hope we see some more tomorrow, you just cannot make this stuff up.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:32 pm

ITA. I am excited to see Lee's storyline and what Georiga says to Lee after he reveals he is struggling.

One thing I found interesting is that Lee was shown in the last episode at the CP and then has the last 2nd SD before HTDs so almost like a segue for both episodes. I also liked that when he was doing his bucket list drinks with GL that he made it about wanting to spend time with her and doing more bucket list things with her, rather than about himself beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking