SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 53 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:32 pm

@Sprite Totally. I think that is why I liked that moment because I didn't feel like he was chasing her until he said it. I then realized he has been, what with talking to her even when he had a rose and picking her up in front of the other guys on that group date to play in the rain. Also, it could be his downfall. If she isn't chasing him too.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:46 pm

casjacknick wrote:@Sprite Totally. I think that is why I liked that moment because I didn't feel like he was chasing her until he said it. I then realized he has been, what with talking to her even when he had a rose and picking her up in front of the other guys on that group date to play in the rain. Also, it could be his downfall. If she isn't chasing him too.

By her smile, I think she is very into it Hugesmile
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:56 pm

I must say his IG account is making me like him more laugh out loud 

Thinking about watermelon.  Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1f4ad Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1f349 #deepthoughts #notsodeep by @kevin.c.wendt

Cat in a tree? We're on it #bacheloretteca #firefighter by @kevin.c.wendt

Halloween first for me. Tattoos, bandana, and rolled pants on point #bacheloretteca #rcflv by @kevin.c.wendt

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:04 pm

I wonder what's on his phone in the top picture.Definitely not a watermelon. giggling
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:03 pm

richmondrose wrote:I wonder what's on his phone in the top picture.Definitely not a watermelon. giggling
No, not a watermelon. 

I've been most intrigue by his IG out of the F3. KW what are you trying to say? What's bugging me still is that IG post with "Joe Fresh" and being the bachelor before changing it all together... Not sure what to think about that. 
That said, he seems to be pining for something or someone so who knows
Meantime back at the ranch, the other two are fantastically out and about especially Mike who's vested in his charities. Mikhel is working and with his boys. Kevin is as his IG states, Family, friends and firefighter and being able to laugh, poke fun at himself i.e. Show's edit

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:59 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:I must say his IG account is making me like him more laugh out loud 

Thinking about watermelon.  Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1f4ad Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1f349 #deepthoughts #notsodeep by @kevin.c.wendt

snipped

cropped and flipped

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Captur19

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:04 pm

^^It looks like rocks or outdoor landscape of some kind to me.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:37 pm

@jojo47 I agree. A backyard maybe?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:44 pm

@jojo47 @casjacknick IA on the outdoor landscape/backyard possibilities ... I see rocks, grass & what looks like part of a fence. This kind of reminds me of when the fences in Caila & Jared's IG posts were sleuthed laugh out loud (no idea if it's that way in this case, but it's interesting to wonder Smiley)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:51 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:I must say his IG account is making me like him more laugh out loud 

Cat in a tree? We're on it #bacheloretteca #firefighter by @kevin.c.wendt

Halloween first for me. Tattoos, bandana, and rolled pants on point #bacheloretteca #rcflv by @kevin.c.wendt

Hmmmmmm, wonder if this means anything.

http://www.shedoesthecity.com/the-bachelorette-canada-recap-episode-6

Then they went for a yummy dinner involving a very erotic shot of Jasmine eating watermelon

Jasmine has watermelon on her date with Benoit.

Kevin are you trying to tell us something??? Hugesmile

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:59 pm

His hair looks shorter and I like it. Love that couple dressing up like KW & Jasmine. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:01 am

I thought of that too when I saw his picture. You may be on to something, Brill.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 53 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold