SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 53 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 35 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:33 am

Lol, it looks like KW had his way with Jasmine jumping in the puddles but she seemed to have enjoyed it based on her smiles and giggles. KW, no finesse but his intentions seems sincere.
I can only imagine what he's going through if the feelings are real. Yes he knows the process of the show but when it's all in the feels who know how one will react.
I kinda felt bad for him because Jasmine did not pull any punches by telling him yeah your special but there are more special guys. I think it more than a rose for him; he's looking for her to validate their relationship and she took it as about the rose.

It's funny because she give the rose to Mikhel who in an ITM said he wanted the rose. KW said he wants more time with her. Jasmine telling KP to not be so guarded yet she shut KW down when he told her how he felt about the rose.

He did say it was not about who she give the rose to, it was about him. Jasmine telling him others were having more conversations I saw it as her telling him not to be too confident and that she might still have doubts. Lol, his okay was so "oh poop" and then raw emotions. IMO, that's why he got up and left. He had to deal.
Based on Jasmines body language girlfriend was still letting KW know "how dare you question me" (I think he should in this crazy show) but she seems to be a magnet around him. She definitely likes being next to and around him. Just look at her during their few moments

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:48 am

Reposting this in KW's thread & I wonder why we weren't shown this. It's an excerpt from the epi recap on the WNetwork site. It seems KW & Jasmine patched things up:

Kevin W. pitches a fit because he doesn’t feel he’s being given enough special treatment.
Jasmine stands her ground and ultimately, they patch up their rift, but will his jealous ways will continue to weigh heavily on her?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:49 am

This is mighty interesting.  Did J just responded to K via her friend's pict.  Drink colour the same as well:
Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 14719193_966223550190279_5243942639333539840_n
source[/quote]

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Screen22
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:33 pm

jojo47 wrote:Reposting this in KW's thread & I wonder why we weren't shown this. It's an excerpt from the epi recap on the WNetwork site. It seems KW & Jasmine patched things up:

Kevin W. pitches a fit because he doesn’t feel he’s being given enough special treatment.
Jasmine stands her ground and ultimately, they patch up their rift, but will his jealous ways will continue to weigh heavily on her?

My issue with Kevin is not about his jealousy but about the way he responds. IMO Mike, Mikel, and Kevin P also don't want to be on group dates anymore and also have developed strong feelings for Jasmine but they don't pout in a group and zap the energy out of the date because of it. They just aren't that type of guy but that doesn't mean they're feelings aren't equally as intense.
That being said, it's Jasmine's choice. Any of the guys would make great partners IMO. If it were mine, Kevin would be a red flag because I don't gravitate toward men who need coddling. It's not a thing that only applies to being on the show; it's a personality trait. Hope watching himself on tv is all he needs to move on from that because overall he seems like a nice enough guy.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:26 pm

I think Jasmine's choice will come down to between Mike and Kevin W. Mike has gotten a glowing edit and Kevin W, not so much. I'm sure both of them are great guys IRL, but nobody is perfect. That said, while physically Kevin W is not my type, that has never stopped me before. On the other hand, some of his behaviour is a red flag to me and that would give me pause. I know this is a reality show where situations are manipulated to get a reaction out of people and those exaggerated reactions are then edited further to highlight the drama, but we have had more than one former contestant tell us that they can't use what you don't give them and that generally, what you see is how people are during filming.

It wasn't the jealousy that bothered me from Kevin, it was how he reacted to it. Communication is the key in any relationship and I can see that becoming an issue with him...on or off the show. Hopefully he saw how he came across and learned from it...whether he ended up with Jasmine or not.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:23 pm

We were not shown in two instances now with KW and Jasmine making up and dealing with the matter at hand. At the end of each RC she/ they seem fine IMO

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:38 pm

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 CvZOEafXEAA0Fmx
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 5m
If the rose is your currency then which bachelor do you think is the richest? #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:17 pm

Idlemess wrote:We were not shown in two instances now with KW and Jasmine making up and dealing with the matter at hand. At the end of each RC she/ they seem fine IMO

Yes, clearly they have kissed and made up, but how often is that going to happen? Personally, that could become tiresome real fast. I guess I prefer dealing with things like an adult from the get go. Hopefully, if she did pick him, that type of behaviour does not continue.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:02 am

Kind of interesting that it's only Jasmine, Kevin and a couple of producers hanging out. No other guys in sight. Looks like down time since they're "just chillin".

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Rooftop%20riad_zpsklukh9mc

jasmine.lorimer Just chillin' on a riad rooftop in some Moroccan garb.
Source: IG @jasmine.lorimer
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:05 am

Interesting who is the person in that other robe thingy?

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:06 am

I thought that was Benoit on the right laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:07 am

Look like him @dee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 53 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 35 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold