SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dancing - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:41 pm

see2love wrote:That you can command an audience but also a massive dag.

Its safe to say that even when he wasnt seeking her out at group dates or CP, he sure was paying attention.

I loved when he said that. He just gets her, totally. cloud nine

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

dancing - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:01 pm

Now I cannot wait to watch. Hopefully tonight if it is loaded on YT.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:27 pm

beatingheart
‏@BacheloretteAU Lee puts his feelings about Georgia out there. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I loved how Lee cradled Georgia's face going in for another kiss later in the date

heartandarrow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:25 pm

Osher tweeted so much about their date laugh out loud! Clearly he's a fan of Lee in glasses too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:43 pm

brownravens wrote:Osher tweeted so much about their date laugh out loud! Clearly he's a fan of Lee in glasses too  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
giggling I think Lee needs to start a Lee Collection for glasses. dancing - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 4256136633

Twitter goes nuts over Lee and his glasses. I'll have to copy and paste some of the tweets because it is pretty crazy how many tweets are about Lee and women's ovaries exploding dancing - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 3806527698

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:52 pm

Yikes ! I know these pictures are HD but goddamit. That looks hot.

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I just wanted to say I liked reading your post on the Lee Is F1 hypothesis and agree with most of it.

Great job !!

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:26 pm

Be still my heart l o v e

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:31 pm

see2love wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Be still my heart l o v e

And hence why he is reserved and doesn't necessarily go with the clique....and they think he isn't sincere since he doesn't spill his guts to the other guys.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:17 am

What's this about Lee slipping up and saying they want to be out and about??

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:20 am

I just watched the episode and loved the SD. As far as body language they are very insynch with each other. Very handsy with each other. When they were receiving instructions from the expert they were not only holding hands but their arms were sort of entwined. And G was holding his hand with both hers. It's just so natural. She still gushes about how similar they are. This is one characteristic that a lead could potentially use against a contestant saying we're too similar or we've fallen into a friend zone. If he is eliminated at the end, I would guess she'd  use that as her reasoning. So far she  cannot get over it and seems to be relishing the sheer coincidence. Plus as she's mentioned before she had asked for a pun guy and got one. She sounds as though she simply cannot believe it laugh out loud.
Lee gave me goosebumps with his speech after the date. glad he clarified that that is in fact his personality, he's not one to push himself into the limelight. I guess G to decide if that  while they are very similar in the way they think and act that is probably the characteristic that is opposite of hers. Which is probably a good thing really.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:30 am

emusha wrote:What's this about Lee slipping up and saying they want to be out and about??

I highly doubt he said that, I think it is the media saying that and twisting his words.

That said, usually when the media does this and twists the words of a contestant to make it seem like they are talking in present tense it means they are not the F1.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking