SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:20 am

Ah the discussion around those sc's in one of the show sleuthing threads has me worried ... I want to see him at least make it to Hometowns! Upset

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lettore Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:13 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Ah the discussion around those sc's in one of the show sleuthing threads has me worried ... I want to see him at least make it to Hometowns!  Upset

I think he does make it to hometowns, Thomas was back on sm on May 12th and Drew was back home on May 14th, so that lines up with filming in Marrakech and those two are eliminated. Only way for Kevin P to be also eliminated is if the chart of bachelorette canada is not correct and there are four htd's instead of five, but it was correct untill now...

And to why she is crying in that s/cap I really don't know, maybe he sang her a song like this and she got a little emotional  Hugesmile  https://www.instagram.com/p/BLkK-vhg8Ap/?taken-by=kevindexter

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLkKE_PAj1v/?taken-by=kevindexter

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:19 am

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698 @lettore!

We also have the kiss between Kevin P and Jasmine which takes place IMO at the rose ceremony (it's when Kevin W gets jealous).

I believe Kevin P will make it to HTDs IMO if the chart is correct @TheWrongReasons so don't worry (too funny that I'm responsible for those sc's... told you I'd gone down the rabbit hole laugh out loud).

Last edited by siena on Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:57 pm

laugh out loud Thanks for the reassurance and sleuthing info, @lettore & @siena ! Smiley

Hopefully the chart is correct & there are 5 HT dates. If there are 4, I hope he makes it over Benoit (no offense, Benoit fans laugh out loud ) because I really want to see him in a hometown setting.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:53 am

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 CvG0ivlWAAAp2sW
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
"Kevin P. is not playing this as a game. He's really trying to find out if I'm right for him" #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:47 pm

Does anyone know what KevinP's revelation is going to be ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:33 am

@nd4reality maybe it's that he could see himself falling in love with her? Although that's such a general statement pretty much said by 99% of Bach contestants, so I personally wouldn't call it a revelation, but this show does tend to exaggerate. 

ETA: nm I just watched one of the promos again & realized that you were probably referring to his past. In that case, I have no clue laugh out loud 

If there are only 3 Hometowns, looks like we won't get to see KP in his element sad 

I like this season overall but I don't really feel invested in a love story. Jasmine & whoever her F1 is kind of feels like the nice sweet guy whom I like fine as a person/friend ... but the intriguing/guarded KP is the one who has my Bach heart & honestly I think I would be more interested in viewing a love story involving him. It will be a bummer to see him go before Hometowns for my own TV viewing purposes, but yeah, I really don't see "it" with him & Jasmine.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:17 am; edited 3 times in total

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:36 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:@nd4reality maybe it's that he could see himself falling in love with her? Although that's such a general statement pretty much said by 99% of Bach contestants, so I personally wouldn't call it a revelation, but this show does tend to exaggerate. 

If there are only 3 Hometowns, looks like we won't get to see KP in his element sad 

I like this season overall but I don't really feel invested in a love story. Jasmine & whoever her F1 is kind of feels like the nice sweet guy whom I like fine as a person/friend ... but the intriguing/guarded KP is the one who has my Bach heart. It will be a bummer to see him go for my own TV viewing purposes, but yeah, I really don't see "it" with him & Jasmine.

My exact sentiments. I will probably stop watching after he leaves, cant bear the thought of watching The other Kevin be F1. I like Mikhael and Mike enough and may revisit the show if one of them wins it. May being the operative word

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:46 am

see2love wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:@nd4reality maybe it's that he could see himself falling in love with her? Although that's such a general statement pretty much said by 99% of Bach contestants, so I personally wouldn't call it a revelation, but this show does tend to exaggerate. 

I like this season overall but I don't really feel invested in a love story. Jasmine & whoever her F1 is kind of feels like the nice sweet guy whom I like fine as a person/friend ... but the intriguing/guarded KP is the one who has my Bach heart. It will be a bummer to see him go for my own TV viewing purposes, but yeah, I really don't see "it" with him & Jasmine.

My exact sentiments. I will probably stop watching after he leaves, cant bear the thought of watching The other Kevin be F1. I like Mikhael and Mike enough and may revisit the show if one of them wins it. May being the operative word

I'll most likely see it through but I agree with you - Mikhel or Mike would be nice with J but if KW wins ... I mean, I don't dislike him but I am so meh on that outcome.

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:45 am

I think KP was just too little too late because that kiss he gave Jasmine was hot! This guy knows what to do! :yes:
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:53 am

I know. He would've been in my F3 easily, too late or not. It's too bad he didn't make a move earlier in the season because they've had some deeper conversations and I really think he could've been in the F3 had he done so. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:28 pm

It will be sad to see him go for me as well. no no

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Dexter Pattee - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
iamreal2u
traveler90
bluwavz
jojo47
dee