SELECT CONTENT

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:40 pm

ReneeM wrote:I don't agree that Jas telling Kevin he wasn't 'it' was for storyline purposes. All season long I've felt that her affection for Mikhel's been overlooked. Last episode some felt she pulled away him but watching this episode she was touching/caressing/kissing him constantly. Maybe Kevin will end up being F1 and looking back now she might feel that in the end she was always going to pick him, but she clearly cares for Mikhel very deeply and I really believe that at this point in the process she hadn't made up her mind yet.

Kevin is almost delusionally optimistic (some might think arrogant) about being the F1 and she's trying to bring him back to earth, like Mikhel's dad last episode, by reminding him that there's still another guy there that she also has strong feelings for.

IA I think she has very real feelings for both of them, but on the other hand she can't say that to Kevin let him know he's not the F1.

She could have been told to say that to him, to deflate his confidence. IDK, but that was a very strange thing to say at that point IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

tbt - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have also thought the purpose of Jasmine telling him that it's not "it" (which I found was a strange thing to say)  is to ensure the story line is followed. She is falling in love with two guys, she can't very well show preference.

However, her body language and the way she looks at him, and has been looking at him all season long, convinces me he is the F1.

The bolded is exactly what I keep going back to when trying to figure out who Jasmine's F1 will be. Regardless of whether or not we like Kevin, it is so apparent to me that Jasmine does. She's crazy about him!

I think Jasmine loves Mikhel, but she is in love with Kevin (as much as you can be in the bubble).

Kevin's confidence can across cocky at times, but I've wondered where he gets this confidence from. Is he reading Jasmine's body language & signals the same way some of us are? He may be confused by what he's seeing/feeling from her as reassurance, only to be followed by her telling him that it's not "it", as GA states above.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:17 pm

tbt - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Cw7SKc3VQAA_WIn
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Feelings only continue to get stronger as we get closer to that final moment. Kevin definitely isn't holding back now! #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:54 pm

tbt - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Twins

tbt - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Finalrose

tbt - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Charmer
http://www.wnetwork.com/living/episode-9-recap-havana-fantasy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:56 am

jojo47 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I have also thought the purpose of Jasmine telling him that it's not "it" (which I found was a strange thing to say)  is to ensure the story line is followed. She is falling in love with two guys, she can't very well show preference.

However, her body language and the way she looks at him, and has been looking at him all season long, convinces me he is the F1.

The bolded is exactly what I keep going back to when trying to figure out who Jasmine's F1 will be. Regardless of whether or not we like Kevin, it is so apparent to me that Jasmine does. She's crazy about him!

I think Jasmine loves Mikhel, but she is in love with Kevin (as much as you can be in the bubble).

Kevin's confidence can across cocky at times, but I've wondered where he gets this confidence from. Is he reading Jasmine's body language & signals the same way some of us are? He may be confused by what he's seeing/feeling from her as reassurance, only to be followed by her telling him that it's not "it", as GA states above.

I agree the physical chemistry is obvious with Jasmine and Kevin, but I learned from the last AU season that this can actually have the opposite meaning.  

I personally saw way more chemistry between the AU Lead and her F2 than with F1.  It was almost as if, knowing he was going to be F2, she was trying to "get it while she could" and have one last fling before settling down.  

It was as though she knew with the F1, there would be plenty of time for that later, but with F2 she had to enjoy it while it lasted because time was running out.  

Just my opinion.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:04 am

If we're going to compare with past Bettes in other franchises, I would like to throw in examples of US Franchise Bettes who picked the jealous/player/chemistry/their usual type edits (of seasons I'm familiar with the outcome): Jillian, Andi, Kaitlyn, JoJo. Worldview wise, IMO these Bettes would have more in common with J than an Australian woman (BetteAu) or a Canadian man (BachCA). 

The day everyone fell in love with her #tbt by @kevin.c.wendt

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:56 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:If we're going to compare with past Bettes in other franchises, I would like to throw in examples of US Franchise Bettes who picked the jealous/player/chemistry/their usual type edits (of seasons I'm familiar with the outcome): Jillian, Andi, Kaitlyn, JoJo. Worldview wise, IMO these Bettes would have more in common with J than an Australian woman (BetteAu) or a Canadian man (BachCA). 

