SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 53 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:05 pm

I don't think the "joe dirt is going to take your woman" comment means anything because it's just someone who seems to like KW, isn't it?

I don't know if his Instagram posts are clues but good job if they are.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lightredemption Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:42 pm

I am curious about what almost amounts to under-promotion for Kevin W. He definitely doesn't receive the same amount of attention from the SM channels that Mike (who gets the most) and Mikhel do. Its weird because he's an obvious front runner and there doesn't seem to be any bad sentiment between him and production so you'd think they'd feature him more. It may be over analysis on my part but it just seems weirdly purposeful
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:02 pm

@lightredemption I agree but that is pretty typical for a final one. In my opinion. They usually shove final two and next Bach down our throats.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:08 pm

This is the canadian version so they do things differently here. IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:13 pm

Ken and Mykel are the obvious front runners edit wise on the show. There is an emphasis on Mike here because many believe in him as F1. But the obvious direction in the show and after show point to Kevin and Mykel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:17 pm

He was in Buffalo yesterday at the football game, he looks like he's having fun! (that would be a great place to have a SHV, no one would know them and it's close to the border.) :stirthepot

IG
kevin.c.wendt The MVT (Most Valuable Tailgater) #patsnation #tombradyisthegoat

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 14718421_1165734430189460_5057591619042148352_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:35 pm

casjacknick wrote:@lightredemption  I agree but that is pretty typical for a final one. In my opinion. They usually shove final two and next Bach down our throats.
Yes, in a roundabout way I was trying to say that its a sign of him being the F1 :yes:
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:46 pm

Of the three, which is not being shoved down our throats? I am talking edit and after show and blogs. Mike is only talked about as F1 by some fans in this forum. He has been hidden or downplayed for the most part.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:03 pm

avoice wrote:Of the three, which is not being shoved down our throats? I am talking edit and after show and blogs. Mike is only talked about as F1 by some fans in this forum. He has been hidden or downplayed for the most part.

I'm with you @avoice. Kevin had an extra date and all the attention with the fight. Last episode he seemed to be doing most of the talking. On the after show there is a lot of love for Mikhel as Jasmine's pick and for the next Bachelor. Mike was barely seen even on the 2:1 date. I can't wait for tomorrow.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by summerofsammi Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:04 pm

Not sure if this is relevant but I noticed Kevin has a generic email listed on his IG that looks similar to generic emails of past Bach/Bachelorettes (Ben/Lauren/JoJo).  It looks like this email was maybe created for him?  Also, Mikhel does not have an email listed and Mike's is maybe his personal.

Another thing, on Kevin's IG the "watermelon" pic was actually an old pic from back in June.  It looks like he deleted the old one though so I can't share.  Also, the pic of him and his Mum on June 27, he posted a pic on Oct 18 from what looks like the same outfit/day/location.  Wondering why he shares only old ones?

One other thing I'm unsure of is why Kevin/Mike like each others pics and share pics of each other together.  Is this normal if one of them won?

summerofsammi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:12 pm

I thought I read some where here that Kevin said he and Mike are soulmates

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:14 pm

summerofsammi wrote:Not sure if this is relevant but I noticed Kevin has a generic email listed on his IG that looks similar to generic emails of past Bach/Bachelorettes (Ben/Lauren/JoJo).  It looks like this email was maybe created for him?  Also, Mikhel does not have an email listed and Mike's is maybe his personal.

Another thing, on Kevin's IG the "watermelon" pic was actually an old pic from back in June.  It looks like he deleted the old one though so I can't share.  Also, the pic of him and his Mum on June 27, he posted a pic on Oct 18 from what looks like the same outfit/day/location.  Wondering why he shares only old ones?

One other thing I'm unsure of is why Kevin/Mike like each others pics and share pics of each other together.  Is this normal if one of them won?
Interesting about the e-mail I have no idea what that could mean...
The Mike and Kevin liking each other thing is up to the individuals some are friends no matter who won like Becca and Kaitlyn loving Whitney even though she won Chris but sometimes there can be jealousy and hurt feelings and they ignore each other. Kevin called Mike his soulmate as a joke episode before last so that they are friends no matter the ending is nice. In my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 53 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold