SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 10 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Jolena Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:45 am

Has anyone seen Chad's latest tweet to jordan? omg that man has serious issues and is the meanest person. If I were Jordan I would press charges against him for def of character because he is really out of line now with that last tweet. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 10 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:55 am

Jolena wrote:Has anyone seen Chad's latest tweet to jordan? omg that man has serious issues and is the meanest person. If I were Jordan I would press charges against him for def of character because he is really out of  line now with that last tweet. jmo
Chad is ridiculous. He's gonna have some nice karma coming his way eventually. The tweet JoJo sent to him has 12,000 likes, so seems like a lot of people are fed up with his stupidity at this point imo.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:39 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Jolena wrote:Has anyone seen Chad's latest tweet to jordan? omg that man has serious issues and is the meanest person. If I were Jordan I would press charges against him for def of character because he is really out of  line now with that last tweet. jmo
Chad is ridiculous. He's gonna have some nice karma coming his way eventually. The tweet JoJo sent to him has 12,000 likes, so seems like a lot of people are fed up with his stupidity at this point imo.

I just checked and the tweet that chad posted that I was talking about must have been deleted, because I don't see it now. Maybe someone reported it and Chad took it down. idk. He is a horrible human being. I saw on Chad's twitter that he is instigating Evan as well with personal things , this guy def has mental problems. I thought TPTB do physiological testing before casting, apparently they failed big time with Chad. :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:42 am

Di_ATL wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:She just posted to snap chat and it looks like they're having a great time! I love how her parents are there along with her brother Matt and his girlfriend.

OMG they both just posted on snap chat, how freaking cute are they with her fam....loving how supportive and happy the fam look with Jordan. :yes: Hugesmile

Does anyone know if JoJo brother who's there with them tonight is the one that's the Dr? Is his name Ben?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:56 am

Jolena wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:She just posted to snap chat and it looks like they're having a great time! I love how her parents are there along with her brother Matt and his girlfriend.

OMG they both just posted on snap chat, how freaking cute are they with her fam....loving how supportive and happy the fam look with Jordan. :yes: Hugesmile

Does anyone know if JoJo brother who's there with them tonight is the one that's the Dr? Is his name Ben?
That's her other brother Matt, you know, the enforcer to Ben, who menacingly stares down the boyfriends while Ben does the talking laugh out loud Ben and his gf Mindy are in Mexico or somewhere on vacay.

And how mad is Jo going to be at the spray tan snap??? laugh out loud laugh out loud I LOVE them together!! Adorable! She seems so relaxed and happy right where she belongs imo: in Dallas, with her family and her BBJ Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:49 am

Hi to all you great fans here. Bit on the slow side here in SA. We have only now got to watch Episode 4 with the one on one date with Luke & must admit I was so blown away that like an idiot I watched their date over & over again so decided to cheat & hit the Internet again to see who had won the heart of Jo. At first was a bit surprised that it was Jordan, but don't know why because from the beginning I picked him & Luke - supposedly for myself I think cantstopl . However once I watched some of the great videos posted here JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - SM - Fan Vids - S/Caps - NO Discussion by there great supporters who did such a good job of it & other vids of Jo with Luke realise now that def Jordan is a better fit with Jo as Luke seems more on the serious side at times but my oh my so sexy with it as well & I believe he is a singer as well - what a package hope he is the next bachelor. Really, really do hope Jo & Jordan take no heed of any negativity & just get on with living their lives & make it to the altar one day in the not too distant future. See they have just moved into their own 🏠 Hoorray good fortune to them both!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:59 am

Jolena wrote:

I just checked and the tweet that chad posted that I was talking about must have been deleted, because I don't see it now. Maybe someone reported it and Chad took it down.  idk. He is a horrible human being. I saw on Chad's twitter that he is instigating Evan as well with personal things , this guy def has mental problems. I thought TPTB do physiological testing before casting, apparently they failed big time with Chad. :yes:
Just wish Chad would disappear into thin air never to be heard of again & to think he is on Bachelor in Paradise are they crazy to have invited him!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:03 am

Alanna ... is this the first "ship" we sail together? giggling Love your comments always, snarky just up my taste. Jojo is the cutest, but man I "adore" BBJ.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:11 am

More photos from last night from this link: https://twitter.com/JoelleandJordan

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 10 CpokTcrUEAEMFY7

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 10 CpohqF6VMAA8kLr

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 10 Cpof5oeVMAID_OT

jojoandjordan - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7  - Page 10 CpoWVowVIAIzDU1
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:19 am

Jolena wrote:

I just checked and the tweet that chad posted that I was talking about must have been deleted, because I don't see it now. Maybe someone reported it and Chad took it down.  idk. He is a horrible human being. I saw on Chad's twitter that he is instigating Evan as well with personal things , this guy def has mental problems. I thought TPTB do physiological testing before casting, apparently they failed big time with Chad. :yes:

I firmly believe that those in charge of casting purposely look for contestants that don't pass the psyche tests. Put them in front of a camera, let the alcohol flow and you have a perfect storm for drama. One thing is for sure, Chad is not a happy drunk. I watched the show spoiler free this year and I knew Jordan was her #1 boo the night that James Taylor?(I think) Told JoJo that Chad was threatening Jordan and she was like Jordan? Hell Naw! and jumped up off the couch.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:33 am

I think twitter deleted Chad's reply to Jordan because people are reporting it for offensive/bullying. So, I think it's time we report his account too laugh out loud
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:53 am

cindebugg wrote:
I firmly believe that those in charge of casting purposely look for contestants that don't pass the psyche tests.  Put them in front of a camera, let the alcohol flow and you have a perfect storm for drama.  One thing is for sure, Chad is not a happy drunk.  I watched the show spoiler free this year and I knew Jordan was her #1 boo the night that James Taylor?(I think) Told JoJo that Chad was threatening Jordan and she was like Jordan? Hell Naw! and jumped up off the couch.  
Yup!! ITA. Jo's reaction when Baddy's name was mentioned was amazing. She went from going through the motions to the most riled up I've ever seen her, ready to ask the producers for boxing mitts to go fight Chad. It was so adorable heartbeat Baddy says he'll protect Jo but I think he's found quite the feisty protector himself.

I wish they would stop giving Chad the time of day now but of course it understandably bothers her and I'm guessing anything that bothers her, bothers him so instead of ignoring like they should, they're replying. Their replies are right on and funny, but still, probably best not to engage at all imo, just like she said at mta. Just block him.

happygolucky wrote:Alanna ... is this the first "ship" we sail together? giggling Love your comments always, snarky just up my taste. Jojo is the cutest, but man I "adore" BBJ.
laugh out loud I think it might be. It took awhile for him to grow on me, but I love him now also. Can't NOT love a guy that treats the best Jo there was the way he seems to heartbeat

And I keep meaning to mention this somewhere and forgetting: the first thing Jo says when BBJ comes out at atfr is, "we did it!!" This is pretty much the cutest teamwork moment I've ever seen on this show laugh out loud So sweet!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+60
torybean
mysthelma
dw_a_mom
hae1001
avacaroline