Personally I see Canadian women as being more similar to Australian women than US women in terms of being 'easy going' for want of a better phrase.  I always think of Americans and Canadians as being very different - could be wrong but that's my impression.

Also in the broader sense of the shows, the AU & CA versions seem more 'basic' in terms of production - no returnees, less outlandish storylines etc. I imagine those things will come with time but since they're still in the early seasons they seem more tame IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:20 am

@thewrongreasons is that almost all those bachelorette is not together with the person they choose except Jojo, and we do not know how long her relationship will last. Trista was a good example she normally did goes for the runner up instead she choose Ryan and look where she is today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:14 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:If we're going to compare with past Bettes in other franchises, I would like to throw in examples of US Franchise Bettes who picked the jealous/player/chemistry/their usual type edits (of seasons I'm familiar with the outcome): Jillian, Andi, Kaitlyn, JoJo. Worldview wise, IMO these Bettes would have more in common with J than an Australian woman (BetteAu) or a Canadian man (BachCA). 

The day everyone fell in love with her #tbt by @kevin.c.wendt

I actually posted about this in another thread. Jasmine watched the Au season 4 of The Bachelor as she tweeted a radio dj that appeared on the show and is now following them. Sam F the first season AU bachelorette usually went for the bad guy and her F2 interestingly has a tattoo sleeve and went on a helicopter ride for their date as well. She even said on the first Ep, he is the type i usually go for. But she went for the more secure guy who rides motorcycles and her family didn't like the F2 as they thought he was too smooth and said all the right things. He didnt get the best edit either but the chemistry was ramped up to make it a two horse race. In fact Sam's entire season was about her not picking the usual type of guy. So it may be plausible that the producers have also watched the AU series IMO and Jas like Sam F has changed her ways.

Also Trista Sutton also did mention in the after show when talking about Mike that's it's hard to gage chemistry on the show because so much ends up on the cutting room floor as was the case for the F1 chemistry in the AU bachelorette season 2 and the ramped up chemistry for the F2. Of course this is JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:47 am

Kevin has seen a lot and done a lot.  Thanks Kevin.  Maybe when he said he has fallen in love he means it.

tbt - Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Screen22
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:50 am

The F2 is always in a difficult position. It may appear to some the lead is taking advantage of the F2 because there's so much chemistry only to chose the F1. Those opinions IMO is subjective. It may appear that way to one, but not the other. Season after season there are those who are convinced the F1 is the F1 and those that are convinced the F2 is the F1. When that isn't the case the lead is accused of leading the F2 on, being mean, being selfish, taking advantage of the F2 or they were truly conflicted.

Someone has to be the F2. I'm sure every lead has some feelings for the F2 otherwise that person wouldn't be brought that far. The show's job is to mislead people. There are those that see a love story, and those that swear the love story is with the F2.

There are examples of the lead's family not caring for the F1 who was in fact chosen. This is nothing new.

Again, I don't bother comparing franchises because IMO every show has different people, and they all react differently. Some can act better than others, IMO, others are genuine which I think Jasmine is. There are members here who have no idea who Matty Lee or Sam Frost are. So the point is pointless to some.

IMO They are all going to chose who they want, not who their friends or families want. As a mother, I wouldn't want my son to choose the one I wanted.  Bianka said the exact same thing on the after show.

IMO Jasmine and Kevin have a lot of chemistry. I have seen it from the beginning. She has had a lot of chemistry with Mikhel. IMO it hasn't been the same the last couple of epi's with Mikhel.

It doesn't matter to me at all who she chooses. I'm happy with a happy ending. If they last, who ever it is, and get married, bonus, we can continue to follow them, if they don't last, they won't be the first couple that break up. The F2 will move on and usually has opportunities come their way that they've never had before.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:08 am

^^ Very true GA. I still think that Kevin and Jasmine have so much chemistry and it's effortless. He always seems to know when to kiss her, hug her which is different from the tugs I noticed with the other F2. I have waffled because of social media but still think that he's F1.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kevin Wendt - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
TrishB
Bobette
traveler90
makeover
Topazgold