SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 53 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 32 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:59 pm

lightredemption wrote:
Idlemess wrote:Episode 3. 

I liked KevinW and Jasmine's date. There was nothing over the top about it and they were able to maintain a physical connection. The copter ride was special as it highlighted KevinW military life and It was equally special, IMO, that Jasmine brought it up during this date a couple of times. 
Like you @dee I saw how excited Jasmine was for this date. She literally skipped towards him and towards the copter. She went all in with both arms around his shoulders for the full body hug. Did she not ever touched him? Tons of playing fingers and snuggling initiated by her. 
I liked that he kissed her and how he kissed her. Sweet and exploratory ( No Seth deep sea fishing here) but good enough to put that smile on her face and to make her touch him with both hands. Jasmine looked like she wanted to keep kissing him towards the end of the date. I suspected there was more kissing on this date. 
The VO of her talking about lust imo was added to downplay their emotional connection which was more obvious remarkably than their physical chemistry and that was hot and nothing lustful about it., It was all natural to me. 
Now I'm suspecting that the first preview of KevinW "jealous" edit was shown early to highlight or cast doubt on their connection. What I caught is an interesting contrast between KevinW and KevinP. 
KevinP walked in on Jas and Seth and he was more or less introspective on his reaction. KevinW as shown reacted differently and openly by questioning and confessing his emotions. 
Can't wait to see how Jasmine handle it all

I'm actually really curious to see the conversation Jasmine and Kevin W have when he displays his "jealous". I think most people place him in the F3 and the conversation happens before that so I assume they somehow work past it for her to keep him on over others.

At the moment I'm leaning towards Mike being F1 just because of the way Bachelorette CA are showcasing and pushing his relationship with Jasmine on SM. But what is interesting to me from listening to interviews Jasmine has done is that she talks about wanting a partner that she knows will put the work in and is willing to compromise and do the the right things to make a relationship last. It would be great if her and Kevin W are able to overcome his "jealousy" and it becomes an indication that he is someone who is willing to work through stuff even if its difficult and uncomfortable.
@lightredemption I too like Kevin W. And I am thinking she ends up with Mike as well. It makes me sad for Kevin because I like them together but I really like Jasmine and trust her discernment. I think if she doesn't end up with Kevin W. he will be just fine with many beautiful Canadian women all over him.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:12 pm

That jealousy speaks volumes to me and that is why I am hoping it is Mike. Jealousy like that does not always end well. Kevin P handle things better. There is just something about Kevin W that is getting my back up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:05 am

For me it is too soon to pick who will be her F1. She is still really attracted to a lot of different guys who while they all look very different, all seem to be mature, articulate and looking for a serious relationship.

I still need a little more time to figure out how to read her better and get to know the guys she is interested in. Despite all that, I would still put Mike and Kevin W as her top picks. Mikheil, Kevin P and Thomas would round out the other possibles.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:34 am

reason wrote:That jealousy speaks volumes to me and that is why I am hoping it is Mike. Jealousy like that does not always end well. Kevin P handle things better. There is just something about Kevin W that is getting my back up.

I agree. I think it's his buddying up,with drew that is putting me off. That and the hair.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:17 am

reason wrote:That jealousy speaks volumes to me and that is why I am hoping it is Mike.  Jealousy like that does not always end well.  Kevin P handle things better.  There is just something about Kevin W that is getting my back up.

IA especially the bolded and also hw he handled the time he was asked why he took time from others at the cocktail party.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:20 pm

nd4reality wrote:
reason wrote:That jealousy speaks volumes to me and that is why I am hoping it is Mike.  Jealousy like that does not always end well.  Kevin P handle things better.  There is just something about Kevin W that is getting my back up.

I agree. I think it's his buddying up,with drew that is putting me off. That and the hair.

Drew, the hair and that weird thing he does with his lip. Is it a curl? Is it a sneer? He probably can't help it, but it turns me off. I'm kind of torn with him. When he speaks, he sounds sincere, but his look is putting me off. Maybe it is nerves? He seems well liked by all the guys and he hasn't actually done anything that is annoying...yet...so I'm still giving him a pass...for now.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:39 pm

I still can't think who he reminds me of, darn it, I hate when that happens. giggling

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:50 pm

Brill wrote:I still can't think who he reminds me of, darn it, I hate when that happens. giggling

He reminds me of Eric Decker. The NFL playerKevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 <a href=Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Screen13" />

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Screen14

source: google images

Last edited by see2love on Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:00 pm

I'm sure that KevinW is not the only one cutting it up with Drew. Just as it seems that Drew is not all that bad but annoyingly arrogant. At first impression, I thought that Kevin was going to be a meathead jock type and was on the show for whatever reason other than love. Aren't they all? JMO. 
He's not a finesse guy, smooth and sauve. He seemed to be a guys' guy and a man that mays a girl take a second look because first impressions aren't what they're cracked up to be. Seth anyone? 

When Kyle and Scott complained about him taking more time with Jasmine, it wasn't a strong opposition to him because Kyle added " as much as I like the guy" then taking time from other guys without a rose. In this instance it wouldn't have mattered.  The man wanted to let Jasmine know that it was more than the rose and he IMO wanted her to know that she's the prize so to speak. From all appearance, it didn't bother Jasmine at all with that smile on her face.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:30 pm

Idlemess wrote:I'm sure that KevinW is not the only one cutting it up with Drew. Just as it seems that Drew is not all that bad but annoyingly arrogant. At first impression, I thought that Kevin was going to be a meathead jock type and was on the show for whatever reason other than love. Aren't they all? JMO. 
He's not a finesse guy, smooth and sauve. He seemed to be a guys' guy and a man that mays a girl take a second look because first impressions aren't what they're cracked up to be. Seth anyone? 

When Kyle and Scott complained about him taking more time with Jasmine, it wasn't a strong opposition to him because Kyle added " as much as I like the guy" then taking time from other guys without a rose. In this instance it wouldn't have mattered.  The man wanted to let Jasmine know that it was more than the rose and he IMO wanted her to know that she's the prize so to speak. From all appearance, it didn't bother Jasmine at all with that smile on her face.

Just my opinion, but the 5 minutes of time that Kevin took at the CP isn't going to be a game changer in the relationship anyone else has with Jasmine.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:49 pm

Brill wrote:I still can't think who he reminds me of, darn it, I hate when that happens. giggling

Brill, I totally know what you mean. I cant pin point it either. But he does remind me of someone. I just don't know who. It is driving me crazy.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:52 pm

Please post the sources when posting pics. Whether they are from online or from another thread, the link must be posted. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 53 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 32 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold