SELECT CONTENT

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:34 am

This is too good!! It is on the Bachelor Memes FB account and already has over 1K likes hearthumbsup :inlove

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:36 am

Yeah I saw that, thanks for bringing it across here. It's an awesome meme.

Btw if Lee is f1 then I will go with my standard formula in future and plus discount the media interviews as sleuthing evidence because those are what has recently thrown me. Obvs. Lee apparently said that they have been coached.

Anyway, nighty night. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:29 am

Alex/F1 for Richie is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cheerleader

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:22 am

I love their love story, no matter how it ends, I saw it and felt it beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:30 am

This interview by Lee broke my heart. sad

I just loved how he talked about Georgia's favorite things. And Michael Puglis and Fight Pug for dog! It's too much!

If Lee is not the one, I guess it is just not meant to be, but they really are two peas in a pod

No way that Lee isn't heartbroken if he is not F1.

:tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
I love their love story, no matter how it ends, I saw it and felt it  beatingheart

:Chris:  wow!!! i just found the caption with wording of the 'one' is exactly the same as said by GL and Lee's Bio which i found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If anything, that makes me more convinced he is the F1 IMO :yes: .  If he turns out to be...i am just glad that it means my sleuthing hold some significance giggling

'the one' seems to be a main theme this season, and only Lee got the mention of it in his Bio. Quite revealing to me.. Hugesmile .
I wonder if it will be brought up at FRC...?..as if.."you are the one"...like "you are my person" ala Ben-Lo giggling . (i doubt it though...since it appears as Production wording to me, related to Glee storyline laugh out loud). Still interested to see on what will they actually say to each other. Smiley
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:This is too good!! It is on the Bachelor Memes FB account and already has over 1K likes hearthumbsup :inlove

LOL! This is amazing!

Congrats Lee, I was on the train from the 1st station. It's been an incredible ride. Much love and happiness to LoveLee
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:42 am

The popsugar interview is a[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He is so in love with her.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:43 am

I'm not able to post.

AWww Lee and Georgia.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:46 am

Georgia was always going to choose after their first date. it was too obvious! seeing hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:59 am

“We actually had to be pried apart.”

In tonight’s emotional finale of The Bachelorette Australia, Georgia Love declared herself in love with Lee.

“I don’t think I could stop shaking,” Lee,35, tells TV WEEK. “I just felt like I was light. It was truly the most incredible feeling I have ever felt and the most elated I’ve ever been.”

After the big reveal, the loved up couple were quickly whisked away by the production crew for a quick debrief.

“We actually had to be pried apart,” admits Lee. “We had to do a few little things after, and we just didn’t want to leave each other.”

While Lee admits he was never confident going into a rose ceremony, he did get the feeling that Georgia wanted to say ‘I love you’ back to him, when he expressed his feelings on their final date.

“I saw a look in her eyes that I may have looked into a little bit too much,” Lee says. “Maybe it was wishful thinking, but I could see that she so badly wanted to say it.

“She actually had her legs wrapped around me, and she definitely tightened her legs,” he admits.

“There was about ten seconds of silence where I was like, ‘Please say something, but don’t say thank you!’” he laughs. “You could just see her mind ticking over like, ‘What do I say? I don’t want to give it away!’.”

Georgia and Lee re-enact the lift from Dirty Dancing.

According to Lee, there were a couple of times throughout the season where the filming got in the way of things.

“There were so many times between shooting where we actually got in trouble,” Lee says. “When it came to filming sometimes, it was a bit like “whatever” because we just wanted to be with each other.”

Once back in Australia, they had a few days together in “the middle of nowhere”. Lee felt a little like James Bond being whisked around the country, using an alias, and hiding away from the public eye.

“We had no phone reception,” Lee says. “It was the first time I’ve woken up and generally had no idea where the hell I was.  And do you know what? I couldn’t have cared less because I woke up and I had Georgia lying next to me and it was the most incredible feeling.”

While the secret rendezvous were fun, Lee can’t wait for their relationship to be out in the open.

“I am very much looking forward to being able to tell the world how I feel about this amazing woman,” he says.

Georgia and Lee were planning to watch tonight’s episode together.

“To be honest we will watch my date and the finale and that’s it,” Lee says.  “Since the first episode I’ve actually not watched it. I watched Jake’s first date and went nope. I don’t want to watch this.”

Even though Lee won Georgia’s love in the end, it was too hard for him to watch her relationship unfold with the other guys.

“It’s too difficult. I understand this is the process, this is how we met, but it doesn’t mean I have to watch it,” he admits.

We wish Lee and Georgia all the best and our thoughts are with Georgia’s family during the difficult time they are going through with Georgia’s mum’s illness.  

The editing can be annoying!! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:20 am

Congrats to team Glee!!  High clap

...i shared your happiness mostly bc i have put him in pun heaven with GL as her F1, by my sleuthing. :bigsmile: He restored my faith in sleuthing the edit again after i was burned badly by Nikki (edit ) on Richie season laugh out loud.

May pun and dad jokes heaven always be with them and y'all Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 3806527698 :sending flowers

PS: this sounds strange to me. but with Lee winning this season it just emphasize the strikes of recent seasons, regardless of the franchises, with all the Early Connection gals/guys become the F1s as opposed to the "dark horse" F2s.
- CS season (Whitney/Becca)
- Kaitlyn season (Shawn(FIR) /Nick)
- Ben season (Lauren/Jojo)
- Jojo season (Jordan(FIR)/Robby)
- Richie season (Alex(WR)/Nikki)
> GL season (Lee (pun banter at MnG, 1st SD on epis 3) /Matty)

interesting
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lee Elliott - Guy #3 in 1st Promo Video - The Notebook Date guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
Goheather
coconutgurl
4health
LovingLove
Seabear
Dirty Street Pie
LynnTa
brownravens
lrose
Sundy
Just Looking