SELECT CONTENT

Rhys Chilton - Guy #4 in 1st Promo Video - Glasses guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rhys Chilton - Guy #4 in 1st Promo Video - Glasses guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rhys Chilton - Guy #4 in 1st Promo Video - Glasses guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Rhys Chilton - Guy #4 in 1st Promo Video - Glasses guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rhys Chilton - Guy #4 in 1st Promo Video - Glasses guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:47 am

:shocked!:  speechless  affraid

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:29 am

Yikes! no He's going to be trashed on SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:01 pm

^I've read that too!  Rolling Eyes
DailyMail wrote:Earlier this week it was revealed Rhys is already married to a US-based woman called Kelsi, 24.
According to OK! magazine, they tied the knot back in 2014, but separated a short time after.
Kelsi claimed their relationship was 'turbulent' and Rhys only approached her for a divorce earlier this year.
She apparently had 'no clue' her husband would be appearing on The Bachelorette.
'He only cares about himself… and should not be dating that beautiful girl Georgia,' she told the magazine.
Rhys later told Daily Mail Australia he and Kelsi separated two years ago after their marriage fell apart.
He claimed the details to their divorce were still being finalised.
'Coming on the show has been my way of getting back into dating,' he said.
'I have explained my situation to Georgia for being here and she understands my reasons'.
Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:12 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:52 pm

Well that is different. Have we ever had someone who was still married on the show?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:57 am

Sprite wrote:Well that is different. Have we ever had someone who was still married on the show?
No there's never been a married contestant before on the AU shows that I can recall
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sprite wrote:Well that is different. Have we ever had someone who was still married on the show?
No there's never been a married contestant before on the AU shows that I can recall

I was thinking mainly of the US version since they have had so many more seasons, but I don't ever recall anyone.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:31 pm

Sprite wrote:I was thinking mainly of the US version since they have had so many more seasons, but I don't ever recall anyone.
I also don't recall anyone, I don't think they take people who are still married. But I think there are more guys in US who are willing to be on the show, maybe they have more choice... no idea
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:34 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:04 pm

I find him funny in his own way.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:30 pm

^^I love his verse in the song. I totally broke out laughing....
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rhys Chilton - Guy #4 in 1st Promo Video - Glasses guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
GuardianAngel
Maddy
Sundy
AllAboutLove
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum