SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Memories - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:12 am

That's interesting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! I wonder if she knows something? question

It would be so sad if all these amazing pics of Lee and Georgia are for nothing. I guess memories of what is not meant to be? sad

Someone cheer me up Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Memories - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:14 am

Here's the glowbybeca comment

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:17 am

awwww Has the GlowByBeca account commented on other pics or only that one? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:20 am

I'm just checking that very thing
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:24 am

You're the best [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hearthumbsup bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:26 am

Bringing this over here to Lee's thread because... Lee  :fanningfan :cutiepie beatingheart

AllAboutLove wrote:This was just posted by the stylist.
- She tagged all the guys in the pic, including Georgia. She tagged Lee first?
- Not sure if the order of the guys means anything? Lee in the middle with Courtney

One for the ladies this Sunday morning @okmagaustralia @georgiealove @leeroyelliott @matthewdavidjohnson @jakeellis86 @courtneydober - oh what fun to style this one @styliststringy  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  @ksubi @leedenimofficial @cheapmonday @diesel [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

May as well add this one too. I think the stylist and Lee probably became really good friends which I love. Lee seems like someone who is a great friend! :yes: yes

Sorry @georgiealove it's a @styliststringy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sandwich - I got pulled into this one! Ur a lucky girl...just As Well I'm old enough to be their mum!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   @matthewdavidjohnson @leeroyelliott @jakeellis86 @courtneydober  @okmagaustralia great [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with these boys - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:That's interesting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! I wonder if she knows something? question

It would be so sad if all these amazing pics of Lee and Georgia are for nothing. I guess memories of what is not meant to be? sad

It is hard isn't it? :nervous
If Thursday goes as it seems it will, a full season of Lee as Bach will be an excellent consolation for everyone.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:34 am

AllAboutLove wrote: awwww  Has the GlowByBeca account commented on other pics or only that one? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Interesting. I went through the majority and all of the main players and that is the only photo she has commented on. I'm not sure about likes though. I find it interesting as she would be in a position to have some idea of the likely outcome. She might have just been a fan of that date though ???? Thoughts?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:42 am

I've been going through which IG photos 'glowbybeca' has liked and she has liked both pics of Lee from the dirty dancing date, but also saw that she liked pics of Jake and Courtney too..

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:42 am

romance realist wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:That's interesting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! I wonder if she knows something? question

It is hard isn't it? :nervous
If Thursday goes as it seems it will, a full season of Lee as Bach will be an excellent consolation for everyone.

I am all about a full season of Lee as the Bachelor! :yes:

Unless Lee finds his HEA before then (or is F1) then Channel Ten needs to lock him down for Bachelor 2017! Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:45 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote: awwww  Has the GlowByBeca account commented on other pics or only that one? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Interesting. I went through the majority and all of the main players and that is the only photo she has commented on. I'm not sure about likes though. I find it interesting as she would be in a position to have some idea of the likely outcome. She might have just been a fan of that date though ???? Thoughts?
Awesome! yes I just checked as well and I saw she had liked other pics as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted but didn't see any comments other than the one for Lee and Georgia.

If not F1, it could be that she just liked the date itself? I think even if it wasn't taken from this show it would be a gorgeous photo to look at.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:46 am

I am not convinced he would take on the Bach role? I just don't know??? I'm still gunning for f1
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking