SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Memories - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am thinking he would take it if offered - or at least he should consider it and do it (more Lee time please). As he said in his WHO mag interview before the season started, life is short and he experienced that with his dad having cancer and then again having heart surgery last year. Plus, I think he is ready to find the one for him and I would love to see it happen on the show :yes: beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Memories - Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:54 am

I hope so. Btw. Pop over to the SM thread
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:33 am

I'm feeling a little off on this morning guys. The doubts are hitting big time. I don't want to mention the other contestant on this thread but him seen travelling last week has rattled me big time.

I hope if Lee is f2 he has come to grips with it by now.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:44 am

nd4reality wrote:I'm feeling a little off on this morning guys. The doubts are hitting big time. I don't want to mention the other contestant on this thread but him seen  travelling last week has rattled me big time.

I hope if Lee is f2 he has come to grips with it by now.

I'm surprised you are doubtful! Totally opposite to what I'm thinking right now, for some reason I have this gut feeling that Lee will be F1.

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:48 am

It's that time of the season lrose. Lol.
I have been 100% sure it's Lee through. Got up this morning with the doubts.

Our super sleuths here hd posted that the first promo posted on the official site is the first perso To go on the aus version. That person is Lee. It's left me completely rattled laugh out loud.

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:39 pm

G & l both live in Melbourne, isn't it possible they would have frequented the same social scenes pre-Show? That would imo maybe explain why they both said they felt like they have known each other longer than 5mins. also it looks like Lee is well known in the Melbourne's social scene, G could have heard about him. Im just wondering if any of this (if true) could have an impact on how his journey ends?
I would love to hear what you think.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:55 pm

Oshers tweets about Lee. Too funny.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:16 pm

A picture of Lee from Instagram. I thought I had posted this earlier but clearly not laugh out loud.

He's so cute !

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:22 pm

nd4reality wrote:A picture of Lee from Instagram. I thought I had posted this earlier but clearly not laugh out loud.

He's so cute !
awwww I love the caption! So glad to see Lee has so much support. Every comment I have seen on SM by people has been supportive and positive about Lee and saying he is a legend and great guy. beatingheart

musculartherapy TEAM LEE! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Good luck to this legend in the final week of The Bachelorette!
Lee has been a regular visitor of Melbourne Muscular Therapies for over 2 years, and we think he is one hell of a catch [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Good luck from everyone at MMT!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:30 pm

His friend has not posted anything on Instagram with him recently. Wish he would. It would be nice to see him support Lee publically.
Basically other than gym and physical therapy our Lee has not been out much recently. Pity.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:52 pm

Frustrating that it looks like lee is not F1 - he and Georgia make such a perfect match, I could really see them having long lasting happiness. Matty seems like such a boy in comparison, I think they will have a fun time short term, but I can't see a mature long lasting relationship there. But it's Georgia's choice, isn't it? Smiley

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking