SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swoon - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:16 pm

Personally, I think Lee would make a better Bachelor than Matty J. He's ready and I could see a story such as Sam Wood for Lee.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

swoon - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:26 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Personally, I think Lee would make a better Bachelor than Matty J. He's ready and I could see a story such as Sam Wood for Lee.
I totally agree. Lee makes me think of past bachelors Tim and Sam Wood the most and in a good way. I loved Richie as a contestant because he was so fun but not as much as a lead - where the lead needs to be more romantic than just fun, imo (think the kisses Lee has had on dates and swooning, whereas Richie was much more nervous with physical things and not really leading there either). I think Lee has the right qualities to make for a great lead, even more than a contestant, the same as I would think Tim or Sam Wood would haven't been as great as contestants and better as leads. It may be an age thing or something about them, can't quite put my finger on it, but Lee has that *it* factor about him where I can see him making a fantastic bachelor. Plus, he has a great use of vocabulary already (his use of exacerbate) so he is a step ahead already, imo. Fingers crossed Lee is in the running for next bachelor. He's my first and top choice for the gig and I'd much prefer him to Cam whom is sweet but I think it would be a worse season than Richie's with way too much nerves and awkwardness. So I am on the Lee train for next Bachelor if he isn't F1. swoon - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:52 pm

:cutiepie So sweet!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:56 pm

Emayem wrote:I can't see how she could not be head over heels for him!

I already am and I've never even met the guy rotfl

bestbud! Me too! I think a lot of viewers are! giggling

Lee really is the total package. :yes: beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From above link:

he admitted he struggled with confidence when first stepping into the Bachelorette mansion, as a result of bullying when he was younger.

'There were a couple of mornings I woke up and said, "What am I doing? What could Georgia possibly see?"‎‎.

Awww! Lee.
He doesnt know how incredible he is.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:59 pm

The more I learn about Lee the more I want him to be the next Bachelor!
I think his story is more compelling. I would be rooting for him to get his HEA and I would getting my LEE fix. A win win situation.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:09 pm

I too think Lee could be a similar lead as Sam Wood, which I would love so much for another season like that! Sam W is mature and romantic, another love story like the one of him and Snez would be amazing to watch.

However, I still think Lee is the F1. We will see in 2 more days.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:23 pm

peggy0221 wrote:I too think Lee could be a similar lead as Sam Wood, which I would love so much for another season like that! Sam W is mature and romantic, another love story like the one of him and Snez would be amazing to watch.

However, I still think Lee is the F1. We will see in 2 more days.

Here's the whiplash again.

AAL just posted in the SM thread that the person who DM writes about a slip up i.e Lee is never the f1.

I'll say this, if Lee is not f1 then the edit tools ( strategically placed ) have come on in full force this season for the f1.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:16 pm

I wish we had seen this part of Lee and Georgia's 2nd SD.
So cute how Lee is helping her in and with her high heels. Too cute.  :cutiepie

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:23 pm

I love how Jake described Lee as someone who has a "massive heart"  :inlove

That's exactly how I see Lee and what I've been told by people that know Lee personally as well as comments on FB by people that know him. Even by Lee's edit, it has shown how caring he is and how Lee also told Georgia the other guys are amazing and he's not said one bad word about any of them. It's why I would never believe any rumors or tabloid media rubbish by unknown sources.

For a guy who was bullied growing up and seems to be so positive and kind hearted, I truly hope that Lee gets his soul mate! He's just wonderful!  beatingheart

PS: You're up against Lee and Matty J, both of whom are really great guys. Can you tell us if they have any flaws?
Jake: [Laughs] Honestly, I couldn't fault either one of the boys. I'm close with both of them. That's not a safe answer either, it really isn't. They're both amazing guys.

PS: Lee?
Jake: Lee, oh Lee has just got a massive heart!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ‏@BacheloretteAU
It’s down to the final three - Jake, Lee and Matty. Who will be the one to win Georgia’s heart? Vote now: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking