SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swoon - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:12 pm

Bringing this fantastic post by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] here for the parts about Lee.
Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for all the hard work. I love reading it all. beatingheart

On board the Lee train [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] swoon - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 1710264613

see2love wrote:I have actually taken the time to collate what she has said about Lee the dates. I glossed over MAtt'y crocket date and havent done the HTDs yet. sorry it is a very long post!!! swoon - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 3806527698

Lee’s date
Lee made me  nervous, i was a bit jittery had butterflies

I wanted to ask him on this date because he has given me butterflies since he walked out on the red carpet
We have this amazing connection
we are certainly attracted to each other
We have got the same sense of humour
He is making me feel really special and like he really wants to be here
Lee and i speak so easily, everything Iask him and he says is exactly what I say
I feel so at ease with him
I feel so happy with him, its an amazing feeling
Honestly since the 1st minute I met you even when its been for 5 minutes I have just enjoyed your company so much over time, i feel so comfortable with you very quickly and I feel like I have known you forever
I am very glad you are here, I am really glad you are here
I know 100% this is not where I want to see it end with Lee, I definitely was to get to know him more and have these amazing feelings that he is giving me again.

Lee’s 2nd date

I have asked Lee on this date because I haven’t really spent any one on one time with him since our SD which
feels like forever now.

I want to know where i stand with him and see if there is a romantic connection. Tis is probably a make or break situation today.  don’t know what Lee is feeling about me.

There is a lot I like about lee, a lot
We are like the same person its actually kinda ridiculous
Its just this comfort and feeling like I have known him my whole life
My concern with Lee at this point is that I still don’t know where I stand with him. I know that I like him but He hasn’t told me whether he actually really likes me or not. I hope that he is feeling the same.

We nailed it we are obviously in sync.
I still have a lot I want to talk to him about, it like asking that question you are not sure if you want to know the answer.

I 100% feel a connection with Lee, absolutely. I really feel like there is something there.
But even though those little things that he doesn’t make much effort to come and speak to me at CP just has still left me wondering.

Are you usually reserved or feeling reserved because of the situation
I need and I want to know how you are feeling
And I Like hearing that( after he tells her what he loves about her)
I am glad he did open up and tell that he is seeing me in his life, and he does like me and he wants to be here for me. That is exactly what I wanna be hearing.

What she says about Lee is real and not Bachelor speak. MHO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

swoon - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LynnTa Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:05 pm

Thank you AAL and @sea2love for this labor of love. Love the read and yes what G says is refreshing and its not the standard lines from the BachBook

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:21 pm

Bringing this over here. I guess Lee could be liking this because it is the gym he has been at so thankful for the support and liking it is just showing thanks? Or..... maybe F1?  question

This is not the first post that Lee has liked that has him and Georgia in it either. In fact, he is the only one of the F3 to like posts of him and Georgia. I'd think he'd be F1 if so but who knows... perhaps a way to show thanks to those tagging him? or maybe something more [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AllAboutLove wrote:
Lee also liked this pic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last night on @bacheloretteau our Bachie Lee @leeroyelliott showing the nation that he can lift! You're welcome Georgia [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:31 pm

Lee reminds me of JP.

Both hot as hell. Both reserved. Both afraid of being hurt. Both look like they know to kiss [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Both older.

And, the way Lee & Georgia always clasp each other's hands and then entwine their fingers, exactly what JP & Ashley did.

Firmly on the Lee train.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Just Looking wrote:I just wish she would let him go at F3.   Much kinder on him.

I am actually shocked that she wouldn't leave him at F3.

He is so far the only guy who has been showing telling Georgia to her face that he is scared of being hurt (on his 2nd SD) and so did Lee's mother tell Georgia she was worried!!

I just don't get why she would take him to F2 and not leave him at F3 when she knew all this.  :broken heart:

Maybe because he is F1?

In all seriousness and I don't mean to offend anyone, but why are people so certain he isn't her pick? I mean I get that people are a fan of Matty or Jake and are rooting for them to be F1...or Lee for that matter...but, I haven't seen anything that to me is conclusive proof one way or another for any of them. I have seen all the clues that have been sleuthed out for each of the various contestants, but again, none of those individually or cumulatively seem that conclusive to me, so what am I missing that makes people so sure?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:54 pm

I'm on the Lee train, destination F1! Toot toot! I see Lee as a man, and Matty as an over eager boy. Georgia seems very mature for her age, and she will choose a man, not a boy IMO.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:01 pm

Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Just Looking wrote:I just wish she would let him go at F3.   Much kinder on him.

I am actually shocked that she wouldn't leave him at F3.

He is so far the only guy who has been showing telling Georgia to her face that he is scared of being hurt (on his 2nd SD) and so did Lee's mother tell Georgia she was worried!!

I just don't get why she would take him to F2 and not leave him at F3 when she knew all this.  :broken heart:

Maybe because he is F1?

In all seriousness and I don't mean to offend anyone, but why are people so certain he isn't her pick? I mean I get that people are a fan of Matty or Jake and are rooting for them to be F1...or Lee for that matter...but, I haven't seen anything that to me is conclusive proof one way or another for any of them. I have seen all the clues that have been sleuthed out for each of the various contestants, but again, none of those individually or cumulatively seem that conclusive to me, so what am I missing that makes people so sure?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Lee is my favorite but I am trying to sleuth with as little bias as possible since I would love him to be F1.

I also am tempering myself for the possibility of him being F2 and seeing how his edit and other clues could potentially point towards that direction. It's definitely not what I want to do.

I want to just see Lee as F1 and bask in the happiness of what may be if so but I've been the type to always try sleuth for F1 separately from watching my faves and atm, I am just unsure of Lee for F1 based on some of the cons (his lack of videos and posts about him on tenplay site which usually highlights the F1 more, his shorter edited time since his 2nd SD, etc).

I am on the Lee train no matter where it ends up and will keep sleuthing

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:30 pm

Thanks for the explanation [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

It seems to me as if you are bending over backwards in an effort to remain unbiased.

I really like what I see of Lee and if I was the Bette, he would hands down be my F1. Georgia picked the best group of guys for her final 6 and wouldn't really go wrong with any of them.

This is the time of season that people seem to lose their head because they want their favourites to win, but at the same time dread what is going to happen. This happens whether there are spoilers or not. My advice is take a deep breath...or several....and go with your gut. Stop trying to over analyse. When I start doing that, it just makes me crazy. I just pretty much ignore everything else and just watch the show and go with what I'm seeing. More often than not, I'm right. I guess it helps that I don't go into the show with favourites and even when I like a contestant, I try to stay fairly objective.

Thank goodness we only have a few more days to wait.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:56 pm

I always feel like a party pooper as well since Heather and then Richie and I knew they weren't going to be F1 despite how it seemed like they could by the media making the case and even the edit at the time.

And that's what is bothering me with the media regarding Lee.

The media (namely, Daily Mail) know who the F1 is for this season, as they did with Richie's season.

For Richie's season, Daily Mail had articles with the heading "Did Nikki let slip she wins?" and they have the same articles about Lee.

They did the same thing with Heather who was seen as F1 but ended up as F4 and it seems like there is a trend over the years with DM's articles when they say "So and so revealed they win" that it is just lies and it has always thus far ended up that any contestant with that heading ends up not being F1.

If Lee is F1 he will be the exception. It's why I have my doubts for him to be F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:15 am

Yeah, I really don't pay attention to that kind of stuff. Obviously, I'm in Canada, so in this case I don't see that unless it is posted here and even then, I don't have time to read all the articles since I'm following Nick's filming of the next Bachelor, the Canadian Bette and Georgia...and then there is my pesky real life that I have to attend to now and then! Luckily I've been on vacation...staycation...the last couple of weeks so I've been able to catch up on all the episodes and keep up here, but even so, I still don't have time to go through everything. I don't know how you mods do it.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:41 am

To be honest IMO the writing has been on the wall after HTD and the 2nd SD that Lee is F1. A lot of times IMHO the writing is very clear on the wall after HTDs because the arc gets clearer for the F1 and the things the lead says to/about the F1 more clearly personalizes/differentiates from the F2. With the F2 a lot of it is how the F2 makes the lead feel - appreciated, special, loved, safe etc. While with the F1 there's an added ingredient beyond how the person makes them feel - with Alex Nation e.g. Richie felt he was most alive or something along those lines

On another note: what I've come to terms with on this show is that a lot of times the choice the lead makes doesn't have to make sense or be apparent to viewers - we all always see things differently. The choice is very personalized in that one lead might pick the strongest physical/romantic connection, others might pick the most stable choice - the person they can marry etc. So going into FD's and FRC I think what's very interesting to see manifest is that we get a very clear insight into what the lead came in looking for/what the lead realized they were looking for -- and down the road we might even discover the person didn't know what they were looking for and this has helped them closer to identifying what they need/want. What's also interesting is when the final couple don't stay together and we see the difference between what the lead needs/wants and what they got. c'est la vie...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:07 am

It has been mentioned before how much Lee and Georgia's BL is in sync (Georgia said on this date that they are in-tune and also that they are like each other and mirror image).

One example of mirroring BL is in this video of their Dirty Dancing lift.

Watch Lee and Georgia's legs around the 0:06 mark. It's too cute how they both lift their legs up at the same time while they are embracing  giggling beatingheart  

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking